Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline - page 16. (Read 4296 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
What are the functional peculiarities of the Data Management Platform within the framework of repay.me?
The repay.me Data Management Platform (DMP) is the core of the marketing platform. This is where all user data for the production of personalized and targeted advertising can be collected, analyzed, managed and activated.
For example, it can be an information regarding registration, survey, motion, intent and all other data flow into the user profiles.
The DMP also contains all user segments (summary of similar user profiles regarding target groups), which are standard in the industry but can also be modeled according to specific customer require
Activity: 266
What are the functional peculiarities of the Data Management Platform within the framework of repay.me?
The repay.me Data Management Platform (DMP) is the core of the marketing platform. This is where all user data for the production of personalized and targeted advertising can be collected, analyzed, managed and activated.
For example, it can be an information regarding registration, survey, motion, intent and all other data flow into the user profiles.
Activity: 294
How does the cashback module work?
In the cashback module, the information from the advertising module and the marketplace converge, are processed and form a social graph in which all data relevant for the cashback are stored.
And what is a structure of this cashback module?
The cashback module consists of the middleware components, graph database and wallet.
Can you tell me, please, in more details about these 3 main components?
Absolutely! The middleware, based on Apache Camel, controls the data flow and the integration of the subsystems into an overall system.
And what about the graph database and wallet?
The graph database Neo4J is used to store the data and calculate the individual cashback for each user. The amount of cashback can be directly influenced by the user.
Do you mean user can increase an amount of his or her cashback? In what way?
There is nothing complicated. Various activities are rewarded, for example: buying products, inviting new users and shops, writing helpful product reviews for the repay.me community and taking part in surveys.
You wrote above that repay.me used Neo4J. What do you know about this graph database?
In order to make graph traversal as efficient as possible, the cashback module was implemented in the form of a Neo4J server extension, which is addressed by the middleware via a REST interface. The amount of cashback is calculated daily on the basis of the previous day's data. The results are then sent to the wallet, where they are processed and visualized in the user account.
What are the tasks of the wallet?
The wallet is available to every registered user and serves to store the cashback. Deposits, corrections and withdrawals are registered, processed and stored here for each user.
Thank you for answering my questions! Now everything is clear.
In the cashback module, the information from the advertising module and the marketplace converge, are processed and form a social graph in which all data relevant for the cashback are stored.
The cashback module consists of the middleware components, graph database and wallet.
Absolutely! The middleware, based on Apache Camel, controls the data flow and the integration of the subsystems into an overall system.
The graph database Neo4J is used to store the data and calculate the individual cashback for each user. The amount of cashback can be directly influenced by the user.
There is nothing complicated. Various activities are rewarded, for example: buying products, inviting new users and shops, writing helpful product reviews for the repay.me community and taking part in surveys.
You wrote above that repay.me used Neo4J. What do you know about this graph database?
In order to make graph traversal as efficient as possible, the cashback module was implemented in the form of a Neo4J server extension, which is addressed by the middleware via a REST interface. The amount of cashback is calculated daily on the basis of the previous day's data. The results are then sent to the wallet, where they are processed and visualized in the user account.
The wallet is available to every registered user and serves to store the cashback. Deposits, corrections and withdrawals are registered, processed and stored here for each user.
Activity: 266
For what they need a payment service provider ?
For legal reasons, a marketplace operator such as repay.me may only accept payments under certain conditions. That is why repay.me works together with an external payment service provider.
What is the name of a payment service provider, repay.me has chosen?
Adyen (adyen.com). It is one of the world's leading payment service providers (PSP) and offers with Adyen MarketPay are a payment solution for marketplaces.
What are the main functions of this PSP?
Adyen MarketPay is responsible for processing, splitting the payment and returns of a product.
But how does it work?
Very simple. The buyer transfers the money to Adyen and Adyen shares the money between the parties involved. The seller receives the selling price and the marketplace receives a corresponding commission. Furthermore, it is also planned to use Adyen to distribute the cashback.
Are they going to protect buyers from data theft and credit card criminals in some way?
The payment function is integrated into the checkout process via a payment page hosted by Adyen and complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
It sounds trustworthy!
The seller’s registration at Adyen is possible via repay.me's retailer settings. In the first step, the seller's data is checked by Adyen in real time with the so-called KYC (Know Your Customer) verification.
What’s going on after that?
If a seller’s turnover exceeds $5,000, an additional ID check is performed. This enables repay.me to ensure that only verified and trustworthy sellers offer their products on the marketplace. But not only the buyer is protected from criminals, but the seller is, too. Adyen MarketPay offers extensive fraud protection.
Pages:
Jump to: