Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline - page 19. (Read 4296 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
What is the PIM system?
Product Information Management System. Data that has undergone the transformation and validation phase is combined in a Product Information Management System (PIM).
What kind of transformation and validation do you mean?
The different input data (web interface, REST-API, SFTP) are transformed into a separate uniform data format and can also be reconverted in any desired output format if required. It is a transformation step.
Activity: 238
What is the PIM system?
Product Information Management System. Data that has undergone the transformation and validation phase is combined in a Product Information Management System (PIM).
What kind of transformation and validation do you mean?
What is the PIM system?
What is the PIM system?
Activity: 70
How to decode MIS?
Merchant Integration Service.
Ok, but what are the purposes of this service?
The main task of the MIS is to act as a transformation and validation medium that processes the incoming data for usage by the internal e-commerce system.
In addition, it serves to prepare and provide data (such as order status, reports and others) requested by merchants to ensure data flow in both directions.
So we can say it provides interfaces for product creation?
You are right. A web interface for the product editor, a REST-API and an SFTP service for programmatic import.
Any product information to be made available on the platform will run through the MIS
OK, now everything is clear!
How to decode MIS?
The main task of the MIS is to act as a transformation and validation medium that processes the incoming data for usage by the internal e-commerce system.
In addition, it serves to prepare and provide data (such as order status, reports and others) requested by merchants to ensure data flow in both directions.
You are right. A web interface for the product editor, a REST-API and an SFTP service for programmatic import.
Any product information to be made available on the platform will run through the MIS
Activity: 266
How to decode MIS?
How to decode MIS?
How to decode MIS?
How to decode MIS?
How to decode MIS?
What do you know about products and their categories on repay.me? How can users create or add products?
First of all, each product offered on the repay.me platform is provided exclusively by its users and not by the platform operator.
The ICS interface has to be extended for the creation of products. Private and professional sellers have the possibility to create and edit products.
You can either create individual products using a product editor or several products using a batch import.
How  does this batch import work?
The batch import is interesting for wholesalers who want to import large quantities of products via CSV files or a REST-API.
Pay attention that for the MVP approach, with which repay.me will start, only the product editor will be available at first. The batch import via CSV file will only be available upon request.
I see, Thank you!
But in the next step, the possibilities of product creation will be significantly expanded.
How will they achieve it?
The development of a new system, the Merchant Integration Service (MIS), is planned for this purpose.
Hope it will happen as soon as possible!
What do you know about products and their categories on repay.me? How can users create or add products?
First of all, each product offered on the repay.me platform is provided exclusively by its users and not by the platform operator.
The ICS interface has to be extended for the creation of products. Private and professional sellers have the possibility to create and edit products.
You can either create individual products using a product editor or several products using a batch import.
The batch import is interesting for wholesalers who want to import large quantities of products via CSV files or a REST-API.
Pay attention that for the MVP approach, with which repay.me will start, only the product editor will be available at first. The batch import via CSV file will only be available upon request.
I see, Thank you!
But in the next step, the possibilities of product creation will be significantly expanded.
The development of a new system, the Merchant Integration Service (MIS), is planned for this purpose.
I see, Thank you!
I see, Thank you!
I see, Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: