Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline - page 18. (Read 4296 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
How retailers will be presented within the repay.me?
In contrast to a normal e-commerce shop with only one retailer, a digital marketplace like repay.me includes several retailers.
I have read that numerous functions that ICS already offers a seller are available in the standard version via the so-called back office and repay.me will make these features available in the storefront so that all sellers of the platform can use them.
In addition to product creation, it will be possible to create shipping profiles, manage orders and maintain merchant data such as bank information and contact address. Isn't it great!
Moreover, the seller will be able to present himself/herself in the form of an information text, which can be viewed on the product page
Activity: 266
In contrast to a normal e-commerce shop with only one retailer, a digital marketplace like repay.me includes several retailers.
I have read that numerous functions that ICS already offers a seller are available in the standard version via the so-called back office and repay.me will make these features available in the storefront so that all sellers of the platform can use them.
In addition to product creation, it will be possible to create shipping profiles, manage orders and maintain merchant data such as bank information and contact address. Isn't it great!
Activity: 294
Activity: 70
How do users communicate on the repay.me platform?
For this purpose, a flexible messaging system was developed based on the ICS functionalities.
What are the main tasks of this system?
It is used to enable sellers and buyers to write messages and send files in the context of an order. In addition, the platform can also send (status) messages, such as that the order has been prepared.
Is it possible to contact a seller directly to ask questions about a product?
Sure. The messaging system has been developed in such a flexible way that it can be used for other tasks in the next step.
What are they?
Among other things, it will be possible to use the system to submit comments and ratings on products.
It sounds very ambitious. Let's hope that these plans will be implemented.
For this purpose, a flexible messaging system was developed based on the ICS functionalities.
It is used to enable sellers and buyers to write messages and send files in the context of an order. In addition, the platform can also send (status) messages, such as that the order has been prepared.
Sure. The messaging system has been developed in such a flexible way that it can be used for other tasks in the next step.
What are they?
Among other things, it will be possible to use the system to submit comments and ratings on products.
What are they?
What is the PIM system?
Product Information Management System. Data that has undergone the transformation and validation phase is combined in a Product Information Management System (PIM).
What kind of transformation and validation do you mean?
The different input data (web interface, REST-API, SFTP) are transformed into a separate uniform data format and can also be reconverted in any desired output format if required. It is a transformation step.
Validation process is also very simple to explain. The successfully (into the repay.me format) transformed data is automated and additionally validated manually (on a random basis) to ensure that no invalid or prohibited information/products are entered into the marketplace.
Now, we come back to PIM, in which all information on products and categories as well as price and availability information is stored centrally.
If talk in general — the PIM defines a standardized structure of the product categories with a number of attributes that are assigned to each category   
(e. g. Google Product Catalog). Each attribute can contain a list of predefined values. A new attribute value can be added if required.
The PIM is also used to create several search indexes for the catalogs. The generation is performed within the MIS for performance reasons. The indexes are then transferred to the shop’s internal search system.
For reasons of conformity, the PIM system defines a catalog structure that can be exported directly to the shop and remains synchronized with the product catalog of the shop.
At the same time, it is very convenient, while every inventory change within the shop (order) is mapped in the MIS PIM system.
What is the PIM system?
Product Information Management System. Data that has undergone the transformation and validation phase is combined in a Product Information Management System (PIM).
The different input data (web interface, REST-API, SFTP) are transformed into a separate uniform data format and can also be reconverted in any desired output format if required. It is a transformation step.
Validation process is also very simple to explain. The successfully (into the repay.me format) transformed data is automated and additionally validated manually (on a random basis) to ensure that no invalid or prohibited information/products are entered into the marketplace.
Now, we come back to PIM, in which all information on products and categories as well as price and availability information is stored centrally.
If talk in general — the PIM defines a standardized structure of the product categories with a number of attributes that are assigned to each category   
(e. g. Google Product Catalog). Each attribute can contain a list of predefined values. A new attribute value can be added if required.
The PIM is also used to create several search indexes for the catalogs. The generation is performed within the MIS for performance reasons. The indexes are then transferred to the shop’s internal search system.
For reasons of conformity, the PIM system defines a catalog structure that can be exported directly to the shop and remains synchronized with the product catalog of the shop.
What is the PIM system?
What is the PIM system?
What is the PIM system?
What is the PIM system?
Pages:
Jump to: