Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline - page 20. (Read 4298 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
What do you know about products and their categories on repay.me? How can users create or add products?
First of all, each product offered on the repay.me platform is provided exclusively by its users and not by the platform operator.
The ICS interface has to be extended for the creation of products. Private and professional sellers have the possibility to create and edit products.
You can either create individual products using a product editor or several products using a batch import.
How  does this batch import work?
What do you know about products and their categories on repay.me? How can users create or add products?
First of all, each product offered on the repay.me platform is provided exclusively by its users and not by the platform operator.
The ICS interface has to be extended for the creation of products. Private and professional sellers have the possibility to create and edit products.
You can either create individual products using a product editor or several products using a batch import.
Activity: 294
Activity: 266
What is special about the repay.me marketplace?
The basis of the repay.me marketplace is the Intershop Commerce Suite (ICS) from Intershop AG.
Dr. Jochen Wiechen, CEO Intershop said «repay.me and Intershop are a perfect match: the innovative marketplace is positioned for aggressive growth through flexible technology».
That is true!  It has been tried and tested for more than 25 years, and is used worldwide in shops of all kinds, including: BMW, Telekom, Edeka and Mister Spex.
It should be mentioned, that the entire platform is operated in the Microsoft Azure cloud to ensure performance, scalability and reliability at all times.
Thank you. As I have understood, ICS is designed for the operation of an e-commerce shop with a 1:n relationship between a shop operator and several customers?
Correct.  It is based on Java EE technology and has its strengths, above all, in the simple extensibility and flexible adaptation
The basis of the repay.me marketplace is the Intershop Commerce Suite (ICS) from Intershop AG.
Dr. Jochen Wiechen, CEO Intershop said «repay.me and Intershop are a perfect match: the innovative marketplace is positioned for aggressive growth through flexible technology».
That is true!  It has been tried and tested for more than 25 years, and is used worldwide in shops of all kinds, including: BMW, Telekom, Edeka and Mister Spex.
It should be mentioned, that the entire platform is operated in the Microsoft Azure cloud to ensure performance, scalability and reliability at all times.
Thank you. As I have understood, ICS is designed for the operation of an e-commerce shop with a 1:n relationship between a shop operator and several customers?
How will be distributed funds collected during the pre-sale?
Most of the investments go into the development of the repay.me marketplace.
What does it mean?
This includes, for example, MVP, the further development of the marketplace (shopping basket with several products from different sellers, API for product import, recommendation ads and other topics), app development including payment options with REME-Coin, as well as split payment with REME-Coin and the connection to offline shops.
Not only. The second largest block of investments will be used in particular to develop new markets and thus the growth of the repay.me marketplace and its community
One should also remember that sales and marketing are largely driven by the extra coins reserved for repay.me, which account for 17.5 % of the coins sold.
Some part of funds will be allocated to cover running costs for the functioning operation of repay.me : hosting, infrastructure, recruiting, outsourcing, management, lawyers, tax advisors and other related areas.
And one more part of the investments will be distributed to the owners and investors
of the first hour
What does it mean?
This includes, for example, MVP, the further development of the marketplace (shopping basket with several products from different sellers, API for product import, recommendation ads and other topics), app development including payment options with REME-Coin, as well as split payment with REME-Coin and the connection to offline shops.
Not only. The second largest block of investments will be used in particular to develop new markets and thus the growth of the repay.me marketplace and its community
One should also remember that sales and marketing are largely driven by the extra coins reserved for repay.me, which account for 17.5 % of the coins sold.
Some part of funds will be allocated to cover running costs for the functioning operation of repay.me : hosting, infrastructure, recruiting, outsourcing, management, lawyers, tax advisors and other related areas.
What does it mean?
What does it mean?
What does it mean?
Activity: 70
What does it mean?
Pages:
Jump to: