Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 4. (Read 94743 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

What makes you think that this project is a good project? the project has been running for 2 years but ROMAD token until now does not have a good Exchange, even this year I have not found an interesting update of this project.

It was colleted a lot of money during ICO and many people here do not to believe that it was a fake.

Team of Romad did not inform investors about how much money was collected during ICO.

Yes, I remember that! But I don’t quite understand why they didn’t want to divulge this information?
Activity: 37
Merit: 2

What makes you think that this project is a good project? the project has been running for 2 years but ROMAD token until now does not have a good Exchange, even this year I have not found an interesting update of this project.

It was colleted a lot of money during ICO and many people here do not to believe that it was a fake.

Team of Romad did not inform investors about how much money was collected during ICO.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

I’m definitely not going to sell for a few cents, let it be better on my MEW. All the same, there is an antivirus, most projects do not even have a working product, but at least something has been done here.

Nobody wants to sell Romad tokens for few cents. A good project. I do not understant why they do not start listing and do not give any information to investors.
Activity: 44

They believe it because the project looked very promising. At the time of the ICO, I generally thought that this would be one of those projects that will be remembered for years!

During the time of ICO I thought the same because it was a very strong promotion around the world.
Activity: 11

Yes it will be useless for people who will going to sell their coins at forkdelt and that's so sad for all us that have been invest and workhard.

At Forkdelt you will get nothing for your coins. Now it is impossible to do something with the Romad tokens. Investors do not have any choice at all.
Well that's how it works investors knows that investing is double edged sword it may make your money grow or loss.

You are right. But many people here continue to believe in Romad and waiting the listing of tokens.
[/quote]

They believe it because the project looked very promising. At the time of the ICO, I generally thought that this would be one of those projects that will be remembered for years!
Activity: 189

Yes it will be useless for people who will going to sell their coins at forkdelt and that's so sad for all us that have been invest and workhard.

At Forkdelt you will get nothing for your coins. Now it is impossible to do something with the Romad tokens. Investors do not have any choice at all.
Well that's how it works investors knows that investing is double edged sword it may make your money grow or loss.
[/quote]

You are right. But many people here continue to believe in Romad and waiting the listing of tokens.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com

[/quote]Well that's how it works investors knows that investing is double edged sword it may make your money grow or loss.

I’m definitely not going to sell for a few cents, let it be better on my MEW. All the same, there is an antivirus, most projects do not even have a working product, but at least something has been done here.

Nobody wants to sell Romad tokens for few cents. A good project. I do not understant why they do not start listing and do not give any information to investors.

Everyone wants a listing because everyone wants to sell coins. And they want to sell everything because they don’t see prospects for the coin today, in general, a vicious circle.
Activity: 38
Merit: 11

I think that they plan listing but they does not know when this listing will be  Grin
It is imposible to develop project without listing.
of course because if only the project development without listing of course it will make investors bored and will throw away tokens maybe in forkdelta or other markets that are not official exchanges

At Forkdelt, selling coins of this project is simply pointless; my 55,000 coins are worth just a few cents.  Embarrassed

I agree with you that selling at such a price is crazy, and while they’re on your wallet, there’s always at least hope Grin
Activity: 189

[/quote]

I think that they plan listing but they does not know when this listing will be  Grin
of course because if only the project development without listing of course it will make investors bored and will throw away tokens maybe in forkdelta or other markets that are not official exchanges

At Forkdelt, selling coins of this project is simply pointless; my 55,000 coins are worth just a few cents.  Embarrassed

Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

This is clear. It's just that Forkdelta is the only exchange where you can trade coins of this project. But there, of course, the price is just ridiculous, and the volumes are just very small.

If investors will sell Romad tokens on Forkdelta that they bought during IEO they will lost a lot of money.

Even for participants of bounty program it is not profitable to sell tokens on Forkdelta. They will get nothing for their work for promotion.
Activity: 44

This is clear. It's just that Forkdelta is the only exchange where you can trade coins of this project. But there, of course, the price is just ridiculous, and the volumes are just very small.

If investors will sell Romad tokens on Forkdelta that they bought during IEO they will lost a lot of money.

Forkdelta is not a good place to sell tokens. It is necessary to have listing on a big exchange. Only in such case the price of tokens will be good.

Activity: 15

Forkdelta is not a good place to sell tokens. It is necessary to have listing on a big exchange. Only in such case the price of tokens will be good.

Activity: 10

Why don't they know when this listing will be? After all, it depends on them.

They explained several time that listing depends from market conditions and they are waiting for a better market conditions.
What are the best market conditions?
Pages:
Jump to: