Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 6. (Read 5867 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Hello everyone! Where can I read about how the security of money in the wallet will be ensured? I can't find the details.

We are no longer working on the payment wallet for now, this has been postponed to a future goal.

It seems like a project that makes the platform for online payment will attract many investors, because this theme is quite interesting today, where the pattern of today's society has changed its trend to online shopping, which is certainly not complicated, just by looking at an item in the online store, after that have to make transferan uang.itu of course make big business opportunity with existence of online payment platform which use technology of blockchain, developer team information is clear and experienced.project good and good luck

Thanks for the kind words. We know that repeating KYC procedures with dozens of different merchants is an unnecessary hassle. The Safein platform will hope to smoothen the process for buyers online, greatly improving the appeal of shopping with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
It seems like a project that makes the platform for online payment will attract many investors, because this theme is quite interesting today, where the pattern of today's society has changed its trend to online shopping, which is certainly not complicated, just by looking at an item in the online store, after that have to make transferan uang.itu of course make big business opportunity with existence of online payment platform which use technology of blockchain, developer team information is clear and experienced.project good and good luck
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
Hello everyone! Where can I read about how the security of money in the wallet will be ensured? I can't find the details.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
how safein validation data can be said to be valid when it has no significant difference with the real system?

Could you please rephrase this question, I'm not entirely sure what you are asking.

a promising project. I think this project has great potential to be successful later. because the project was developed by a team that had a very good performance.

We have every intention to pick this back up once the token sale is complete. Of course, we are first and foremost an identity management system, but beyond that we will be looking to grow into something more.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
a promising project. I think this project has great potential to be successful later. because the project was developed by a team that had a very good performance.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
They are significant changes yes, but they are helping the project focus on the main issue at hand. The payment processing side of the business is being put on hold, but hopefully will be picked up in the future as well.
Activity: 252
The price is set to 0.07 USD per token, the actual ETH rate will be set in the week before the ICO as we will lock in a fixed price
The bonuses are still TBA but will be announced here once finalized
Activity: 336
how safein validation data can be said to be valid when it has no significant difference with the real system?
Activity: 177
 I am the Editor and marketing manager of kriptoparahaber which got 600k views last month and just focus on blockchain, ICO and cryptocurrency. private message me if interested in sponsored articles and to be on our banner.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
The project has a relatively high score. I like the idea of Safein. Safein will definitely develop into a great project in the future. This is only a matter of time.
Activity: 224
i'm worried cause many platforms use the personal info of the users without telling them about it

well that´s why  such projects are needed more than ever. Having to trust someone isn´t the best thing needed these days. I think blockchain will really change this area
Only by obtaining our approval, they will be able to provide our data to the new websites that we want to visit.
Activity: 224
The promise of the Safein platform is built on the ease of use and mass demand for the functionality. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
i'm worried cause many platforms use the personal info of the users without telling them about it

well that´s why  such projects are needed more than ever. Having to trust someone isn´t the best thing needed these days. I think blockchain will really change this area
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
Note that the Translation Campaign has now been reopened. We are now accepting applicants.

All current applicants have been PMed.
Activity: 112
Looks interesting! I’m waiting for more details about project
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
A very interesting project, who does not yet understand what he is for,
Safein seeks to provide convenience for everyone in the payment process in the manner that every merchant likes,
Safein will also help the market to overcome local government regulations by simply providing data that they need to know only.
this will indirectly eliminate the process of excessive registration and KYC procedures.
Activity: 98
So interesting ideas coming from your team! I can’t wait for the start of ICO. Good luck to the developers and all participants of ICO!!!
ELONCITY
Hi, everybody. I want to know if the Safein team has major partners? It's very important, but I can't find that information.
https://www.soar.earth/
Good evening. Most of your team members are from The Baltic States. Why not set up offices in other regions?

We're still a relatively small team, at the moment there isn't any need for an expansion. Once the ICO is completely and business is full-steam ahead, we'll definitely consider setting up in multiple locations.

Hi. How many tokens are put on sale?

300,000,000 SFN

When will the referral program of yr platform be launched? I think it should happen a little early than the ICO.

Unfortunately the referral program will not be opened until our platform launches in Q3. However, we plan to have a second wave of Safedrop (our airdrop) shortly before the ICO begins, this will have a referral component to earn some additional SFN.

Hello. I experience financial problems now and I wanna know whether there’re other ways to get the tokens for free except buying them on the ICO.

You can participate in our bounty here, or wait until the second wave of Safedrop (see above);

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-safein-bounty-stopped-ico-stopped-3037593

I don't really use Linkedin Sad is there any other way to participate in the airdrop without having a Linkedin account? Also, is the ICO supposed to start May 31st?
I can't use Linkedin. Is this requirement mandatory? In my country Linkedin blocked.  I hate to use the IP
Activity: 238
It’s not a joke it’s really great project. They don’t give dream but all the truth.  I believe this project will be one of big blockchain’s project, I am happy to support you guys
Pages:
Jump to: