Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 2. (Read 5905 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
In the unlikely case that the soft cap is not reached then the bounty will not be paid. Our soft cap is $3,000,000.
This is the disclaimer that makes it possible to not pay the bounty.
Problem here is that ICO never started, so market was not given the option to decide.
Vladas and Lukas will have a hard time coming back to blockchain and crypto
not impossible though
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
Same here from my perspective. I would forfeit any bonus that the ICO would provide me.
I'm sure you invested a lot of time too.
It's an overall loss and damage of more than half a million dollars USD
Activity: 322
They said an article is going to get published on Medium today.
I guess that was delayed as well.
I will show up early tomorrow morning at the regular time.
Activity: 188
Safe won't exist so there is nothing to FUD about.
But bezop and patron actually went on to create a project. Safein wont even start the ICO.
Activity: 164
I guess you don't understand what a bounty is and getting paid in a token that could never exist if the ICO doesn't succeed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
SafeIn will indeed make tedious procedures obsolete. One authentication process is enough to have a true KYC procedure. Every blockchain project must have this to validate and set truth for an identity and background check of individual going to engage in crypto community activities.

I just hope the team will be the first one to really get a broad base, since many different projects are on that right now, but i have no doubt that safein will manage it

We're definitely not looking to limit the project to only a small range of industries. Safein is applicable to any industry that requires access to your KYC credentials, and I'm sure you're aware there are tens of thousands, or possibly hundreds of thousands of sites that could use our system.

Yes the possibilities are nearly endless for the usage of the KYC, especially because the demand for it is getting bigger each day. That´s why I really like the approach here
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
What a person do if he had registered his self on your coin but don't have anything to buy using eherium?
It's a pity that you didn't launch the ICO recently.. it would've helped to hype the project
Activity: 126
I world like to offer to this group 50% off attendees tickets to the blockchain world summit in london on the 13th - 14th September- please email me direct and I’ll give you a coupon codes.
Activity: 164
You'll only be allowed to purchase tokens using Ethereum during our ICO.
I am sure there are games and websites that you pay Ethereum for watching ads, etc. These are ought to be small amounts though.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
SafeIn will indeed make tedious procedures obsolete. One authentication process is enough to have a true KYC procedure. Every blockchain project must have this to validate and set truth for an identity and background check of individual going to engage in crypto community activities.

I just hope the team will be the first one to really get a broad base, since many different projects are on that right now, but i have no doubt that safein will manage it

We're definitely not looking to limit the project to only a small range of industries. Safein is applicable to any industry that requires access to your KYC credentials, and I'm sure you're aware there are tens of thousands, or possibly hundreds of thousands of sites that could use our system.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587

I like Safein in that it allows businesses to get a complete KYC solution. You can forget about hiring staff, the cost of training, seeking legal advice, creating an IT infrastructure and working with fraudulent users.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

Activity: 266
I am also not having the entire overview of the project
They are better suited to make decisions like that
I just help the community hang out, get some updates, and have fun.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
So it doesn't really matter. The team has my support for the decisions. If they think they should postpone, that's exactly what they should do. Regardless of what I would like. Smiley
Activity: 126
You're lauthing at it, but it's the most simple way to lose a lot.
I agree with the use of this method if you have a solution for this all, kinda future app of Safein.
But if you enter the same pass just everywhere and dont care about it.. well, the result be your fault only.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
whats the longterm and short term plan the team has?
I mean what exactly u gonna do after crowdsale?
And how will u project will look like in a 3 year according to ur vision

Hello tientien1,

please go through the roadmap which can be found on our whitepaper, our vision is clearly explained there.

i got a question
a week ago u emailed us that whoever had been whitelisted will recieve 5% bonus... mean like we had not invested yet so how many safein tokens will my wallet recieve any idea?
and yeah keep up that good work!

Hello Pizza35kk,

that is correct. That is true, users that were whitelisted before the 31st of May will receive a 5% bonus in SFN regardless of the amount they invest.

You are required to invest any amount though.
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
i got a question
a week ago u emailed us that whoever had been whitelisted will recieve 5% bonus... mean like we had not invested yet so how many safein tokens will my wallet recieve any idea?
and yeah keep up that good work!
If I understand correctly, you will receive 5% of the amount you invest. Unless the team makes another decision.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Activity: 280
The cost for using the platform is 1% transaction fee (just for merchants), and that is only if they don't have SFN tokens. If they have SFN tokens, they get a 1:10 ratio payment processing for free. Meaning for every SFN token, you can process 10 SFN (as a merchant).
Activity: 224
Members of advisory board are able to share their expertise from various industries (from marketing all the way to data protection and security) therefore helping to bring a well-rounded product to the market.
Pages:
Jump to: