Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 3. (Read 5905 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
i got a question
a week ago u emailed us that whoever had been whitelisted will recieve 5% bonus... mean like we had not invested yet so how many safein tokens will my wallet recieve any idea?
and yeah keep up that good work!
Activity: 126
Most of the projects are being foregotten in few month after ICO over but looking at the teams work here im pretty sure it wont gonna happen here
Pretty sure now project will survive in long run
The team s approach is probably one of the strongest one I have ever seen
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I did my best to minimize down time, and give the people the answers to their questions
What are crypto cloud providers? Like a distributed internet network?
Activity: 322
whats the longterm and short term plan the team has?
I mean what exactly u gonna do after crowdsale?
And how will u project will look like in a 3 year according to ur vision
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Verbose process id authentication for internet users. Kyc is the biggest of this struggle. Safein is planning to end this struggle with his project and he really seems to be able to achieve it. Close follow-up is useful.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
Want to keep up to date with all the latest Safein news? Then our Youtube channel is your best bet. Our co-founder Lukas shares all the most recent updates and events:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErwG8SaM-_Pb3Y6A-ZvV9A
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
What is the fundraising already get HardCap? and whether the unsold Token will be burned? or will it be used as a reserve fund in the future?

Hello there.

Unsold tokens will be added to reserves to fund future development. Our hard cap is set at $21,000,000 equivalent in ETH, the exact per token price will be determined shortly before the ICO begins in Q3.
Activity: 63
Earn Safein tokens from the registration, login and referral pools during our ICO!

For more information, please see our short 2 minute video: Safein token model explained

Thanks for sharing the video link. I found it very incisive.
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
Hi, everybody
The exact start date of the token sale is not known? I saw that the sale starts in the 3rd quarter of 2018.
Activity: 187
Will we some rocket science decentralized cryptography magic or is it essentially a token for a centralized service?
Either way I'm stoked for the concept, as there aren't that many full fledged competitors out there.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
What is the fundraising already get HardCap? and whether the unsold Token will be burned? or will it be used as a reserve fund in the future?
Activity: 177
Your project idea with controlling personal data is quite interesting, thanks. Technically will it fuction as fishing/spam prevention? Will you issue a mobile app?
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Project & Token Sale Launch Update;

Dear Safein Community

The last few months have been an incredible journey for Safein. In this time, our founders have met with literally hundreds of industry professionals and experts who have helped us deeply understand the potential of our project, and allowed us to truly consider the best path to realize our vision. Based on all of this experience and our projects for the future, we have decided to delay the start of token sale until Q3 2018.  

We understand that this may come as a shock to our supporters, considering that we just took down the $250,000 grand prize at iCoin Summit, but this step was not taken lightly. We truly believe that in order to reach our full potential we need to really drive-home the benefits of our platform. To do this, we have agreements to provide KYC services to several ICOs, allowing us to prove the utility of our service and demonstrate our revenue generating model.

We would like to thank everybody for their support thus far and want to offer an additional 5% SFN bonus to all who have whitelisted by the 31st of May.

For the full details on why we have taken this step, please read our latest article;

https://medium.com/safeincom/project-token-sale-launch-update-7e0197cc8c90
I hope with this delay will be a good step for maximum achievement when ico ,, is there any news about when ico will start?
I am happy to continue supporting the SAFEIN project and I also hope that in the future we will be able to go the moon
Project & Token Sale Launch Update;

Dear Safein Community

The last few months have been an incredible journey for Safein. In this time, our founders have met with literally hundreds of industry professionals and experts who have helped us deeply understand the potential of our project, and allowed us to truly consider the best path to realize our vision. Based on all of this experience and our projects for the future, we have decided to delay the start of token sale until Q3 2018.  

We understand that this may come as a shock to our supporters, considering that we just took down the $250,000 grand prize at iCoin Summit, but this step was not taken lightly. We truly believe that in order to reach our full potential we need to really drive-home the benefits of our platform. To do this, we have agreements to provide KYC services to several ICOs, allowing us to prove the utility of our service and demonstrate our revenue generating model.

We would like to thank everybody for their support thus far and want to offer an additional 5% SFN bonus to all who have whitelisted by the 31st of May.

For the full details on why we have taken this step, please read our latest article;

https://medium.com/safeincom/project-token-sale-launch-update-7e0197cc8c90
Activity: 164
a combination of a wallet and KYC solution would be a cool tool
especially taking into account the fact that KYC solution is gonna be protected very well, so the wallet will be safe, too.
and safety is smthng that the wallets do need nowadays.
Activity: 126
They can try, but will they succeed? Maybe if they make an insanely great offer
But in the eyes of big investors we are not that appealing yet, which is a situation being changed by Vladas and Lukas
They attended big conferences, so they will be networking with many different people in crypto and blockchain.
Activity: 224
If we get more collaboration from the community it will be great
I don't think you are aware of how great it is to have people like you, @whisa  in our community
The ones who see the potential and who understand that KYC is a real necessity
Activity: 70
a promising project. I think this project has great potential to be successful later. because the project was developed by a team that had a very good performance.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Hello. I have question – do you think someone who's not exactly internet/crypto savvy will be interested in your project? I'm just thinking if there's some potential when it comes to, say, store chains and loyalty programs, etc.
Regulation is fine, we intend to comply with all applicable regulations both now, and in future. I'm sure we will grow as the market changes. Are there any regulations in particular you're concerned about?

Is there any reason why you are quoting me from the Telegram group?

Everybody, please check out our growing community at https://t.me/safeincom we would love to have you!
Pages:
Jump to: