Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 4. (Read 5867 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Regulation is fine, we intend to comply with all applicable regulations both now, and in future. I'm sure we will grow as the market changes. Are there any regulations in particular you're concerned about?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
They will have to see what comes in future, we can't really make predictions about uncertainties. However from the current climate a total ban looks unlikely. Regulations make things official and bring strength to projects, we will make sure we comply with the rules.
Activity: 252
36.75% stays within company and might be used for future token distributions like airdrops, sales, promotions, and to fund long-term project development. Smiley
Activity: 84
How this project will be generating the revenue?
In what way will it be done?
And how big revenue is the team expecting?
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
A good platform and very useful in terms of digital payments, the use of simple yng dg with just one click.
Coupled with features presented, this safe token should be considered.
And a great opportunity to contribute to this project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Excellent project, manage your data conveniently and quickly. Safein is about to start selling. I will join in.
Activity: 177
The Ethereum blockchain seems to meet all the requirements at this point in time. However Safein team is always up to date with rapidly improving technologies and might consider alternatives in the future.
Activity: 189
Ican see that you have a very nice project here, i’m a youtuber, with over 28k subscribers in my bag , I would like us to take this project to the moon ,pm me if you want me to review your ICO on my ever growing youtube channel.
Activity: 280
ELONCITY
Hi, everybody. Do I understand correctly that the app is already running? and people can use it? Or is this a test version?

Hello Diniil.

Yes, you can already download our app from the App Store, it's a MVP. More like an alpha version.

And what is the functionality of this alpha version? Will new features be added over time? or not? Or will the team only fix bugs?
The team will be sure to add new features!
I installed the app and tested it. Everything looks very comfortable and nice. But the version is a little raw. Now I'm waiting for Betta version.
https://www.soar.earth/
Hi, everybody. Do I understand correctly that the app is already running? and people can use it? Or is this a test version?

Hello Diniil.

Yes, you can already download our app from the App Store, it's a MVP. More like an alpha version.

And what is the functionality of this alpha version? Will new features be added over time? or not? Or will the team only fix bugs?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

Hello Diniil.

Hello. In yr opinion, if the FB users were using your solution for signing in, would they avoid the theft of their data?

Hello phamngoctruc.hp97,

yes they would avoid theft of data.

We help businesses and users deal with kyc faster and cheaper (for businesses). We create an online passport for users, and help businesses understand and accept this passport. At the same time we enable huge amounts of privacy control for the users, and since we use machine learning and AI to verify the documents, the information is never compromised.

Safein ANN thread is now available in Hindi for subscribers from Indian subcontinent. Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-3832329

Please contribute and spread the word about Safein.  Smiley

Thank you for your contributions dev.samal84!
Activity: 20
Hello. In yr opinion, if the FB users were using your solution for signing in, would they avoid the theft of their data?
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Safein Whitepaper is now available in Hindi for subscribers from Indian subcontinent. Smiley

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HzniVw3Lq62y5fRY7NdX83LBvS07tzTw/view

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Safein ANN thread is now available in Hindi for subscribers from Indian subcontinent. Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-3832329

Activity: 154
let's support this project, so that later ico can run smoothly and achieve targeted results, I am sure the team will do and give the best for all of its.
Activity: 6
Service Safein, of course, has a global goal and, if the developers will be able to translate everything they have conceived, it will truly be a revolution! We will save a huge amount of time, avoiding constant registrations and verification, and doing it only once and, roughly speaking, forever ...

I wrote a project overview in my Blog >> https://upavla.ru/safein-ico-obzor-i-otzyv-revolyuciya-v-sfere-onlajn-platezhej-avtorizaciya-na-lyubom-veb-sajte-v-1-klik.html?from=bitcointalk
Activity: 210
We want to make sure that everyone will have the opportunity to participate. I discussed earlier with another member of the community that it most likely will be difficult for smaller investors to compete against whales, mainly because we have no maximum limit for the project.
Activity: 126
 Most often you will register using their rules, but with Safein you will be able to remove permission, thus disabling the companies from using your data.
But this is where our community can come in handy
We can all work together to convince various companies to join the platform.
Check out our whitepaper in the pinned message above for a full roadmap. But during June our ICO will be running so we will mostly be managing the progress of the ICO, and developing our backend to be ready for launch in Q3.
Activity: 21
Id offline sector interested in yr platform? Big networks would be able to simplify the procedure of participation in loyalty programs with yr help.
Pages:
Jump to: