Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 5. (Read 5867 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
The frauds use someone else’s accounts to blackmail the sellers and claim for compensations.  How will your platform struggle against this?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
ELONCITY
Hi, everybody. Do I understand correctly that the app is already running? and people can use it? Or is this a test version?
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
How can I ensure that ppl purchased in presale. Wont sell all their tokens immidiately after the listing?
U know they are getting huge bonuses and may easily do that

There is no pre-sale, that's how you know this isn't going to happen.

you can´t really predict what people are going to do anyway. But yes if some people could buy this at a highly discounted price they are willing to sell early since the made already good profit. But like its said above, no need to worry here
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
How can I ensure that ppl purchased in presale. Wont sell all their tokens immidiately after the listing?

There is no pre-sale, that's how you know this isn't going to happen.
Activity: 205
https://www.soar.earth/
I was impressed with this project, the project has a team that is very responsible, and not only that, this project also has its own advantages that are not owned in another project.

I also like the Safein team-they are very experienced people who love their project. I am sure that they will become market leaders.
Activity: 56

Earn Safein tokens from the registration, login and referral pools during our ICO!
looks promising
Activity: 154
I was impressed with this project, the project has a team that is very responsible, and not only that, this project also has its own advantages that are not owned in another project.
It is true, and not just have a very good team. but the project also has the support very much, and this certainly is very good for the progress of the project.
many positive responses to this project, success should be achieved by this project and the team should be more compact and passionate in working, I am sure the team will not disappoint in work.
all teams will definitely work hard with very good to be able to make this project a huge success, seeing the support provided to the project increased, will certainly make all the teams so much excited again to develop the project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
It is true, and not just have a very good team. but the project also has the support very much, and this certainly is very good for the progress of the project.
many positive responses to this project, success should be achieved by this project and the team should be more compact and passionate in working, I am sure the team will not disappoint in work.
Activity: 476
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
Will you keep the raised funds in ETH?  Or will you convert it something more stable?

Someone asked the same question when i was around telegram channel but nvm it's up to the founders,
I believe some portion will be kept in ETH and other will be sold for fiat which will be used to cover the different expenses like managing and promotion stuff off the internet.
Activity: 490
Activity: 624
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
recently, the problem of KYC is very relevant, I personally oppose the passage of KYC because I believe that the criterion should remain anonymous means of use, but many people can not understand the very essence of blokchain
Activity: 210
Will you keep the raised funds in ETH?  Or will you convert it something more stable?
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
Good afternoon!! I have a question - When ico will over and the airdrop will be distributed?

SFN tokens will be distributed at the end ICO within a few weeks for both Bought tokens as well as airdrop/safedrop tokens.

Leblock @Safein community manager.
Activity: 181
Merit: 13
It seems very good project with product already in beta stage. Let's see how it goes.
Activity: 336
Good afternoon!! I have a question - When ico will over and the airdrop will be distributed?
Activity: 518
It seems like a project that makes the platform for online payment will attract many investors, because this theme is quite interesting today, where the pattern of today's society has changed its trend to online shopping, which is certainly not complicated, just by looking at an item in the online store, after that have to make transferan uang.itu of course make big business opportunity with existence of online payment platform which use technology of blockchain, developer team information is clear and experienced.project good and good luck
I agree that the idea of the project is amazing and promising. But I also like the active work of the team. I'm sure investors appreciated that.
of course, the team also wants the best from this project so from that they do the best and maximally to achieve the success of this project. the spirit keeps the team involved here.
ELONCITY
It seems like a project that makes the platform for online payment will attract many investors, because this theme is quite interesting today, where the pattern of today's society has changed its trend to online shopping, which is certainly not complicated, just by looking at an item in the online store, after that have to make transferan uang.itu of course make big business opportunity with existence of online payment platform which use technology of blockchain, developer team information is clear and experienced.project good and good luck
I agree that the idea of the project is amazing and promising. But I also like the active work of the team. I'm sure investors appreciated that.
Activity: 336
Technological development has made it clear that the Internet is not only inevitable, but is now one of our best options for moving society forward. Therefore, projects such as Safein may see bright days in the near future regarding the ethical aspects underlying the technology itself.
Pages:
Jump to: