Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 70. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
There are so many heavy members !!!
I think the project is successful. good luck
they have a lot of people interested in this project and waiting for the tokensale
that's why the project is well structure and the Selfpay projectr worth it
Activity: 308
is there any update in the Selfpay's website or selfpay's whitepaper?
No updates at this time. They will update the website and whitepaper every time there is new news from SELPHAY. Do not forget to monitor their site so as not to miss the news.
I think it is not neccesary to update the whitepaper if there are no more information to be added by the moment, The website had been changed already
Activity: 252
what will be the benefits of using your token in the Selfpay payment platform?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I joined this idea. I'm interested to look how the founders realize the idea!  Good luck team.
Activity: 322
When do you calculate that you launch your app out of Asia?
maybe in September or October of this year
where did you find this date? did somebody said to you or you supposed it?
Narrowing the gap between traditional payments and encrypted currencies is more and more necessary, especially the rapid development of the Internet world and mobile payment.
I agree with you, Selfpay platform will be a bridge between traditional commerce and the ecommece with cryptos
Activity: 392
I think they haven't got a YouTube channel but there are some videos in YouTube about Selfpay's project
is there any video about Selfpay? where can I find the link of any video about the project of Selfpay?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
COuld anybody explain me more about the fees when we make the payments?
Activity: 434
I like to know how will it work the platform of selfpay exactly
Activity: 350
What will be the cryptocurrencies availables in the Selfpay platform?
I like to know the answer of this question, because I presume we could use BCT, SxP and ETH in the selfpay platform, but i don't know if we can use anyone else
Does anybody try the version of the app that is in their website?
I like to try the 2.0 version of Selfpay app, where can I find it?
I am not sure, but it could be the version that is in the website of selfpay
Activity: 392
will they plan to make any conference about Selfpay project to promote it when they launch the tokensale?
I don't know it, but it could be fine. I could go to see a Selfpay conference if it is near where I live
Now there are focusing in the tokensale, but it could be fine it we could see any conference of the selfpay's CEO online in real time
Activity: 434
As I now there is no anything but i don't know if they could launch any airdrop of Selfpay in the future
Do you think with the solid project that they have got and the results that they reached in the presale there is necessary an airdrop of Selfpay?
I think that if don't have a big new partner that want to launch an airdrop it is no necessary for the succes of selfpay
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
will they plan to make any conference about Selfpay project to promote it when they launch the tokensale?
i hope so, or maybe the CEO of selfpay could participate in any conference and make a video
What will be the fees if we made the transactions in SxP?
It will be a 40% fees in the transactions
when did you find this information? I didn't find it in the Selfpay's whitepaper when I read it
you can find this information in the selfpay's website
Activity: 294
what will it be their next step after the tokensale finishes?
as the roadmap said the next step wil be ' OFFICIAL PRODUCT RELEASE'
and what does it means exactly? I don't understand it
is there any update in the Selfpay's website or selfpay's whitepaper?
they updated the selfpay website some weeks ago but i think the whitepaper hasn't been updated
Activity: 252
where will be your plarform available after than in Southeast of Asia?
I like to know when they plan to lauch their app in Europe
perhaps they'll do it when they expand they project for the rest of the world
I wish July came soon and the tokensale of Selfpay starts already to could participate on it
is there another way to participate in the project apart of investing and the bounty campaign?
I think that these are the only ways to participate before they launch the selfpay platform
i think it will be 60% fees for transaction
So, does it mean that it is better to make the transactions in SXP?
Yes, they have prepared the platform for using cryptos and fiats, but I think the best option, at least in my opinion, is to pay with Sxp
Where you find the information that makes you think that?
Pages:
Jump to: