Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 71. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
What have you plan to do to solve the current market problems?
they will do it reducing the friction associated with payments and micropayments, both online and in everyday life, while increasing the level of trust on the customer’s side.
and how are they going to do that exactly?
Maybe you can find this information in the selfpay whitepaper
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I expect this project go up well and ideally! Aware job, spotless project, a rather interesting website!
I know they have a lot of people interested on their project, I hope they launch their tokensale soon
Activity: 434
The idea will be fortunate! Engaging website, flawless idea!  Good luck fellows!
they are having success because they have been working in this project sin 2016
then do you mean that the Selfpay team have been working in this project for more than two years?
that's exactly what does it mean
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
SOmebody said today in the telegram group that there will have their own exchange, is this true?
yes, it is true, they will set up it in the Q1 of 2019
Will that exchange be only for SxP?
Activity: 322
Greetings, team! You need to add token details to let participants to get in the business.
what do you mean with that? I think they talk about their token in their website and whitepaper
The SxP token combines the best of both worlds, fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 6
Looking forward for more upgrades. Blameless business, cerebral logo!  Good luck DEVs!
what are the payment methods if I decide to pay with fiats?
we will be able to pay with Master and visa card but also cash payment will be available

Does selfpay has relationship with Mastercard/Visa currently? B/c Mastercard/Visa, they don't like cryto. Just look back what happened last year with wavecrest thing
I think he is talking about payments with fiats when he said that we will pay with MasterCard/Visa
I think that they don't work directly with them by the moment, but they are working with several payment gateways who do so
Greetings, team! You need to add token details to let participants to get in the business.
what do you mean with that? I think they talk about their token in their website and whitepaper
Merit: 101
Does selfpay has relationship with OmiseGo (OMG)? If I remember correctly, selfpay was using OMG platform to use selfpay or something
I think they tested the first version of the Selfpay platform
Activity: 308
SOmebody said today in the telegram group that there will have their own exchange, is this true?
and what it will be useful for?
i think it could be useful to trade SxP
Activity: 294
and how will work the creation of this exchange of selfpay?
I read it in their website and their whitepaper but I don't understand very well how it works
Activity: 252
I don't understand very well how will the platform work, can anybody explain it to me?
Customers are using their own phones to pay, they access to the platform, and there they make all the proccess by themselves
where can i find the QRcode that it is necessary to access to the platform?
I don't understand very well how will the platform work, can anybody explain it to me?
you have to open the platform with your mobile phone and then follow the steps that are there
how much will it cost for the seller the fact to make the payment throught the selfpay plarform?
It will be free for the sellers
And the buyers have to pay something when they make the payment in the selfpay plarform?
A small percentage is automatically added to the amount paid by the buyer
As a fee for the sale or something similar?
I suppose this project is very good and good.
A very promising website, apperceptive website, seamless design.
they have got a solid base and have been working in this project since 2016 so it will be an amazing project
how much will it cost for the seller the fact to make the payment throught the selfpay plarform?
And the buyers have to pay something when they make the payment in the selfpay plarform?
What will be the fees for make the payment through selfpay?
how could it be possible? can you explain me that?
Activity: 350
do you plan to integrate the blockchain technology in the Selfpay platform?
yes, they plan to do it after the tokensale ends, in the Q4 2018
where did you find this information, I looked for it in their whitepaper and I didn't find it
I have join to the whitelist already, when will I get the 10% bonus that you offer for join before the tokensale begins?
Julien Chalté, the CEO of Selfpay, said yesterday, in their telegram group, that we will get the 10% bonus for join to the whitelist before the tokensale begins after the end of the ICO, when tokens are distributed to all contributors
so It means that they will distribute all the tokens when the ICO finishes
yes, surely they'll do it some week after the tokensale of selfpay ends
Pages:
Jump to: