Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 73. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
You require to add token details to allow participants to get in the plan.
I don't understan what do you mean with this, can you explain it better?
Activity: 434
what will suppose fot the selfpay tokens, fot their platform and for the project in general, the fact of they integrate the blockchain technology in the platform?
the smart contract based in Blockchain technology will made the Selfpay platform safer
How will blockchain technology make the Selfpay platform safer that others payment platform that are already working?
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
The Self pay platform can become a secure payment platform! I would like to wish you good luck and success in integrating the project into blockchain technology!
As i understand what i read in the whitepaper about this, I think it will be safer and secure make the payments through Selfpay that in other payments platforms
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
how will the sellers will use the selfpay app? what will they have to do?
the sellers will have to Give their payCode, ask the customer to enter it on his phone and see the payment in real time

they will have a monitoring of the sale too, won't they?
how will it work the monitoring of the sale?
Activity: 392
will we be able to make our sales through selfpay although the ecommerce or shop is offline?
It will be one of the advantages of use Selfpay platform, that we could use it even the business is offline
Merit: 101
I am interested on this plan. I will wait this to watch what is going to occur!  Good luck team!
Stay tuned to the tokensale, It will start soon
Yes, July is coming and with it the tokensale of Selfpay, we must be ready for it
they must publish the date of the begining of the tokensale soon, because JUly is so close
Greetings DEV's! Amazing sales dues. Unblemished business, absorbing website!
do you know if they updated the Selfpay's website recently? 
they update the part of the news only, you can check it by yourself
Activity: 308
can anybody give the link to the Selfpay's medium account? I like to read the articles they have got about the project?
Selfpay have gihub account too if you are interested to get more information about their project
DO you have the link to the SElfpay's gihub account? can you give it to me ?
Activity: 294
So it is ready to be launched, isn't it?
Yes, but they have some steps that they want to follow before do it
what do you mean with this? Does it mean that the definitive version isn't ready yet?
that's exactly what that's mean. Although some people think that the version that is in their website is the definitive version, they said that they will launch the definitive version of the Selfpay platform after the tokensale finishes
The Self pay platform can become a secure payment platform! I would like to wish you good luck and success in integrating the project into blockchain technology!
It will be a succesfull project, I think they will do things correctly in every moment and will have a lot of investors than are going to support their project
Activity: 252
when do you say in your whitepaper this 'we will have to bridge funding gaps between multiple parties using our own balance sheet?, what do you mean with this?
in which part of the selfpay whitepaper is this sentence that you wrote down here, i can't find it
It is in the page 17 of their whitepaper, where they explained the use of the funds
Have you read this information about the funds where I told you already?
Do you know what will be the uses of the platform apart than as playment platform?
I think i read something in the whitepaper or the website about could pay bills with selfpay platform
The idea will be fortunate! Engaging website, flawless idea!  Good luck fellows!
to have more information about the project you could read their whitepaper and also the interesting articles that are in the Selfpay Medium account
you can also read their website that have all the information that you need to know better the selfpay project
What is the main trait if Selfpay project and platform?
I think it's the ability to process payments made by both credit cards and cryptocurrencies
From my point of view, it is important too the fact that the payment transaction is directly between buyer and user without a thirdperson
they are hoping to change this by getting sellers and merchants to use digital currency without changing their habits.
They are also hoping to educate sellers on the advantages of cryptocurrencies by giving back a sum of their POS transaction fee in the form of the platform’s SxP tokens.
Young people won't have any problem to adapt cryptocurrencies to their lifes to make payments with them
All of us can add cryptocyrrencies to our lifes because cryptos are the future of the commerce and Selfpay will be a good tool to make payment with cryptos
they are hoping to change this by getting sellers and merchants to use digital currency without changing their habits.
They are also hoping to educate sellers on the advantages of cryptocurrencies by giving back a sum of their POS transaction fee in the form of the platform’s SxP tokens.
Young people won't have any problem to adapt cryptocurrencies to their lifes to make payments with them
Activity: 350
SelfPay will enable deals between merchants in a B2B model using either credit cards or bank transfers with reasonable transfer fees

Apart ot with fiats we could use cryptocurrnecies, and these cryptocurrencies that come with lower fees
and then will we be able to decide if we make the payment with cryptomoney or with fiats?
SelfPay will enable deals between merchants in a B2B model using either credit cards or bank transfers with reasonable transfer fees

Apart ot with fiats we could use cryptocurrnecies, and these cryptocurrencies that come with lower fees
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: