Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 74. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
they are hoping to change this by getting sellers and merchants to use digital currency without changing their habits.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
when do you say in your whitepaper this 'we will have to bridge funding gaps between multiple parties using our own balance sheet?, what do you mean with this?
I didn't understand this part of their whitepaper either and I like that someone of the selfpay team could explain it to me
Activity: 294
SelfPay.Asia uses local payment processors in each merchant’s country to provide a unified mobile and Web interface to accept international credit cards and local debit cards
will it be a catalogue of shops and e-commerces where we could pay through selfpay in your app?
I think that they have to give us a way to know what commerces and shops are using Selfpay
maybe they put in their website an updates with the sites and the links of the sites than are in the Selfpay plaftorm and we can use for make our payments through selfpay
I presume that they will tell to us in any way the places where selfpay platform could be use
Activity: 252
why will be safier the fact to pay in physical shops through selfay platform?
because the payment is direct , you have the control all the time and you don't have to carry your money with you
Yes, when people visit another country they use to change their fiat for fiats of the country they are going to visit and carry with them all the summon, with Selfpay it won't be necessary, so it is more secure
So with selfpay platform it isn't necessary to have cash in our pockets, we just pay with the mobile phone with cryptocurrencies
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
was this version tested before they launched it?
Yes, it was tested in two Southeast Asian countries using Omise and Cybersource
What are Omise and Cibersource? Where can I find more information about them?
i think it will be 60% fees for transaction
So, does it mean that it is better to make the transactions in SXP?
and what are the fees if we pay in the selfpay platform with other cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 448
will it be a monotoring of our sale that we can know where is our packet when the sellet send it to us?
like the post service of our countries with the packets?
And will be have a code to access to the monotoring of the delivery or our sale?
what do you mean with a code? Do you mean like the code that give us the post service to follow our develeries?
Activity: 392
I like your plan!
Cognizant design, pretty good website, irreproachable design.
And a solid base and a experience team too, Selfpay is a good project
where will be your plarform available after than in Southeast of Asia?
I presume they will make the project worldwide so after Asia the platform will be availalble all over the world
when that happens, will they publish it? I want to know it to be ready to download the Selfpay app
They always publish every update that they have got so I presume in this case they publish it too
Activity: 14
I like your business.
Flawless website, engaging project, credible job.
Activity: 350
I have join to the whitelist already, when will I get the 10% bonus that you offer for join before the tokensale begins?
Maybe we get this bonus when the tokensale starts
I read they said that they will give it to us when they distribute all the tokens of the ICO
Activity: 322
I read that there isn't minimum or maximum invest during the tokensale, is that true?
who said that and when? Are you sure about this?
The CEO, Julien Chalté, told this in the telegram group a week ago, you can check it if you want do it
yes, I have already checked, I want to invest a specific number of ETHs and I wanna do it of twice ot three times, that why i asked and now I've known that it is possible
Activity: 392
I read that there isn't minimum or maximum invest during the tokensale, is that true?
who said that and when? Are you sure about this?
The CEO, Julien Chalté, told this in the telegram group a week ago, you can check it if you want do it
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Hello, fellows!
I support this business and rely  it must be successful. Extraordinary website, plausible vision, very nice idea!
And don't forger the great team that has this project supporting it, Selfpay's team have a huge previous experience
You can check their previous experience in their website, where you can find, their names, the role in the project, a little resume of their experience and the links to their linkedin profiles
will it be a catalogue of shops and e-commerces where we could pay through selfpay in your app?
I think it is a good idea and they should do it, this way we know where we can use the Selfpay payment platform before access of th ecommerce where we want to buy
does anybody know if they announces the date of the tokensale already?
They should do it because they said the tokensale is going to begin in July and JUly is near
Activity: 294
where will be your plarform available after than in Southeast of Asia?
I presume that they expland the project for the rest of Asia first, and then for the rest of the world
I think you are more worried about what will happen in six months or a year, that about the ICO that is happening now, It's all right but I suggest to you to focus in the actual step of the selfpay project
DO you think it is possible that you can reach your hardcap during the tokensale?
They have a hardcap of 25,000 ETH but they have one month of tokensale, so it could be possible, it won't be easy, but I think they could reach it
Activity: 252
Hi, guys.
I joined this business. I'm interested to see how the developers perform the idea.
You have this wellexplained in their whitepaper, here you have the link https://ico.selfpay.asia/pdf/whitepaper-selfpay.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: