Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 76. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
required to be ERC20? What wallet
Are the list of wallets availables for invest in the Selfpay website?
Activity: 392
when do you plan to integrate the selfpay project in the blockchain technologuy
they will do it when the tokensale finish and the token distribution have been done
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
will it be possible that we can pay our bills with cryptocurrencies through selfpay platform in the future?
Do you mean like the electricity bill or what type of bills?
I read something about this in the website, but they were talking about the electricity bills in Laos
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Can I invest in other cryptocurrency apart of ETH?
Ethereum is the only cryptocurrency available to invest in the Selfpay tokensale
Activity: 308
I think i read in the whitepaper that the sellers will be in the begining from the Southeast of Asia, which countries will they came from on?
I think the first countries that will be online seller are Cambodia, Myanmar and Laos, i think
Where did you find these countries? Can you tell me for checking this by myself?
Activity: 294
What can we do during this time that we are waiting for the tokensale?
you can join to the bounty campaign to get some extra tokens
did you join already to the telegram group?
you can also join to the whitelist fi you are not there already to could invest when the tokensale starts
which countries of the Southeast of Asia will be availables specificly?
It is a very interesting question and i like to know the answer to see if i can use it as soon as they launch the app
I read some countries when I read the whitepaper and the website, but I am nor sure if they are the correct ones, that's why I ask for it
Activity: 252
I like the idea of your project. I need register in WL to can participate in other stages of ICO?
Yes, it is necessary do it if you want to invest during the tokensale, and also if you do it before the tokensale begins you will get a 10% bonus
Merit: 0
Good morning, guys
 interesting design
Are you new in this project? If you need help you can join to the telegram group
You should alse read their whitepaper and there website, there you can find all the information that you need to know about the Selfpay project
Is there any update on their Facebook account?
I think I am going to have a look to their Facebook  to check it
you can do it, but I think they make the announcement in all their social media at the same time
Who is managing this project at the forum? He should provide sufficient information to the participants, a project that even they don't know the specific end date. It will form many rumors.
this is something that you must ask to the members of the team in the Selfpay telegram group
Impresses that the product already exists long time and is ready to be on sale and extend across all Southeast Asia!
they have been working in this project for a long time because they want to have the best payment platform possible
What will you do after the tokensale?
you can find this information in the selfpay's roadmap
And where can we find the roadmap exactly?
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Does anybody try the version of the app that is in their website?
is the link to download there?
I try to download it but I find a QRCode, what does I have to do now?
use the Qr COde to access to the Selfpay platform
Where can I find more information about the way of payment in Selfpay?
I found it in the website and in an article that i read in the selfpay's Medium account
Does anybody try the version of the app that is in their website?
I did it, but it is no the definitive version, I think this is the 2.0 version of Selfpay
Merit: 101
Any update about the project, a new member of the team or any new partner for Selfpay?
There are no updates by the moment
the tokensale starts in July so there's enough time to them for publish updates
what will happens if we have a problem with our creadit card and we can't pay with fiats?
then you can make the payment with cryptocurrencies, obviously
What will the ways of payments if we use fiats to pay in the selfpay platform?
Is there a minimum and maximum of referrals that I can join to the telegram group?
I haven't read anywhere that there is minimum or maximum of referrals, but you should ask them for it
Activity: 294
Will they distribute all the tokens when the ICO finishes?

Well that's how it works f you notice. they can't just keep  the tokens to themselves, its pointless to trade them on their own. We can see they do have a app product that is downloadble meaning they are ready but they have postpond the token sale for now. If I were to tell what they are reying to do now is that they are planing to do the token sale on the later days when prices of BTC and altcoin are going up already.
when I asked this i mean if they will distribute the tokens of the first part of the ICO, the presale, when the ICO finishes, or will they do it before of it. I know that they will distribute them, but in my question is a when
Pages:
Jump to: