Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 75. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
How will it work the payment with Selfpay?
the app opens when you scan a QR code or when you  follow the link sent from the seller via SMS or chat. The customer receives a link by SMS. This link opens a page that lets the customer enter his credit card information. The customer receives an SMS once the payment is confirmed
So all we need to make the payment is our mobile phone, have we to download the app?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
It's really great platform!
Seamless design, engaging website!  Good luck DEV's!
the presale was succesful, if they have the same participation in the tokensale the project will be very succesful again
I think the results of the presale are in their website, if you want to check them
Activity: 392
you talk in the whitepaper of virtual cards, and i like to know what can we use them for?
Did you finally find this information somewhere? I the selfpay website or anywhere?
I read about this in the whitepaper of Selfpay, you must have a look to it there
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Will we be able to access to the info of the products and the items on sale in the platform?
yes, you can access to all the information relative to the product that the sellers write in the database of the platform
And this database will be available for everybody even when the seller is offline?
Activity: 434
I joined this idea. I'm interested to see how the founders perform the business!
 Good luck.
you have all the information about this in their website well explaining, here you have the link th their website if you want to have it a look https://ico.selfpay.asia/
Activity: 350
When do you calculate that you launch your app out of Asia?
Maybe I am wrong but I read somewhere that it should be when the tokensale finishes
In the roadmap said it will be at the end of this year, if anything doesn't change
Activity: 322
required to be ERC20? What wallet
I always invest with MyEtherWallet and i asked them and they told i can use it
MEW is a good wallet but there is other ERC20 wallets that are goods too and you can use in Selfpay during the tokensale
Where can I consult the wallet that are availables to invest in the Selfpay tokensale?
Hi Team. What concerning exchanges? Many projects after end of ICO have added to exchanges after long time whether this task for first for you is? It would be desirable to see this project at the exchange as soon as possible.
The SxP will be on exchanges as soon as the tokensale Finishes, the tokensale will start on JUly but they haven't given us an exact day, so we must to wait a little bit more
you can consult this in their roadmap but I think they will launch the selfpay app in 2019

They already have an app.  Its the neccesarry partnership that they might have work out now.
Yes, but this is a demo version of the app, the definitive version of the Selpay's app will be launched when the ICO finishes, approximately in the three first months of 2019
Merit: 101
Their idea is quite attractive in my opinion. Unblemished approach, pretty good plan!  Good luck guys.
yes, this is different of other payment platform because it includes the payment with cryptos
Activity: 29
I joined this idea. I'm interested to see how the founders perform the business!
 Good luck.
Activity: 28
I hope good luck for the business! Extraordinary activity, noticing activity, a very excellent business!
Activity: 476
Hi Team. What concerning exchanges? Many projects after end of ICO have added to exchanges after long time whether this task for first for you is? It would be desirable to see this project at the exchange as soon as possible.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Impresses that the product already exists long time and is ready to be on sale and extend across all Southeast Asia!
they have been working in this project for a long time because they want to have the best payment platform possible
Yah they wanted to provide a genuine innovation, develop and enhance payment platform that will be perfectly available in the market with a perfect transistion of mechants to accept cryptocurrency from everyone, everywhere, anytime and looking to move towards a cashless  and bankless world.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
you can consult this in their roadmap but I think they will launch the selfpay app in 2019

They already have an app.  Its the neccesarry partnership that they might have work out now.
Activity: 308
what can we do in the mobile point of sale in the app?
I presume you can buy or sell thing from the shops that use the selfpay payment platform
How will we know what business are using selfpay to make the payments?
Do you plan to expand the team adding new members now or in the future?
when you said new members are you talking about collaborators or advisors?
yes, i am talking about any new collaborator or advisor for selfpay project that the one they announced some time ago
I think if they add any member to the team they will publish it as soon as they can
when do you plan to integrate the selfpay project in the blockchain technologuy
in the roadmap they say that they will integrate the project in the blockchain technology in Q4 2018
that is  from October to December of 2018,isn't it?
Activity: 350
required to be ERC20? What wallet
I always invest with MyEtherWallet and i asked them and they told i can use it
Do you think that MEW is the best option to use when we invest in a ICO with Ethereums?
Pages:
Jump to: