Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 72. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
do you plan to integrate the blockchain technology in the Selfpay platform?
yes, If you have a look to their roadmap you'll find that they are going to do it at the begining of the year 2019
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
why will be safier the fact to pay in physical shops through selfay platform?
because the payment is direct , you have the control all the time and you don't have to carry your money with you
this way, paying through selfpay, if you don't have to  carry your money, you can avoid robs
So, that's shows once more that the selfpay payment platform will be a safer, easy and secure to make ours payments with fiats or cryptocurrencies
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Can we use Paypal in the Selfpay platform apart than Alipay?
If I am not in a mistake, we will be able to use Alipay on Selfpay
Alipay is use for chinesse users, so it will be very useful for the chinesse buyers that selfpay will be easy to use
is there another country apart that CHina that use ALipay and could use Alipay through Selfpay?
Activity: 308
The idea will be fortunate! Engaging website, flawless idea!  Good luck fellows!
they are having success because they have been working in this project sin 2016
where did you find this information that they started with the Selfpay project in 2016?
Activity: 294
has everybody read the whitepaper already? You should read it at least once
I haven't read it, can you pass the the link to selfpay's whitepaper
you should read it, because it is very well explained all the information that you need to know the Selfpay project
what does it means that they will expand the customer base? How will they do that?
Customers are able to pay using bank accounts as well as credit cards and to pay using Alipay
What countries could use ALipay to pay in Selfpay?
Activity: 252
was this version tested before they launched it?
Yes, it was tested in two Southeast Asian countries using Omise and Cybersource
what is Omise and CYbersource? where can I find information about them?
Omise and CIbersource should be the programms that they used to tested the fist version of the plarform, I think
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Does anybody know if they plan to.participate in any roadshow to promote the Selfpay's project?
Perhaps they'll do it when they launched the tokensale, or when the ICO finishes, but they didn't say a thing about this
I think this will be possible when they promote the platform but, by the moment, they have a lot of work preparing the Selfpay's tokensale
what does it means that they will expand the customer base? How will they do that?
Customers are able to pay using bank accounts as well as credit cards and to pay using Alipay
And how will the payment with cryptomoney?
when do you say in your whitepaper this 'we will have to bridge funding gaps between multiple parties using our own balance sheet?, what do you mean with this?
It is an intesresting question and i like to know the answer too, maybe we should ask for it the in the Sefpay telegram group
I think that they mean that  with selfpay we can make payment in any fiats and cryptocurrencies in an lot of places and commerces
when will you publish a new article or video about the Selfpay project? I like to have more and new information about the project?
will we be able to pay in taxis with crypto through your platform?
In their website they said that it will be possible to do it in Laod when they launch the Selfpay in Southeast Asia
will It be possible only in Laos, or we will be able to paid taxis with selfpay in other countries in the future?
Activity: 350
Do you know what will be the uses of the platform apart than as playment platform?
I think the main use of the SXP is being used in.their platform but maybe it has got another uses
WIll be we able to pay in taxis with SxP?
Will be any event that the CEO of Selfpay will join in the future?
It could be really fine if they'll participate in any event like a part of the promotion of the selfpay's platform once they launch it
Merit: 101
I read that during  the presale it was a bonus for the first 10 investors, will it be another bonus like this during the presale?
the first week of the tokensale will be a 20% bonus for everyone that invest during this week.
I think it is a very good incentive to invest all of us during the first week of the selfpay tokensale
The Self pay platform can become a secure payment platform! I would like to wish you good luck and success in integrating the project into blockchain technology!
Do you know when will they integrate the project into the blockchain techonology and what will be the finality of do that?
for all the people who was interested to try their app i finally find the link at the bottom of their website, i put here the link if you can find it for everybody could try it

is this the first Alpha version or the 2.0 version of the Selfpay platform
I read that during  the presale it was a bonus for the first 10 investors, will it be another bonus like this during the presale?
do you mean like a reward for be in the top10 of the investors of Selfpay?
Yes, it is a 20% bonus for the first week of the tokensale, but it is for everybody that invest
The SelfPay project has rather mature team of professionals! Your product will extend across all Southeast Asia, you plan to develop in other directions?
that is a really interesting question and I like yo know this answer too, because I like to use the Selfpay PLatform to pay with cryptocurrencies in e-commerces
if you read the whitepaper carefully you could find that they said that they are going to launch the platform in Southeast Asia FIRST, it means that they'll launch it in others places after this
yes, I think that they plan to launch a payment platform that could be used in any part of the world, not only in Asia
Does anybody know if they plan to.participate in any roadshow to promote the Selfpay's project?
I think they don't have time for a roadshow, a conference or any event by the moment, maybe when the project is more advanced
Pages:
Jump to: