Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 78. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
will they keep the bonus they have for the tokensale before the postposned the begining of the same?
the bonus of the tokensale are the same they announced, this haven't changed
can you remember us what bonuses are these?
Are they the 20% bonus for the first week of the tokensale and the 10% bonus for the rest of the tokensale?
Activity: 434
Is there a minimum and maximum of referrals that I can join to the telegram group?
I think there is no maximum of referrals,the rewards depends of how many referrals join with your link
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Where can I find more information about the way of payment in Selfpay?
I found them when I looked for them in the website, but I don't know if they are explained in the selfpay whitepaper too
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
what will be the fee or tax when we make the payment with your app?
It will depends on if you pay with fiats, cryptos or SxP
Activity: 392
Have they got a partnership with any exchange or wallet where we can keep and trade our SxP in the future?
what will it happens if you sale all your tokens before the tokensale finishes?

Are you talking about what are they going to do if they reach their hardcap?
What he means is what will the team do if the token is sold out before the time of the seller is over?

I presume that this project will be successful because they have all the facts to succes
Exactly, according to the facts, I want to know the facts to succeed what SELFPAY has? Can you explain it to me.

I'm asking you who explains not someone else.
I think it is an strong project, they had a good and new idea that nobody had before and they have previous experience in ICOs. Besides, they had very good results during the presale. That's why i think it will success

What he means is what will the team do if the token is sold out before the time of the seller is over?

I presume that this project will be successful because they have all the facts to succes
Exactly, according to the facts, I want to know the facts to succeed what SELFPAY has? Can you explain it to me.

I don't have any problem about give you my opinion, I can't understand your attitude
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Good morning.
I expect this project will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales!
I wish this project will be successfull too because I invested on it during the presale
will the stakes of the old bounty campaing be added to the stakes of the new one?
if I am not in a mistake, they will distribute all the tokes at the same time, the tokens of the bounty and the tokens of the sale
and do you know when will it be exactly?
There is no date for the token distribution by the moment, but I presume it will be two ot three week after the tokensale finishes
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

Activity: 44
Good morning.
I expect this project will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales!
where can I see the information about the hardcap, the price of the tokens and this type of things about the Selfpay's tokensale?
is there any article of Selfpay in their Medium account talking about all these things?
Activity: 53
I hope your idea runs happily.
Excellent idea, reasoned business.  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 350
will it be a monotoring of our sale that we can know where is our packet when the sellet send it to us?
like the post service of our countries with the packets?
will the sellers use the official post service to send the packets to the buyers?
if the team are working hard these days, maybe we have an update or news soon
what are they working on during this time before they launch the tokensale?
Activity: 294
why will be Selfpay be useful for tourist?
And for residents in the countries?
I think this information is in the Selfpay whitepaper, you can find it there
you can pay with crypto and if you are a tourist you haven't to change your fiats for the fiats of the country you are visiting
we can pay with the phone then, can't we?
will it be possible to use Selfpay from.the PC?
I think we can use it with the mobile phone only
Activity: 308
why will be Selfpay be useful for tourist?
And for residents in the countries?
I think this information is in the Selfpay whitepaper, you can find it there
you can pay with crypto and if you are a tourist you haven't to change your fiats for the fiats of the country you are visiting
we can pay with the phone then, can't we?
will it be possible to use Selfpay from.the PC?
Activity: 308
How will it work the payment with Selfpay?
where can I find this information? I want to know more about the payments with Selfpay
It's really great platform!
Seamless design, engaging website!  Good luck DEV's!
the presale was succesful, if they have the same participation in the tokensale the project will be very succesful again
Pages:
Jump to: