Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 79. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
What will be the cryptocurrencies availables in the Selfpay platform?
this is a good question, I want to know if we will be able to pay with any cryptocurrency or there will be a list of tokens availables
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
When do you calculate that you launch your app out of Asia?
Maybe I am wrong but I read somewhere that it should be when the tokensale finishes
you have this information in the roadmap. If I am.not wrong it will be in Q1 of 2019
Activity: 308
you talk in the whitepaper of virtual cards, and i like to know what can we use them for?
  I presume that it will be used for pay with cryptomoney in the selfish platform
Merit: 101
When do you calculate that you launch your app out of Asia?
maybe in September or October of this year
Activity: 434
Do you plan to expand the team adding new members now or in the future?
when you said new members are you talking about collaborators or advisors?
Do you plan to expand the team adding new members now or in the future?
when you said new members are you talking about collaborators or advisors?
yes, i am talking about any new collaborator or advisor for selfpay project that the one they announced some time ago
I think if they add another member to the team they will publish it
Activity: 252
will the stakes of the old bounty campaing be added to the stakes of the new one?
I presume that if you participate in both bounties and you get stakes for both you will get all together
I think there's not old and new bounties. It's the same bounty campaign but they paused it when they paused the project
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Narrowing the gap between traditional payments and encrypted currencies is more and more necessary, especially the rapid development of the Internet world and mobile payment.
Activity: 322
required to be ERC20? What wallet
i think the list of wallets availables could be in their website, did you have a look there?
where are this wallets availables in their website?
I think you should ask to the team in the Selfpay telegram's group
do you plan to launch the app to all over the wolrd after to do it in the southeast of Asia?
where are you going to launch the app after to do it in Asia?
I want to know where are they to launch after, what countries
Activity: 350
which countries will be the first of use your plarform for make payment when you launched it?
In the whitepaper they say that first they are going to launch the plarform in the Southeast of Asia but i don't know which countries will be
I think, if I am not wrong, that I read this info in their website
Activity: 322
they are consolidating the project during this time that they postpone the begins of the tokensale
they said that they need more time, do you know what have they been doing during this time?
Activity: 294
will the stakes of the old bounty campaing be added to the stakes of the new one?
if I am not in a mistake, they will distribute all the tokes at the same time, the tokens of the bounty and the tokens of the sale
and do you know when will it be exactly?
what will be the uses of the selfpay payment platform?
you will be able yo make payments online with cryptocurrencies and fiats through the selfpay app
will be pay with any fiats or cryptocurrencies in Selfpay?
required to be ERC20? What wallet
what are the wallets availables for invest?
what are the bonus that will be availables during the selfpay tokensale?
there will be a 20% bonus the first week of the sale and a 10% bonus for the rest of the tokensale
is there any maximum of times that we can invest?
what they plan to do after the ICO, when the tokensale finally ends?
when will you add the SxP on exchanges?
when do you plan to integrate the selfpay project in the blockchain technologuy
in the roadmap, they said that they will Integrate the project into the blockchain technology after the ICO finishes
Merit: 101
the CEO of the project said in the telegram group today that they will announced when the bounty campaign is going to finish
when did he said that information?
if you read his answer carefully you will see that he said the CEO said it this day
Can I invest in other cryptocurrency apart of ETH?
they said in the telegram group that only ETH are availables to invest
Activity: 252
will we be able to pay in taxis with crypto through your platform?
where can I find more information about payments with selfpay? i am very interesting on this
I read it in the website and I think it is well explained in the whitepaper too
Pages:
Jump to: