Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 81. (Read 127355 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
is there any update in the Selfpay's website or selfpay's whitepaper?
No updates at this time. They will update the website and whitepaper every time there is new news from SELPHAY. Do not forget to monitor their site so as not to miss the news.

they updated the website some time ago but only the part of news, maybe they'll do to again soon
Yes, you are right
Just want to give direction so that your future can be better again. Do not quoete posting if you want to close a conversation. Sorry if my words offend you friend. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Does anybody try the version of the app that is in their website?
I like to try the 2.0 version of Selfpay app, where can I find it?
Activity: 392
There are so many heavy members !!!
I think the project is successful. good luck
they have a lot of people interested in this project and waiting for the tokensale
Will it be any airdrop of selfpay?
As I now there is no anything but i don't know if they could launch any airdrop of Selfpay in the future
Do you think with the solid project that they have got and the results that they reached in the presale there is necessary an airdrop of Selfpay?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
will they plan to make any conference about Selfpay project to promote it when they launch the tokensale?
I don't know it, but it could be fine. I could go to see a Selfpay conference if it is near where I live
No updates at this time. They will update the website and whitepaper every time there is new news from SELPHAY. Do not forget to monitor their site so as not to miss the news.
they updated the website some time ago but only the part of news, maybe they'll do to again soon
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Activity: 322
will they plan to make any conference about Selfpay project to promote it when they launch the tokensale?
The Self pay platform can become a secure payment platform! I would like to wish you good luck and success in integrating the project into blockchain technology!
the Selfpay plarform ¡will be safer than others payment platform and also we can pay with cryptomoney, I support this project
Merit: 101
Will it be any airdrop of selfpay?
As I now there is no anything but i don't know if they could launch any airdrop of Selfpay in the future
Activity: 434
What is the main trait if Selfpay project and platform?
I think it's the ability to process payments made by both credit cards and cryptocurrencies
What is the main trait if Selfpay project and platform?
I think it's the ability to process payments made by both credit cards and cryptocurrencies
Especially the fact that we can use cryptocurrencies to make payments is something that no one else has it
i totally agree with you, and it is solve a lot of problems that people could find when they use ecommerces for shopping
The idea will be fortunate! Engaging website, flawless idea!  Good luck fellows!
I think this project haven't had any compatitor, so this is a different idea and when the app of selfpay will be available will be amazing
I haven't seen another project similar to the Selfpay project so I think this project and their idea is unique
Activity: 294
What is the total summon of tokens that Selfpay project have got and how many are destined for the ICO?
do you want to know the tokens that are destinated for all the ICO or only for the Selfpay's tokensale?
what does it means that they will expand the customer base? How will they do that?
The inventory used by each seller will be used to create a marketplace and they will integrate Selfpay in e-commerce platforms
and what type of information will it be in this inventory exactly?
Activity: 252
The SelfPay project has rather mature team of professionals! Your product will extend across all Southeast Asia, you plan to develop in other directions?
Of course, they will expand all over the world, but i want to know where will they launch selfpay after do it in the southeast of Asia
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
How long is being this product existing?
This product already exist from 2016
do you know when did they start with the Selfpay project exactly?
What will be the fees if we made the transactions in SxP?
It will be a 40% fees in the transactions
when did you find this information? I didn't find it in the Selfpay's whitepaper when I read it
I have join to the whitelist already, when will I get the 10% bonus that you offer for join before the tokensale begins?
Maybe we get this bonus when the tokensale starts
I stay tuned then, but I am going to check in my wallet if I have had it already
they said in the telegram group that it will give us these tokens when they'll do the tokens distribution
Can we use Paypal in the Selfpay platform apart than Alipay?
If I am not in a mistake, we will be able to use Alipay on Selfpay
yes, Alipay will be avialable in Selfpay because Chinese buyers use it to make payments in online sales
Activity: 434
Greetings .
I want the idea luck! Really well website, riveting project!
they have been working hard and carefully in this project for more than 2 years, so it has all the factors to success
Pages:
Jump to: