Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 83. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I read that during  the presale it was a bonus for the first 10 investors, will it be another bonus like this during the presale?
do you mean like a reward for be in the top10 of the investors of Selfpay?
it was a bonus of the pre-sale, I think that now in the tokensale they will be only two bonus but not a reward for the first investors
Activity: 308
how will the sellers will use the selfpay app? what will they have to do?
the sellers will have to Give their payCode, ask the customer to enter it on his phone and see the payment in real time

both part can control the process in every moment with Selfpay, can't they?
yes, the fact that the payment is direct between buyer and seller will allow both parts be active during all the process
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I expect this project go up well and ideally! Aware job, spotless project, a rather interesting website!
What have you plan to do to solve the current market problems?
they will do it reducing the friction associated with payments and micropayments, both online and in everyday life, while increasing the level of trust on the customer’s side.
and how are they going to do that exactly?
Activity: 392
I have written a demand in telegram, waiting for your answer!
some hours ago was the CEO in telegram, dind't you see him?
The CEO use to be in the telegram group almost once daily
Also the rest of the administrators if the Selfpay telegram's group are members of the team, so you can ask them any doubt that you have got
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I know their hardcap for the tokensale is 25,000 ETH but how is their softcap? does anybody know it?
If I am not wrong their softcap for the tokensale is 1,250 ETH
yes, this is their softcap for the tokensale, I wish they reach it fast when they launch the sale
Will be any event that the CEO of Selfpay will join in the future?
they haven't said anything about if they are going to participate in any event with the Selfpay project
The idea will be fortunate! Engaging website, flawless idea!  Good luck fellows!
they are having success because they have been working in this project sin 2016
then do you mean that the Selfpay team have been working in this project for more than two years?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
what are the payment methods if I decide to pay with fiats?
I like to know how it will be possible to make the payments in cryptocurrencies
Activity: 434
what are the payment methods if I decide to pay with fiats?
we will be able to pay with Master and visa card but also cash payment will be available
is there any place that don't use MasterCards or Visas?
Activity: 252
how much will it cost for the seller the fact to make the payment throught the selfpay plarform?
It will be free for the sellers
how could it be possible?
you can find more information about this in the Selfpay whitepaper
Activity: 322
I have join to the whitelist already, when will I get the 10% bonus that you offer for join before the tokensale begins?
Maybe we get this bonus when the tokensale starts
do you know when will they distribute the tokens when the ICO finishes?
Activity: 434
do you plan to integrate the blockchain technology in the Selfpay platform?
yes, they plan to do it after the tokensale ends, in the Q4 2018
what will be the benefits of the fact that they are going to integrate the blockchain technology in the Selfpay platform?
Activity: 350
I don't understand very well how will the platform work, can anybody explain it to me?
Customers are using their own phones to pay, they access to the platform, and there they make all the proccess by themselves
and will we need a Qrcode to access to the Selfpay's platform or will we be able to access directly with a link?
we will be able to access to their platform in both ways, with the link and with the Qrcode
Activity: 322
I don't understand very well how will the platform work, can anybody explain it to me?
Customers are using their own phones to pay, they access to the platform, and there they make all the proccess by themselves
and will we need a Qrcode to access to the Selfpay's platform or will we be able to access directly with a link?
Activity: 294
Does selfpay has relationship with OmiseGo (OMG)? If I remember correctly, selfpay was using OMG platform to use selfpay or something
they tested the first version of the platform with OmiseGo
they said that they tested the first version twice, one with OmiseGo but does anybody know what was the other one?
what is the minimum and maximum invest during the presale?
  do you mean during the tokensale? the presale was in september 2017
there is no minimum invest or maximum during the Selfpay tokensale
I can't wait to start to invest in the Selfpay tokensale and be part of this great project
Does selfpay has relationship with OmiseGo (OMG)? If I remember correctly, selfpay was using OMG platform to use selfpay or something
they tested the first version of the platform with OmiseGo
Hope many investor support your plan when Token Sales will begin.
I hope to, because Selfpay project could be the future of the e-commerce
Activity: 24
Hope many investor support your plan when Token Sales will begin.
Pages:
Jump to: