Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 85. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
do you plan to integrate the blockchain technology in the Selfpay platform?
yes, they plan to do it after the tokensale ends, in the Q4 2018
what does it mean for the Selfpay project that they integrate the platform in the blockchain technology?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
how much will it cost for the seller the fact to make the payment throught the selfpay plarform?
It will be free for the sellers
And the buyers have to pay something when they make the payment in the selfpay plarform?
A small percentage is automatically added to the amount paid by the buyer
Activity: 308
how much will it cost for the seller the fact to make the payment throught the selfpay plarform?
And the buyers have to pay something when they make the payment in the selfpay plarform?
how could it be possible?
Activity: 252
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
yes, they plan to do it after the tokensale ends, in the Q4 2018
Activity: 392
has everybody read the whitepaper already? You should read it at least once
I haven't read it, can you pass the the link to selfpay's whitepaper
sure here you have https://ico.selfpay.asia/pdf/whitepaper-selfpay.pdf
There is good information in the Selfpay website also, you should read it too
Activity: 448
Does anybody know if they plan to.participate in any roadshow to promote the Selfpay's project?
Perhaps they'll do it when they launched the tokensale, or when the ICO finishes, but they didn't say a thing about this
Activity: 350
The idea will be fortunate! Engaging website, flawless idea!  Good luck fellows!
they are having success because they have been working in this project sin 2016
so it is a solid project that they are trying to do well althougth they have to do it slowly
what is the minimum and maximum invest during the presale?
  do you mean during the tokensale? the presale was in september 2017
there is no minimum invest or maximum during the Selfpay tokensale
where do you find this information? I read the website and the whitepaper and i didn't find this information anywhere
Activity: 392
when do you say in your whitepaper this 'we will have to bridge funding gaps between multiple parties using our own balance sheet?, what do you mean with this?
It is an intesresting question and i like to know the answer too, maybe we should ask for it the in the Sefpay telegram group
i think that they want to say that selfpay will solve most of the problems that people has got when they make online payments
what does it means that they will expand the customer base? How will they do that?
If i am not wrong it is very well explaining in the selfpay whitepaper
yes, but sometimes people need that somebody explain them what they read, especially if they don't understan well the language. You should ask to the selfpay team for this
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
sure here you have https://ico.selfpay.asia/pdf/whitepaper-selfpay.pdf
Activity: 294
I have join to the whitelist already, when will I get the 10% bonus that you offer for join before the tokensale begins?
Julien Chalté, the CEO of Selfpay, said yesterday, in their telegram group, that we will get the 10% bonus for join to the whitelist before the tokensale begins after the end of the ICO, when tokens are distributed to all contributors
so It means that they will distribute all the tokens when the ICO finishes
What is the total summon of tokens that Selfpay project have got and how many are destined for the ICO?
You can consult the information about the ICO well explained in the selfpay whitepaper
Activity: 252
why will be safier the fact to pay in physical shops through selfay platform?
because the payment is direct , you have the control all the time and you don't have to carry your money with you
this way, paying through selfpay, if you don't have to  carry your money, you can avoid robs
Pages:
Jump to: