Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 84. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Expect you discover enough resources to cultivate your project!
 Good luck all.
I think that have an very interesting project and the presale was successful, and they have a lot of people waiting for invest in the tokensale so in positive about the success of this project
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
what are the payment methods if I decide to pay with fiats?
we will be able to pay with Master and visa card but also cash payment will be available

Does selfpay has relationship with Mastercard/Visa currently? B/c Mastercard/Visa, they don't like cryto. Just look back what happened last year with wavecrest thing
I think he is talking about payments with fiats when he said that we will pay with MasterCard/Visa
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Does selfpay has relationship with OmiseGo (OMG)? If I remember correctly, selfpay was using OMG platform to use selfpay or something
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
we will be able to pay with Master and visa card but also cash payment will be available

Does selfpay has relationship with Mastercard/Visa currently? B/c Mastercard/Visa, they don't like cryto. Just look back what happened last year with wavecrest thing
Merit: 101
SOmebody said today in the telegram group that there will have their own exchange, is this true?
yes, it is true, they will set up it in the Q1 of 2019
and what it will be useful for?
I think they will create it to make possible the payment with cryptocurrencies through the selfpay plarform
SOmebody said today in the telegram group that there will have their own exchange, is this true?
and what it will be useful for?
Activity: 294
Activity: 308
how much will it cost for the seller the fact to make the payment throught the selfpay plarform?
It will be free for the sellers
And the buyers have to pay something when they make the payment in the selfpay plarform?
A small percentage is automatically added to the amount paid by the buyer
All right, now I understand it, it will be an addiction in the payment thatis made by the buyer
Activity: 252
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I don't understand very well how will the platform work, can anybody explain it to me?
Customers are using their own phones to pay, they access to the platform, and there they make all the proccess by themselves
and what steps have we to follow once we access to the selfpay platform?
i want to know this information too, because i don't know how to use selfpay platform either
I think this information is well explained even with some examples in the selfpay whitepaper, but if you really need somebody explain it to you,  I can do it
I don't understand very well how will the platform work, can anybody explain it to me?
Customers are using their own phones to pay, they access to the platform, and there they make all the proccess by themselves
i want to know this information too, because i don't know how to use selfpay platform either
do you plan to integrate the blockchain technology in the Selfpay platform?
yes, they plan to do it after the tokensale ends, in the Q4 2018
they have a lot of work to do before they launch the platform, we must be patient and support them with their work
Activity: 434
Activity: 350
Activity: 322
what does it mean for the Selfpay project that they integrate the platform in the blockchain technology?
Each seller will be able to send transactions between each other using the SelfPay system and it also make possible the payment in cryptocurrencies
it will also enable sellers to manage a multi-cryptocurrency wallet of rewards
Merit: 101
what does it mean for the Selfpay project that they integrate the platform in the blockchain technology?
Each seller will be able to send transactions between each other using the SelfPay system and it also make possible the payment in cryptocurrencies
Activity: 20
Expect you discover enough resources to cultivate your project!
 Good luck all.
Pages:
Jump to: