Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️ - page 3. (Read 24734 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 501
There are positive news Huh What month was it transferred Ico?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Do you hae at last prototype of your cheps? In which industries this chep can be used? And how token will be used here? As I see thay are not needed ?  Huh
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
It can be seen right away that the team is very strong, experienced and well-versed in the business, because they created a modern, necessary and rather ambitious project.

It is a very ambitious project that doesn't fall short of big goals at all. That's how many projects position themselves right now, and only few of them will realize the vision.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Skynet is an ICO project that is going to address some of the biggest problems within Internet of Things (IoT) functionality as well as blockchain adoption.

In the movie ‘The Terminator’, the concept of Skynet is called a ‘fictional conscious super intelligence system’. It is futuristic and ambitious. One of the company’s ultimate goals is to become the central core for IoT gadgets.

Learn more about the project in the article:
https://icoshock.com/skynet-ico/
What type of proof do we have that team is actively working on the product/network?
github, discord, anything..
in the telegram go read, there are more and more news on the project than here
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
What type of proof do we have that team is actively working on the product/network?
github, discord, anything..
Activity: 5
Oh my god I'm so ready for this. Going to 100x on the market easily once the team does some marketing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
SkyNet will have long delay
For this reason, we will delay offering any Skynet Tokens publicly until we progress further with the development of our ecosystem and are sure the adoption of our infrastructure is widespread. Our team does not expect that the delays will last longer than three months.

Note that moving the token distribution date from the original date of October 10th of 2018 will not hinder the development of either the hardware or network.
https://medium.com/skynetproject/skynet-token-sale-update-9184fa8e3cac
Very sad that ico was postponed. Somehow I was sure that skynet could easy hit a hardcap. In any case team knows better what to do.

Nothing to be sad
If ico will be launched now without working product without network done than token will be only pump and dump token
More important is that development is ongoing
Some of his product are still patent pending and SkyNet is waiting for partnership with some
big company

Imagine if SkyNet will announce partnership with Samsung for example
ICO will be more successful  than and will be no problem with listening on major exchanges
Missed your response @Pab, sorry!
Thank you for your support. I fully agree with you.
And to clarify, i was upset only due to postponement. But now everything is fine. Looking forward to the good news!

The whitelist is open for registration now.

Who wants a piece of the pie?  Cheesy
Thanks for the notification.
For the first time in many months skynet ico is the only one i want to participate. Hope i'll be in the whitelist  Cool
Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
Quoted:

Participate in the Skynet Token Distribution Event

There are currently no announcements regarding a specific date of the Skynet TDE. This is simply an form to scope the large amount of investment interests.

Please fill out the form and sit tight. Our main focus is on the development of our ecosystem and we do not have the time to reach out to everyone who submits a response.

There are no formal requirements yet regarding minimum or maximum contributions. Please fill the form to the best of your abilities.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
The whitelist is open for registration now.

Who wants a piece of the pie?  Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
It can be seen right away that the team is very strong, experienced and well-versed in the business, because they created a modern, necessary and rather ambitious project.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
For this reason, we will delay offering any Skynet Tokens publicly until we progress further with the development of our ecosystem and are sure the adoption of our infrastructure is widespread. Our team does not expect that the delays will last longer than three months.

Note that moving the token distribution date from the original date of October 10th of 2018 will not hinder the development of either the hardware or network.
Very sad that ico was postponed. Somehow I was sure that skynet could easy hit a hardcap. In any case team knows better what to do.

Nothing to be sad
If ico will be launched now without working product without network done than token will be only pump and dump token
More important is that development is ongoing
Some of his product are still patent pending and SkyNet is waiting for partnership with some
big company

Imagine if SkyNet will announce partnership with Samsung for example
ICO will be more successful  than and will be no problem with listening on major exchanges
with such a market it’s even good to move ico, I like the project and the name is a bomb
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The ICO has been delayed for 2 months , I thought it was launched in this October but anyway we have more days to spread this big ICO project to the world and Hope that we will have more investors to know and join it .
I agree, the delay of SKYNET will make the project more time to spread this big ICO project to the community. But to build trust with those who care, especially investors, the project needs a breakthrough in promoting the project. At the same time, the speed of development of the project on the hardware or network ... will be updated regularly to the community.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
The ICO has been delayed for 2 months , I thought it was launched in this October but anyway we have more days to spread this big ICO project to the world and Hope that we will have more investors to know and join it .

This news was to be expected because everyone understands that there is no market at all. Public funds have ceased to make a profit, and even active investors now say only one of your interesting projects, but I will buy only on the exchange.
Only advertising helps but it cannot lead to big fees in such a market.
Will baunty continue too?What is the reason for transferring ico? With the situation on the market?
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Activity: 5
Holy crap, this grew so fast when I first commented. Will be top 5 cryptocurrency before anyone knows it
Pages:
Jump to: