Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️ - page 4. (Read 24734 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Great, thank you so much.
This weekend i will take a bit of time to study the whitepaper and article you've suggested.
Would you mind giving me link to download the Whitepaper of Skynet project.
This one presented its fundamental ideas in the OP, but I would like to discover a little bit deeper.
That information is available on the skynet website. Here is the direct link to the whitepaper.
https://skynet.co/docs/SkynetOpenNetwork.pdf

Sometimes it amazes me how people who want to invest are lazy just to go to the site and find all the information. You also spend your money without checking or how? According to the project, how much do you plan to collect? And how many have been collected at the moment from private investors?
Frankly, I doubt whether he will read the white paper. 80 pages and small font  Grin
Administration said, details about ICO will soon be published in the skynet blog.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
This weekend i will take a bit of time to study the whitepaper and article you've suggested.
This one presented its fundamental ideas in the OP, but I would like to discover a little bit deeper.
That information is available on the skynet website. Here is the direct link to the whitepaper.

Sometimes it amazes me how people who want to invest are lazy just to go to the site and find all the information. You also spend your money without checking or how? According to the project, how much do you plan to collect? And how many have been collected at the moment from private investors?
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
main dev SyncAi.net

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
amazing, so impressive!  you have incredible law firms and corporate partners.  i also love that you took iota's logo.

and such a large team with all those old world credentials.  incredible.

you know what would be even more incredible?  if you didn't have all that baggage- the baggage of a traditional silicon valley venture-backed company that is bound by the nation-state and central banking system from the 1600s.

i have been studying and working on chips longer than you and your team have alex, and it saddens me that you are trying to get rich like Mark Zuckerturd and Bill Gates rather than actually trying to change the world.

it's ok, the revolution will not be lead by people who live in san francisco and who aspire to be the founder of the next big silicon valley unicorn. 
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
Do all the guys take steaks normally? I have a problem with this, they were not enrolled in the last week

What does you mean? Are you talking about bounty or skynet project? About bounty you can ask your question at Skynet Bounty Group in Telegram
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

You can find on his website
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Do all the guys take steaks normally? I have a problem with this, they were not enrolled in the last week
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
a very promising project for me, this is one of the best in this quarter, I will follow the sales and, possibly, will participate in a team of professional employees and, perhaps, I will invest
SKYNET, LIGHT, SINGULARITY... Won't that be to complicated for the average person?
To be honest, I haven't read wp yet. But the idea is quite interesting, i've never seen anything like that before.

Read SkyNet Medium articles there is much more brief explanation there
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
The project is very interesting in terms of implementation, but what did the cabinet bounty do is a negative moment in advertising. I think it is for this reason that many users went to advertise other projects and the result of advertising fell.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
SKYNET, LIGHT, SINGULARITY... Won't that be to complicated for the average person?
To be honest, I haven't read wp yet. But the idea is quite interesting, i've never seen anything like that before.

Where is link to the article on Medium?
Can you give me link to the one, please.
I wanna find out more about the Skynet project after knowing about it via signature of forum users.
you can find the blogs on medium here.

They have not been very active on twitter lately.
Pab
legendary

Where is link to the article on Medium?
Can you give me link to the one, please.
I wanna find out more about the Skynet project after knowing about it via signature of forum users.

Go SkyNet website click blog

For articles from third parties look SkyNet  twitter.they are really good one

watch videos also one is short Introduction and longer  one is with brief explanation done by somebody from community
Pab
legendary

Pab
legendary
we have been working on the development of our platform, SkyNet, since last year. SkyNet is on Tezos blockchain. Visit our website for more information

https://skynetworld.org/

This is our first article that explains a little bit about us. https://www.ccn.com/skynet-first-major-dapp-on-tezos/

You are in the wrong thread SKYNET, OPEN  SINGULARITY is different project than yours funding platform
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
we have been working on the development of our platform, SkyNet, since last year. SkyNet is on Tezos blockchain. Visit our website for more information

https://skynetworld.org/

This is our first article that explains a little bit about us. https://www.ccn.com/skynet-first-major-dapp-on-tezos/
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
main dev SyncAi.net
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
What different and advantages before your project and IOTA? As far as I understand you want to create the same? And how coins will be used here?

Take your time and read.There was few medium posts with brief explanation articles and vids you can find them on SkyNet twitter

IOTA is not developing virtual chips

This project has got some new and good concepts on blockchain and blockchain chip and it can connect to many different blockchains though skynet network and also a safe end-to-end, distributed artificial intelligence system.
Pab
legendary
What different and advantages before your project and IOTA? As far as I understand you want to create the same? And how coins will be used here?

Take your time and read.There was few medium posts with brief explanation articles and vids you can find them on SkyNet twitter

IOTA is not developing virtual chips
Pages:
Jump to: