Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️ - page 5. (Read 24734 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
What different and advantages before your project and IOTA? As far as I understand you want to create the same? And how coins will be used here?
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
The difficult is not meaning that's impossible to do with this project but All Devs and Team are working hard to get a real thing and this ICO project will be launched in October , 2018 as written on Skynet website.

This is what Alex Shi wrote on Telegram today about the start of the token sale:

Quote from: Alex Shi
The expected date is October 10th, 2018 but unfortunately, it is most likely going to be delayed for a month or two. We’re currently finalizing some agreements that could enable us to deploy billions of our chips in a few years and we’d want to make sure that goes through before we begin a token sale. We also want to make sure that the token can get listed on a major exchange immediately after the token distribution date ends.

Thanks for sharing
SkyNet is serious
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
i have taken a look on the project site and i think it is amazing. and i do not get the entire idea behind it. damn this is cool
Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
The difficult is not meaning that's impossible to do with this project but All Devs and Team are working hard to get a real thing and this ICO project will be launched in October , 2018 as written on Skynet website.

This is what Alex Shi wrote on Telegram today about the start of the token sale:

Quote from: Alex Shi
The expected date is October 10th, 2018 but unfortunately, it is most likely going to be delayed for a month or two. We’re currently finalizing some agreements that could enable us to deploy billions of our chips in a few years and we’d want to make sure that goes through before we begin a token sale. We also want to make sure that the token can get listed on a major exchange immediately after the token distribution date ends.
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Alright, I'll give this a go even though the name of the coin is a joke.
This smells a lot of hype and no substance!

A few questions:

1. What is the incentive to own Skynet token, what is the tokenomics behind it?
2. What is the point of the hardware that you're suppose to produce, won't IoT machines be able to utilize the token without also having the hardware?
3. What are some actual use cases of IoT machines combined with blockchain that could be put to use today with current IoT technology?

why do you say this project is a joke? all information is on whitepage and roadmap and They are working hard to make an ICO launching.
here is something to understand this project for you :
https://medium.com/skynetproject/welcome-srinivasa-rao-nagaram-to-the-opensingularity-foundation-341aecab0f08
https://medium.com/skynetproject/welcome-venkat-tangirala-to-the-opensingularity-foundation-d390ad3bcfe
https://medium.com/skynetproject/welcome-professor-jun-zhang-to-the-opensingularity-foundation-81e57d9d07dc
https://skynet.co/docs/SkynetOpenNetwork.pdf

If you have any questions just go to telegram https://telegram.me/SkynetOpenNetwork to discuss , guy.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Alright, I'll give this a go even though the name of the coin is a joke.
This smells a lot of hype and no substance!

A few questions:

1. What is the incentive to own Skynet token, what is the tokenomics behind it?
2. What is the point of the hardware that you're suppose to produce, won't IoT machines be able to utilize the token without also having the hardware?
3. What are some actual use cases of IoT machines combined with blockchain that could be put to use today with current IoT technology?
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that this plan will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this plan are really good.

the main thing is that the team did not stop before the difficulties, because now it's really quite difficult to bring the project to a decent level. It is now quite difficult situation in the market of crying goods. but over time this should change.

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that this plan will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this plan are really good.

the main thing is that the team did not stop before the difficulties, because now it's really quite difficult to bring the project to a decent level. It is now quite difficult situation in the market of crying goods. but over time this should change.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Skynet, a safe end-to-end, distributed artificial intelligence system.Skynet's core team commercialized the Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and Samsung ASIC.Currently Skynet is developing a core RISC-V blockchain with a standard ISA. 
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
How can Skynet destroy the industry ? Technology what is it ? In the lists of the project quite well-known advisers and funds, the project of the team is described in detail. I like the idea of the project very much .. the market would have recovered even sooner and I think this project will have a great future .
Activity: 37
Smart contracts add additional risks, which are not in most of the agreements fixed in the text:breaking the contract, unintentional program errors in the code or protocol. Why your smart contracts better than others??? ?
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Activity: 42
Decentralization will also help to solve the problem of privacy and data imposed by companies that monopolize the market by providing open-medium devices.
Activity: 33
Greetings,
Thanks for the ann thread! I wann know guys what is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale? Thanks in advance for your answer! )
Activity: 196
Skynet created the first blockchain chip and HyperTalkable IoT Blockchain Network. The platform will connect devices around the world with a Skynet network that will create the most adopted end-to-end ecosystem.
Activity: 14
I don't quite understand the concept of your business, and what exactly do you propose?... I understand that the translation is not correct, but I didn't see anything new that can distinguish you from other odd projects. This is all my subjective opinion.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
main dev SyncAi.net
Activity: 14
Hello, devs. I see this project has a very neat arrangement of activities with a very clear schedule of activities, I also see the allocation of funds for bounty campaign quite a lot, where the exchange of this coin?
Activity: 468
Merit: 12
A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Skynet core is a basic design that can measure different kinds of devices like automobiles, trains, and computers and at the end of smartphones. Therefore, Skynet advanced cores are designed to increase the deep learning applications extending towards the blockchain network. Skynet contains a software that supports not only the wallet applications, it also provides biometric user authentication and blockchain allocated applications. Skynet Core allows devices to learn its own hardware and helps to improve the solutions with the help of blockchain network. Skynet started their partnership with semiconductor companies that insert variable quantity processors concentrating on 8-bit precision arithmetic into the Skynet core design.  Thus, allows all the things on the internet, such as robots, drone helps to learn advanced neural networks, sensors, Skynet Open Network (SON), is an infinite-chain network that assists to connect all the intelligent devices. At the same time, it will link to the blockchain which is under a decentralized system. SON grants permission for global adoption of blockchain technology. Thus, these can happen by supplying billions of devices that will give access to networks and other networks.
Activity: 28
I highly recommend this project to my friends and relatives! They were so much delighted when I told them about it! Devs are working hard and updating us every week on the progress!
Pages:
Jump to: