Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Smoke Exchange - Coin Burn Completed! - page 10. (Read 13189 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
it would definitely be interesting to see if a partnership could propel both to new levels and reach far more people Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Exciting times for sure!  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Looks a great project!! Looking forward to supporting you in the Bounty program!!!!!!
Activity: 22
Hey Dopey,  Anxious here from Smoke.Network. .

We would love to get involved with this project and chat more about the Synergy between this ad network and our social network.

Activity: 179
Correct, the platform will operate 100% on the SMX token which will ensure that it is always 100% in demand.
You will be able to add credits to your advertising account with either DOPE, BTC, ETH, which will automatically convert to SMX.
Publishers will have the option of being paid out in BTC, ETH, DOPE or SMX.
If you decide to credit your account with DOPE or are a publisher requesting payment in DOPE you will receive a 10% bonus.

indeed Minted, the price has doubled, 400+btc in volume and we are still in the first 24hrs from the announcement, when the ICO launches then we will go for nice little ride to the moon.

The idea's and concepts being brought to life here are pioneering, and the only of its kind, expect no other competitor in the MMJ market to come close to us ever again once we have everything live Smiley
Activity: 147
DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!
Looks like this announcement is already having a big effect on the price of DOPE on Bittrex...large increase in volume! Still very under priced in my opinion.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
When the smoke going down  Grin. How much marijuanan coin in this years ?
This ia my years keep cool and smoking marijuana
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Correct, the platform will operate 100% on the SMX token which will ensure that it is always 100% in demand.
You will be able to add credits to your advertising account with either DOPE, BTC, ETH, which will automatically convert to SMX.
Publishers will have the option of being paid out in BTC, ETH, DOPE or SMX.
If you decide to credit your account with DOPE or are a publisher requesting payment in DOPE you will receive a 10% bonus.
Activity: 84
Will Smoke be PoS? What is the supply of tokens going to be.  This is very exciting.  Shocked

SMX will NOT be POS ... there will be a finite number of coins available ... in total, this is 28,500,000 however, any unsold coins will be burnt ...

The value will increase as we bring more users onto the platform and the demand and user base grows. Please refer to the white paper for all the details

Thank you, Goldie ...

To expand and reiterate whats in the announcement at the top.

SMX will be used internally as the currency of the ad exchange. You will buy in with BTC/DOPE and will be credited with SMX.

Note: I am not an admin or dev on this project, simply an investor in dope and will be buying SMX in the presale. Some of you may know me as rdyoung on virtually ever other platform.
very true cpt_plomber

This advertising platform is going to solve that major issue with the cannabis industry, this is the start of a massive leap forward for all MMJ related crypto's but mainly for Dope coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Hello sir, I want to reserve for Indonesian Translate If needed,
Thanks
Activity: 248
Will Smoke be PoS? What is the supply of tokens going to be.  This is very exciting.  Shocked

SMX will NOT be POS ... there will be a finite number of coins available ... in total, this is 28,500,000 however, any unsold coins will be burnt ...

The value will increase as we bring more users onto the platform and the demand and user base grows. Please refer to the white paper for all the details

Thank you, Goldie ...
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
As the moderator erase my opinion Huh here is my deleted post :

A so promising project for this fast growing market that was just waiting for this advertising plateform !
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
this project sounds interesting. waiting for the release of bounty programs.  Grin Grin
Activity: 7
Activity: 5
Great project  Smiley. It will open a new generation for Marijuana Industry  Wink Wink Wink

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
For some reason, a moderator of bitcointalk has been coming in and deleting posts from our community members who are supporting the project. First time I have seen this, hopefully, the behavior stops.

Update: I contacted the forum administrator and he replied this: See rule 1 from https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657.

Rule 1 states: 1. No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads. [1][e]

So apparently you are not allowed to come in and post that you like a new project that has been launched anymore without adding some sort of additional input.

This is so exciting to see, this is literally going to open the doors to the Cannabis industry, this thing is going to fly Smiley I'm in Smiley
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org