Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Smoke Exchange - Coin Burn Completed! - page 9. (Read 13189 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS ARE LIVE PLEASE CLICK HERE TO PARTICIPATE
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Awesome News Guys, can't wait to see the bounty campaigns Smiley

IMHO this team is bringing true innovation to a market that has many barriers, Smoke exchange and DOPE coin are breaking through these to bring "REAL, TANGIBLE " uses for cannabis crypto.

Well done, looking forward to seeing the bright future of DOPE and the Smoke Exchange
Activity: 248
Happy to be here and looking forward to launch Smiley

Good to see you 'Charlie' and 'The Dude' ... let's take this where it deserves to be ... at the front of innovation Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Happy to be here and looking forward to launch Smiley
Bounty campaigns will be starting within the next couple of hours. Please stay tuned.

Official Community Managers:
DopeCoinDude
GoldieX
Dr. Charles
Activity: 142
With many states legalizing medicinal and recreational marijuana, i am very excited for this project. Please keep us investors updated!
Activity: 392
I like the potential of this Idea and your presentation,  this is literally going to open the doors to the Cannabis industry
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
In many countries, marijuana is considered a drug. Are not you afraid to openly promote this project?

A lot of countries are moving towards or have already legalized, why should countries that haven't stop this type of endeavor from moving forward?
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I like the clowns and the little dogs
In many countries, marijuana is considered a drug. Are not you afraid to openly promote this project?

In many states it's not. So why would anyone be afraid?

It's not hurting anyone. There are more important thing LE can
be doing than a crypto named after a harmless recreational item.

Saying the words "dope", "smoke", and "marijuana" are all still
legal where I am. At least for now. Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
Activity: 186
Waiting for bounty campaign to launch, following this Thread
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin

After a successful meeting today with Dopey (Founder of DopeCoin) we are happy to announce the official partnership of our two exciting cannabis projects.

DopeCoin has had this in the works for some time and have finally revealed SmokeExchange.

WHAT IS THE SMOKE EXCHANGE?

The Smoke Exchange is the worlds first self-serve advertising platform for the marijuana industry. This digital marketplace will enable advertisers and publishers to buy and sell advertising space on a real-time auction based bidding platform.

HOW WILL SMOKE FIT IN?

The Smoke Exchange will be partnering up with the Smoke Network and will work together to display advertising on the Smoke.Network platform. Seeing the Synergy yet between cannabis projects?

---

AND like magic there it is! Super pumped up! great job all  Grin
Activity: 22

https://i.imgur.com/S0bWINn.jpg

After a successful meeting today with Dopey (Founder of DopeCoin) we are happy to announce the official partnership of our two exciting cannabis projects.

DopeCoin has had this in the works for some time and have finally revealed SmokeExchange.

WHAT IS THE SMOKE EXCHANGE?

The Smoke Exchange is the worlds first self-serve advertising platform for the marijuana industry. This digital marketplace will enable advertisers and publishers to buy and sell advertising space on a real-time auction based bidding platform.

HOW WILL SMOKE FIT IN?

The Smoke Exchange will be partnering up with the Smoke Network and will work together to display advertising on the Smoke.Network platform. Seeing the Synergy yet between cannabis projects?

https://i.imgur.com/o69j4LK.png

---

https://i.imgur.com/qYkcfXb.png
Activity: 84
Everything is possible in the  crypto world, even marijuana.
Information about site

Domain Name: SMOKEEXCHANGE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1544124310_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2017-08-21T09:18:13.00Z
Creation Date: 2009-02-24T21:54:00.00Z

Was there a point here that I am missing?
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Everything is possible in the  crypto world, even marijuana.
Information about site

Domain Name: SMOKEEXCHANGE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1544124310_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2017-08-21T09:18:13.00Z
Creation Date: 2009-02-24T21:54:00.00Z
Yes, folks, you are absolutely right.

The Smoke Exchange and the Smoke Network are a perfect match and will be working together!

Our development team will incorporate the Smoke token as a payment method on our platform and the Smoke Network will be one of our first publishers who will display ads on their platform.

Activity: 364
Sounds like a very good idea not only to marijuana industry. Many ads exchanges this days, so to work on a crypto base might be a good idea.  Anyway, waiting for bounty
Activity: 171
That's Great News Anxious Stoner,

I hope you and Dopey have/had a great discussion with some potentially fruitful outcomes for you both Smiley
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
First project that I really interested in Cheesy Joke Smiley Good luck & have fun, guys!
Activity: 22
Pages:
Jump to: