Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Smoke Exchange - Coin Burn Completed! - page 2. (Read 13189 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
The Smoke Exchange platform development is going very well and we have successfully developed one of the major components necessary to bring the Smoke Exchange to life.

I would like to reveal our built from scratch payment gateway www.cryptobillings.com

This Gateway will allow advertisers to fund their accounts with various cryptocurrencies. Our next step is to begin tying everything together and to complete the development of the advertising exchange portal.

For further details please refer to the full press release below.

Regards,

Adam Howell

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Dopecoin (DOPE) Launches Crypto Billings:
A Payment Gateway for Seamless E-Commerce Integration

World-Wide 12/19/2017

The Dopecoin (DOPE) team is proud to announce the beta release of its custom-built payment gateway.  Crypto Billings is designed to provide a seamless experience for popular E-commerce platforms to integrate cryptocurrency payments into their online retail operations.

The release of Crypto Billings marks the achievement of an important milestone in the Dopecoin / Smoke Exchange (SMX) development roadmap.  Crypto Billings will function as an essential bridge between retailers in the legal marijuana industry, Dopecoin, and The Smoke Exchange advertising platform.  The payment gateway provides an easy on-ramp for retailers with its plugin for the popular WooCommerce platform.   The easily installed plugin will allow retailers to quickly adopt our secure cryptocurrency payment method into their online retail operations.

Crypto Billings Features

100% security for retailers and customers.

Payments from customers are transferred automatically to the retailer’s wallet and are never held online. Every transaction is individually recorded and provides merchants with a detailed report of each and every sale.

Accurate pricing and risk mitigation in volatile markets.
Crypto Billings technology pulls real-time currency values directly from coinmarketcap.com to ensure merchants are displaying accurate, up to the minute pricing at all times.   When combined with the auto-sell feature on an exchange like Bittrex, retailers can eliminate the risk associated with holding altcoins in volatile markets.  Risk mitigation will also be possible by immediately liquidating supported currencies directly into advertising budget on The Smoke Exchange when the platform launches in Q1 of 2018.

Eliminate Fees
Currently, there are ZERO payment fees associated with using the Crypto Billings payment gateway.   The plugin and payment gateway service are both 100% free, completely eliminating the merchant fees associated with being paid via cred0t card.

Accept payments from anywhere

Open up your customer base to a wider audience with ease and security. No matter where they are in the world or what their local fiat currency is, they will still be able to pay you instantly with crypto.

Provide your customers with the latest technology

Cryptocurrency adoption is growing exponentially. Stay ahead of the curve by providing your customers with access to the latest cutting-edge innovations in blockchain technology while simultaneously increasing your own foothold in burgeoning cryptocurrency markets.

Accept multiple cryptocurrencies
Although initially, Crypto Billings will only process payments for DOPE, it has the capability to incorporate all of the most popular cryptocurrencies.   Retailers will be able to provide customers the freedom and flexibility to pay in whatever currency they choose.

DopeCoin exclusivity

DopeCoin will be the only marijuana-related cryptocurrency that Crypto Billings will provide payment processing services for. This allows DopeCoin investors the opportunity to reap the benefits of the DopeCoin development teams hard work.

Future Development of Crypto Billings

UI  & Responsiveness Fixes, Live Sign-ups & Additional Features
Scheduled to be completed by the end of 2017.

Additional E-Commerce Platforms
Plugins and extensions for other popular E-Commerce platforms are still under development and are scheduled to be released in the future.

Additional Coin / Token Support

SMX
Crytpo Billings will process payments utilizing the tokens from the Smoke Exchange (SMX) as soon as the advertising payment platform is released in Q1 2018.

Click Here To View A Live Demo of Crypto Billings - https://cryptobillings.com/[/color]

Exchanges & Availablity

Currently, Dopecoin (DOPE) is actively traded and available for purchase on the following exchanges:  Bittrex and Cryptopia.

Currently, the SMX tokens from round 1 of the ICO funding have been released to investors.   SMX tokens have not yet been listed on any public exchange.   Tokens will become available to the general public again during the second phase of ICO funding (without the bonuses offered to those participated in  Round 1) scheduled to open before the end of December 2017.   The Public Beta release and exchange listing of The Smoke Exchange is scheduled for Q1 2018.

There is a video of the demo on www.smokeexchange.com.

Currently, the software and user interface are being upgraded and we expect to release the full beta version in Q1 of 2018.

Good news to hear. When the token will hit exchanges? What exchanges?

The SMX token will be placed on exchanges just prior to the beta release. As this date is not yet written in stone we will announce the date and exchanges involved at a later date.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

Currently, the software and user interface are being upgraded and we expect to release the full beta version in Q1 of 2018.

Good news to hear. When the token will hit exchanges? What exchanges?
PRESS RELEASE: SMX RELEASES IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT 2ND ROUND OF ICO FUNDING: 10 % BONUS FOR DOPE AND TOKEN BURNING FEATURE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

THE SMOKE EXCHANGE (SMX) RELEASES IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT 2ND ROUND OF ICO FUNDING:
10 % BONUS FOR DOPECOIN (DOPE) AND TOKEN BURNING FEATURE
World-Wide 12/07/2017

The Smoke Exchange (SMX) is pleased to announce that it will accept Dopecoin (DOPE) & Bitcoin (BTC) in addition to Etherium (ETH) during its 2nd Round of ICO Funding, scheduled to begin shortly before Christmas.  ICO investors who choose to invest with DOPE will receive a 10% bonus on their SMX tokens.

The 1st round of ICO funding focused on obtaining the necessary funds to develop and deploy the technology needed for the advertising exchange.  Additional funding raised will be directed towards further expanding the human resources infrastructure in order to increase the speed at which the project is deployed and expand its scope more quickly.  Business development and customer acquisition will become the main focus as we work on rapidly expanding into the marketplace by aggressively marketing and promoting our platform.

The Smoke Exchange is also excited to announce that a token burning feature is being implemented as an incentive to create value for investors and early adopters.   Every time SMX is used on the actual advertising platform a fraction of each transaction will be redirected to a burn address until the total outstanding supply has been reduced by 50% of the initial offering.  The implementation of the burn feature provides a deflationary mechanism through which token holders will benefit from steadily increasing price appreciation as the project matures.

We will be making bounty payments by the end of the week - You have 48 hours to review and confirm that your totals are correct, if you have any questions or issues please contact Trinaldao within 48 hours to dispute your claim and have corrections made.

After the 48 hour time period is complete we will consider these numbers as final and will distribute the SMX tokens.

Thank you for participating in the bounty program, you can review the document in the link below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16ihAc7geLZKgTzk00W9bN-zbtSdwf7V3N3CRC-LRiZo/edit#gid=0

Hi, I'm a little confused here. Im seeing on the spreadsheet that my SMX number is zero and have not received any tokens for the signature campaign. I got a msg asking for my ETH address, but nothing came. Can someone clarify please?

I'm sorry but you are not eligible for the reward as you did not fulfill the requirements of the bounty campaign. 

To get a reward:
Fill out the mini-form below and post it on this topic.
No red trust and do not have a bad reputation.
Make at least 20 posts per week.
Remove signature in the middle campaign can be disqualified.
Set a signature according to your rank when you post the request. If not eliminated in advance.

If you have any questions please discuss this with the bounty manager in the bounty thread. This thread is for Smoke Exchange updates and discussions about the platform.

Thanks,

Dopey
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
We will be making bounty payments by the end of the week - You have 48 hours to review and confirm that your totals are correct, if you have any questions or issues please contact Trinaldao within 48 hours to dispute your claim and have corrections made.

After the 48 hour time period is complete we will consider these numbers as final and will distribute the SMX tokens.

Thank you for participating in the bounty program, you can review the document in the link below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16ihAc7geLZKgTzk00W9bN-zbtSdwf7V3N3CRC-LRiZo/edit#gid=0

Hi, I'm a little confused here. Im seeing on the spreadsheet that my SMX number is zero and have not received any tokens for the signature campaign. I got a msg asking for my ETH address, but nothing came. Can someone clarify please?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

looks good  Smiley good luck for the future!

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
where can I find demo app?
Hi!

Correct me please, if I mistaken.

There are existing platform for advertising your product. So you can't write "the first".

And as I see there must be a map or other kind of prototype now according the road map.
Does it exist?

Hi Bubbleboy,

There is actually no self-serve advertising platform that allows marijuana-related ads to be displayed in existence today. The Smoke Exchange will be the first type of platform in the world that caters specifically to this industry.

And yes, there is a roadmap on both the 1st page of this thread and down near the bottom of www.smokeexchange.com

Cheers man
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Hi!

Correct me please, if I mistaken.

There are existing platform for advertising your product. So you can't write "the first".

And as I see there must be a map or other kind of prototype now according the road map.
Does it exist?
Hi guys, bounties have all been sent out:)

Thank you, everyone, that participated in the program.
For instructions on how to claim your tokens please follow this link. https://smokeexchange.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Smoke-Exchange-Instructions.pdf

If you have any issues please feel free to contact me so we can finalize this part of the process.
The platform is coming along very nicely!

Although we did not raise a tremendous amount of money during the first ICO round, my team and I have a great deal of experience with this type of development project you won't believe what we have in store for you.

Stay tuned for more updates as the project progresses.

We are also taking a look at several ideas to increase the appeal and investor reward for the SMX token before the beta launch.

Also, the bounties will be sent out tomorrow. Thank you, everyone, for your support and participation.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
forward progress is always nice Smiley

So we are going to be running the second round of ICO funding once the beta version of the platform is released and we have a couple of beta testers set up.
This round of ICO funding will not come with any kind of bonus and the tokens will be sold at either face value of 1 ETH = 300 SMX or even possible lower (to be determined)
The bounty campaigns are being sorted out now and the final numbers are being tallied. You can expect payments to go out to the provided ethereum addresses within the week.

Thank you, everyone, for your participation in the project.
The development of the platform is already underway and we are working hard to turn this project into a reality.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
where to check roadmap?

You can see it on their website (https://smokeexchange.com) or in the Whitepaper.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
There is some announcement yesterday from Adam Howell (CEO of Smoke Exchange) in their telegram channel, I hope it helps to anyone following this thread.

Adam Howell:

Hi guys,
There will be an official announcement coming out tomorrow.
Please understand that my team and I very much appreciate all of your support and commitment to the project and we will make sure that early investors are rewarded and treated accordingly. Without your support this project would never stand a chance and the last thing we would ever do is treat you unfairly.

dev active just in telegram, dev need more update in this forum
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
There is some announcement yesterday from Adam Howell (CEO of Smoke Exchange) in their telegram channel, I hope it helps to anyone following this thread.

Adam Howell:

Hi guys,
There will be an official announcement coming out tomorrow.
Please understand that my team and I very much appreciate all of your support and commitment to the project and we will make sure that early investors are rewarded and treated accordingly. Without your support this project would never stand a chance and the last thing we would ever do is treat you unfairly.
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
what are the bonuses for first-days purchases?

Pre-sale details:

Bonus for presale participants = 50% extra tokens
investing 1000 or more Ethereum = 65% extra tokens

Public sale (ICO) details:

Week 1

Bonus for week 1 participants = 25% extra tokens
investing 1000 or more Ethereum = 45% extra tokens

As of now there is no bonuses but the team is planning to extend the public sale just wait for their official announcement.
Pages:
Jump to: