Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Smoke Exchange - Coin Burn Completed! - page 6. (Read 13189 times)

copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
There's a completely preposterous ICO going on right now called artemine.  You guys should take a look if you want a laugh.  Also we can all be reminded how professionally this one is being done and how good the communication is here vs there (not existing.)

I just pointed out this one to the people over there on page 46 of that thread in case they wanted to see how its really done.  Cool

Usually I don't get down like that but it was really called for this time IMO, what is being pulled there is truly shameful.

Btw, can anybody point me to where i can get a Smoke Ex banner for my sig?

Viva la DOPECOIN! Viva la SMX!
no signature campaign for newbie
but if you want support Smoke exchange you can used this code on your profile

Code:
●SMOKE EXCHANGE ● JOIN THE PRESALE 50% BONUS●
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
There's a completely preposterous ICO going on right now called artemine.  You guys should take a look if you want a laugh.  Also we can all be reminded how professionally this one is being done and how good the communication is here vs there (not existing.)

I just pointed out this one to the people over there on page 46 of that thread in case they wanted to see how its really done.  Cool

Usually I don't get down like that but it was really called for this time IMO, what is being pulled there is truly shameful.

Btw, can anybody point me to where i can get a Smoke Ex banner for my sig?

Viva la DOPECOIN! Viva la SMX!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Not really sure if someone had already asked this earlier. Im still a little confused about where the clicks are coming from. I understand Adwords and Facebook ads do not allow you to advertise "drugs" and accessories... which is fine... their product, their rules. Adwords is a platform where I can advertise my product to a bunch of websites that have subscribed to allow google ads to take up real estate on their page. Facebook ads show up on facebook. Where does ads posted on Smoke exchange show up?

Say I have an online store that sells bongs and stuff. And I use Smoke Exchange to pay and push my ad. Who sees it and where? Who clicks on it? Is it targeted with ability to filter out audiences like age group, gender, geography, etc? Adwords and facebook can because they have the user base and the big data to narrow down my target audience. Of course I cant use Adwords for that, so if Im reading it right, Smoke Exchange is going to be a replacement for Adwords and dope blogs / online seed shops will need to subscribe to the smoke exchange to get paid by showing my ad on their website? Is that how its going to work? If so, how are you going to collect the audience demographics necessary for the advertisers to compete for price?

Great question!

Essentially yes you are correct. We will be building a database of marijuana-related traffic sources (also known as publishers) who will be paid to display banners and other kinds of advertisements such as popups on their website. Through the use of cookies, we will be able to determine many different types of targeting parameters such as geographical location, device, browser etc. Some websites will even have login systems with databases where targeting can be narrowed down even further according to gender and age groups.

As far as pricing is concerned each publisher will choose what they want to charge for their placement based on a CPM based system (CPM = Cost per thousand impressions). The Advertisers will then have the ability to bid on that placement and the highest bidder will be awarded the majority of the impressions.

The way that the platform will make money and allow us to generate the revenue we need to focus on onboarding new publishers and advertisers from around the world is that the publishers will pay the Smoke Exchange platform a commission ranging between 20-30% for serving the traffic.

At the moment, there is no other option available within the industry that offers such a high payout to publishers and essentially 0 fees to advertisers.

We are able to accomplish this because we have essentially cut out the marketing agency middleman and are able to provide a platform for publishers and advertisers to interact in a real-world bidding process.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Not really sure if someone had already asked this earlier. Im still a little confused about where the clicks are coming from. I understand Adwords and Facebook ads do not allow you to advertise "drugs" and accessories... which is fine... their product, their rules. Adwords is a platform where I can advertise my product to a bunch of websites that have subscribed to allow google ads to take up real estate on their page. Facebook ads show up on facebook. Where does ads posted on Smoke exchange show up?

Say I have an online store that sells bongs and stuff. And I use Smoke Exchange to pay and push my ad. Who sees it and where? Who clicks on it? Is it targeted with ability to filter out audiences like age group, gender, geography, etc? Adwords and facebook can because they have the user base and the big data to narrow down my target audience. Of course I cant use Adwords for that, so if Im reading it right, Smoke Exchange is going to be a replacement for Adwords and dope blogs / online seed shops will need to subscribe to the smoke exchange to get paid by showing my ad on their website? Is that how its going to work? If so, how are you going to collect the audience demographics necessary for the advertisers to compete for price?
Sure man,  Happy to help. It's really outstanding all the work you guys have done here.  How nice it is to be winning in this!  I'm very excited for yours and all of our future success.  Regards.

Things will definitely get interesting and Dopey as well as the rest of the team have a long track record of delivering on the projects that they have worked on. That is part of the reason why I and the rest of my team over at Growers International partnered with Dope coin to begin with.

Dr. Charles,  Been following so i have also been seeing the developments you have been bringing.  Great stuff man, really liked the website you put up with the faq on dopecoin.  Warm Regards friend!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Let me know people if you have having any issues. All the community managers are here to help.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Sure man,  Happy to help. It's really outstanding all the work you guys have done here.  How nice it is to be winning in this!  I'm very excited for yours and all of our future success.  Regards.

Things will definitely get interesting and Dopey as well as the rest of the team have a long track record of delivering on the projects that they have worked on. That is part of the reason why I and the rest of my team over at Growers International partnered with Dope coin to begin with.
Sure man,  Happy to help. It's really outstanding all the work you guys have done here.  How nice it is to be winning in this!  I'm very excited for yours and all of our future success.  Regards.
Does your telegram channel still active? I'm trying to join your group but every time I click the link you provide this error message keep popping out "user @smokeexchange not found".

@dopey @dopecoindude @goldiex

Adam,  I can confirm this also happens to me on your link and also some other projects.  Was thinking i may know the problem.  When you join Telegram, you can use it and you have a login name but you don't yet have a global username yet.  I had to go in my telegram settings and "create a username."

I just had to do this recently as someone was trying to manually add me to their group and could not until i did, even though i thought i already had a username.

Was thinking this is maybe why some groups give that error when people try to join them.  If this works please inform me as i would like to know and also inform some other projects where i have encountered this error.

thanks

-RA

It appears that you are correct, thank you for troubleshooting this for the community.
Does your telegram channel still active? I'm trying to join your group but every time I click the link you provide this error message keep popping out "user @smokeexchange not found".

@dopey @dopecoindude @goldiex

Adam,  I can confirm this also happens to me on your link and also some other projects.  Was thinking i may know the problem.  When you join Telegram, you can use it and you have a login name but you don't yet have a global username yet.  I had to go in my telegram settings and "create a username."

I just had to do this recently as someone was trying to manually add me to their group and could not until i did, even though i thought i already had a username.

Was thinking this is maybe why some groups give that error when people try to join them.  If this works please inform me as i would like to know and also inform some other projects where i have encountered this error.

thanks

-RA
Activity: 41
This is your chance to buy SMX, dont miss out the train presale will offer a 50% Bonus.. or you gonna regret!
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
3 Days to SMX ICO Pre-Sale Smiley Fill your bags with DOPE at these awesome low low prices.
Activity: 41
People would be stupid not to use dopecoin to get the 10% discount. Im predicting Dope coin will go up to $1 in the next year as this market grows. Legalization is inevitable and with that there is sooo much opportunity. Now is the time.

$1 is big for Dope coin.. but if that's the case then investors should buy more Dope coin and wait SMX to launch in the market. early 2018 is a good month for us Marijuana industry
how long duration ico selling
iam visit youre site only duration pre-sale

The presale will last for 10 days and then there will be a short break in order to prepare media campaigns for the ICO.
Once the ICO lasts it will be active for a total of 4 weeks and will have 4 different stages.

Below you will find more detailed information.

1 ETH = 300 SMX (Smoke Exchange tokens)

The presale will offer a 50% Bonus and will have a hard cap of 10000 Ethereum.
Investors who contribute 1000+ Ethereum will receive a 65% Bonus.

ICO Week 1 = 25% Bonus    1000+ ETH = 45% Bonus
ICO Week 2 = 15% Bonus    1000+ ETH = 25% Bonus
ICO Week 3 = 7% Bonus      1000+ ETH = 15% Bonus
ICO week 4 = No Bonus

Hard cap of 50,000 Ethereum for presale and ICO
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
how long duration ico selling
iam visit youre site only duration pre-sale
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
People would be stupid not to use dopecoin to get the 10% discount. Im predicting Dope coin will go up to $1 in the next year as this market grows. Legalization is inevitable and with that there is sooo much opportunity. Now is the time.
legendary
Annnd almost right on cue, the price of Dopecoin is jumping again. Folks getting ready for our presale.
yeah i see few days ago dopecoin pump, i think will much investor buy smx using dopecoin

Looks like it is still going. The bonus for using dope during the SMX release is causing some nice volume on the dope markets
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
Annnd almost right on cue, the price of Dopecoin is jumping again. Folks getting ready for our presale.
yeah i see few days ago dopecoin pump, i think will much investor buy smx using dopecoin
The timing is certainly not a coincidence and what should also be noted is that DopeCoin is moving independently and we are not seeing other mmj cryptos move simultaneously.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: