Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Smoke Exchange - Coin Burn Completed! - page 4. (Read 13189 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Please share and upvote this Steemit blog about Smoke Exchange ICO so we get more investors... Wink

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kriptonoob/there-is-no-business-like-marijuana-business-smoke-exchange-ico

Thanks...

Good article there on SteemIt.
Activity: 924
Merit: 281
Trooper Founder & CEO
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation

A quarter of a million jobs by 2020? So few? Even the coconut industry has millions haha. But to be serious, everything is rosy for legal marijuana. I think the big boom will come when Google ads finally starts accepting cannabis related keywords. Unfortunately, until now, the only time and place I have ever seen advertising on cannabis is on pirated stream sites (actually I do not why, would be interesting to find out).

Good updates, thank you for sharing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Please share and upvote this Steemit blog about Smoke Exchange ICO so we get more investors... Wink

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kriptonoob/there-is-no-business-like-marijuana-business-smoke-exchange-ico

Thanks...
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Already 130 ETH raised in pre-sale and the marketing is just starting to get booted up.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
The alpha prototype of the exchange is already built but the beta version will not be releasing until Q1 of 2018 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6kvj_m0YA4
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
So a April 2018 pump? Cheesy
But honestly I feel marijuana / weed etc linked coins can only go so far regardless of what issue is being solved, I mean most might just end up not actually trying to figure out what is being offered. Maybe a smarter marketing approach might help, either ways will be keeping an eye out on this one Smiley Good luck guys!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
smoking cannabis can lead to use of more harder drugs..use plantations for growing food instead..

Oh, of course. If you know the measure and do not use often, then why not?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Smoking through expensive vaporizer of weed is worth of buying this stuff? Anyone tried that?

No, it's absolutely not worth it. The old ways are the best
The Smoke Exchange is now live and running ads on Facebook and Coinmarketcap! Keep an eye out for our branding.
Activity: 253
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Over 100 ETH already raised in presale.

A good start and we have not even launched our marketing campaign yet which is scheduled to launch this week.
Thats right it is a good start to smoke exchange and for sure once ICO start many investor will invest to this  project. And it will become popular in the future not today but maybe in the next few days or month . Many investor will see smoke exchange. Goodluck .
Activity: 938
Merit: 500

A good start and we have not even launched our marketing campaign yet which is scheduled to launch this week.
100 eth good start without advertise just run bounty campaign, i think this campaign will success if get big investor in marijuana industry
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Looking good folks! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

but dont make too much Cheesy i have to wait ~2 weeks for more money to buy some  Cry
Activity: 308
https://robomed.io/
Nice idea, good luck!
Activity: 171
It's Looking very promising Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Activity: 630
Is there a soft cap on pre-sale Huh sorry for being dumb.

No soft cap that I know of.

Thanks for the info Dr Charles, your team is doing good for the first day of your pre-sale. I hope you reach your target in your appointed time of pre-sale. good luck and success to Cannabis Industry!
Pages:
Jump to: