Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Smoke Exchange - Coin Burn Completed! - page 5. (Read 13189 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Smoking through expensive vaporizer of weed is worth of buying this stuff? Anyone tried that?

I am not sure what you are asking.

Is there a soft cap on pre-sale Huh sorry for being dumb.

No soft cap that I know of.

smoking cannabis can lead to use of more harder drugs..use plantations for growing food instead..

Just not true...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
smoking cannabis can lead to use of more harder drugs..use plantations for growing food instead..
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Is there a soft cap on pre-sale Huh sorry for being dumb.
Activity: 177
Smoking through expensive vaporizer of weed is worth of buying this stuff? Anyone tried that?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
It's been a few hours since the token sale started and already over $30,000 invested. great job for smoke exchange keep it up Cool

Yes, this is amazing to watch it take off like it is! very cool!
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
It's been a few hours since the token sale started and already over $30,000 invested. great job for smoke exchange keep it up Cool
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Pre-Sale is live people. get in now to ensure you get the 50% bonus  Smiley

Yup! the time is now!  Grin   How to get in on the ICO is listed here.
https://smokeexchange.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Smoke-Exchange-Instructions.pdf
Activity: 171
Pre-Sale is live people. get in now to ensure you get the 50% bonus  Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
We have 1 Hour left until the presale goes live!

Make sure you don't miss out on the massive 50% bonus!
Is that for advertising specially for marijuana industry. I mean, advertising is a huge industry, marijuana is  pretty big, too. I doubt their intersection is still big enough for this one to rocket.

Yes, this is specifically for the marijuana industry, an industry that is currently skyrocketing and becoming legalized across the world. This industry is currently generating billions of dollars in revenue each year and is blacklisted from advertising on all traditional advertising platforms.

We are here to present a solution to that problem and provide them with the platform they need to connect with their customers, build their brands, and unleash their massive marketing budgets.
Activity: 223
Is that for advertising specially for marijuana industry. I mean, advertising is a huge industry, marijuana is  pretty big, too. I doubt their intersection is still big enough for this one to rocket.
Thanks for your patience guys and yes Trinaldao will be taking over the management of the bounty campaign and will post a new thread on Monday of next week.
In the meantime, you can continue to support the project and do not worry about being paid as we will make sure everyone who contributed to the project is compensated properly at the end of the ICO process.

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

Please submit your report for next weeks in new thread
For old spreadsheet we was backup and old participant still get their old stakes

Hey dopey it is true that you will still continue the bounty campaign? if yes then could you make an announcement and update the link of bounties on your thread to resolve the confusion for the others thanks. good luck on the pre-sale Wink
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
Dont forget set your alarm guys for get 50% presale bonus  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
Hello, any update on this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bounty-thread-smoke-exchange-bounty-thread-newww-2179939 ? It's already sept 29 and the official post is still at first week live.
It's also weird that all weeks are "first week" and at the third date it goes back to sept 5?

I'm sorry, I paid this guy about 3 thousand dollars to manage the bounty campaign and he has done an absolutely terrible job and has even gone missing for a week.
I am trying to find the best way to proceed and will likely have to cancel the bounty campaign. Whatever you do, do not do business with Spaceman_Spliff.

We will find a way to make sure everyone who participated gets their bounties but unfortunately, this "campaign manager" that I hired has made a big mess of everything.

What a sad news it was, we've been fooled. I hope you can find a way to compensate on the work that have done by the bounty campaign participants (because you're the main owner of the project).
I have already left a negative feedback on Spaceman_Spiff. Do you mind to make a scam accusation topic here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 ? I guess it's better if DT's will tagged him with red to avoid future scams. (Also, it's good to know what Spaceman_Spiff will say on the accusation and to know his story as well, to be fair )

Thank you and good luck!!
Activity: 28
Would love to know the exact timeline of the pre-sale to the crowd sale to the exchange listings.
Hello, any update on this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bounty-thread-smoke-exchange-bounty-thread-newww-2179939 ? It's already sept 29 and the official post is still at first week live.
It's also weird that all weeks are "first week" and at the third date it goes back to sept 5?

I'm sorry, I paid this guy about 3 thousand dollars to manage the bounty campaign and he has done an absolutely terrible job and has even gone missing for a week.
I am trying to find the best way to proceed and will likely have to cancel the bounty campaign. Whatever you do, do not do business with Spaceman_Spliff.

We will find a way to make sure everyone who participated gets their bounties but unfortunately, this "campaign manager" that I hired has made a big mess of everything.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
Activity: 48
EDIT: double post
Activity: 48
That's perfect. Thank You.
Pages:
Jump to: