Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Smoke Exchange - Coin Burn Completed! - page 8. (Read 13189 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
If I am not mistaken, Dopecoin will also be used in the future to buy smoke exchange tokens, correct?
Activity: 280
Advertising special industry marijuana, Smoke exchange was founded by the founder of Dopecoin and good luck platfomnya because many advertise like google, bing and fb banned drug advertise
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

_ The Smoke Exchange is the worlds first self-serve advertising platform for the marijuana industry. This digital marketplace will enable advertisers and publishers to buy and sell advertising space on a real-time auction based bidding platform.

_ Smoke Exchange itself is a potential and promising project, but besides, it also has the great support from the developers of Dope coin. This allows Smoke to have a great advantage over its competitors.

_ Presale will open September 30th, 2017 @ 0900 (EST) – October 9th, 2017 @ 0900 (EST)
1 Ethereum = 300 SMX tokens
Presale hard cap = 10000 Ethereum
Bonus for presale participants = 50% Extra tokens
Bonus for presale participants investing 1000 or more Ethereum = 65% Extra tokens

Public Sale Details
Week 1 Public Token Sale
Bonus for week 1 participants = 25% Extra tokens
Bonus for week 1 participants investing 1000 Ethereum or more = 45% Extra tokens

Week 2 Public Token Sale
Bonus for week 2 participants = 15% Extra tokens
Bonus for week 2 participants investing 1000 Ethereum or more = 25% Extra tokens

Week 3 Public Token Sale
Bonus for week 3 participants = 7% Extra tokens
Bonus for week 3 participants investing 1000 Ethereum or more = 15% Extra tokens

Week 4 Public Token Sale

Bonus for week 4 participants = No bonus
Bonus for week 4participants investing 1000 Ethereum or more = No bonus

_ Total coin supply is: 28,500,000 SMX.
Any unsold tokens will be sent to a burn address and permanently eliminated from the system.

_ This is a very potential project with an incredible idea and a great developing team. I highly recommend participate early in the presale period to earn high bonus percentage.

_ Please join their slack channel to find out more about this awesome project.

Slack: https://smokeexchange.com/slack/
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
We have 10 days left before the presale launches and things are looking great.
New investors are coming on board and joining the whitelist.
The Smoke Exchange community is growing.
 Make sure you don't miss out on the presale as it offers the largest bonus available for anyone getting involved in the project - 50%
Activity: 248
I'm getting excited with every day that passes now awaiting the launch of the ICO.

I wonder once this has opened up the doors for the Medical Cannabis Community whether you will see pharmacies and companies like Glaxo and Smith & Nephew jump on the blockchain.

the mind boggles.

Once adoption becomes mainstream .. absolutely anything can happen !
Activity: 171
I'm getting excited with every day that passes now awaiting the launch of the ICO.

I wonder once this has opened up the doors for the Medical Cannabis Community whether you will see pharmacies and companies like Glaxo and Smith & Nephew jump on the blockchain.

the mind boggles.
Activity: 59
Seems ganja so loved blockchain. Does this means that IT technologies has so strong relationships with drugs?
Activity: 1
Hey, I applied for the whitelisting last week.

Do we get an approval via email?
I'd love to be able to speak another language, I can only speak English and Bad English, well done to the translators/interpreters
Indonesian thread smoke exchange : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21920717

Great job on the translation thank you. I will add it to the OP.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
Activity: 7
I understand it now, I will observe to see how this turns out. All new to me.
Activity: 7
What is the a bounty? 
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
Indonesian thread smoke exchange : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21920717
Activity: 32
Thanks, Charles,

We have seen some positive results so far and I look forward to seeing a lot of supporters come out of the woodwork.

The thread, website, and whitepaper will all have multiple language versions soon.

it is very good
From what I have read and been told SMX SMoke Exchange has a great strategy and  I can really see its potential. This will begin the merger between ordinary businesses and the ever-expanding world of Crypto
Thanks, Charles,

We have seen some positive results so far and I look forward to seeing a lot of supporters come out of the woodwork.

The thread, website, and whitepaper will all have multiple language versions soon.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
The bounties look well put together. Should definitely help drive additional traffic and exposure.
Activity: 22
Merit: 10
BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS ARE LIVE PLEASE CLICK HERE TO PARTICIPATE

NICE!  Sig looks awesome man!
Pages:
Jump to: