Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 62. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 15, 2017, 09:39:15 AM
Yes remember that soma already raised more than 6 millions $ and that the soft cap is already reached, so the developpement of soma will go on very well. The ico is sucessfull and il impatient to see the soma platform !
Raised more than $6 millions i think very impressive while market condition unstable because some reasons like segwit2x issue before. I hope with that money the team can developt Soma project in accordance with their road map

You have to put this $6M into perspective. I think most of the money came from the angel investors, so Soma won't have such a big community than this amount would hint at.

I wonder what this Angel Investors must think currently as the project hasn't raised as much as they probably thought. But anyways, to be honest, I think $6M is more then enough to start with. If the platform is working out and people want to use it, they will also generate enough revenue to expand. A lot of projects before had much less money to start with and still worked out. I really can't understand why recently a lot of projects just want to raise unrealistic hard caps. Even in the non crypto world projects start with less money, and they get it.

I don't think the Angel investors invested for ico success, actually ico funding only good for Soma itself. They invested in soma and probably give enough money to start.

If soma platform will be success Angel investors will sell their tokens with good profits if not we all know what happens...

Yes, I think they invested their money independently from the ICO. And I am sure they saw/see real potential in the project. Otherwise they wouldn't have invested such a big amount of money in it. That's why I was wondering why didn't more private investors saw the same opportunity in Soma as the Angel investors?

If they have invested their money independently from the ICO to give SOMA enough money to start their project, they would not have needed a soft cap in my eyes, as they already had the minimum funding.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
November 15, 2017, 09:38:04 AM
Very nice to have a video that show how to use the platform, everyone will b able to see how the platform will work even without the demo version on their devices. The soma platform is really user friendly with that, it’d a pretty good point.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
November 15, 2017, 09:31:24 AM
Use of the platform (demo)

In this demo you can see how the platform will work.
Still 7 hours for joining this ICO!

Wow, even better then i hoped for. Slick, clear, easy to use, and fast. This could actually go viral! Thanks for the video.

nice view and nice update, thanks for sharing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
November 15, 2017, 09:29:27 AM

Wow, even better then i hoped for. Slick, clear, easy to use, and fast. This could actually go viral! Thanks for the video.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
November 15, 2017, 09:08:37 AM
less than 5 hours left until the end of ICO, I think those who could not buy SOMA tokens, will regret as the price can grow strongly after listing
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 15, 2017, 08:36:02 AM

thank you for video. So, they will have demo for android already? Or this video from IOS?
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
November 15, 2017, 08:22:51 AM

It was a good view! So you're getting out of excuses for not launching a beta version for us to test ^^
nice video so just waiting for a demo/beta version to test,ico is almost finished waiting for results,good work team...

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 08:21:57 AM
hope we will see soon a big marketing campaign fpr SOMA? Smiley
Yes, it is urgently needed.

The ICO is now almost over. Now a big marketing campaign isnt urgent anymore. They should focus now only on developing and when the have something to show live a new demo/beta, they should start advertising again.
The team have to continue their marketing after this ico ends, although not significant, so people will know Soma everywhere and always remember. After the app ready, team can continue their marketing agresively and i believe more people will interested to using soma app

if they don't promote the platform , then it will die for sure. people have to know about it in order to use it.
I agree with you, better to continue for promote although this ico ends, because this project i think have bright future. I want to all people know about Soma not only some people
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 15, 2017, 08:17:27 AM

They bring it before the end of the ico, barely but they did it.

I already made my investment so don't need to hurry for checking but I will look it later today.

I hope this last minute demo bring more investment to soma in last hours.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 07:51:56 AM

It was a good view! So you're getting out of excuses for not launching a beta version for us to test ^^
Activity: 658
November 15, 2017, 07:47:46 AM

Thanks for the video link! Really good demo, looks like the app is pretty straightforward, simple interface, nice functions, all you need for the beginning.
Great, it can reduce the impatience of android users  Smiley
Activity: 588
November 15, 2017, 07:45:13 AM

The ICO is now almost over. Now a big marketing campaign isnt urgent anymore. They should focus now only on developing and when the have something to show live a new demo/beta, they should start advertising again.
The team have to continue their marketing after this ico ends, although not significant, so people will know Soma everywhere and always remember. After the app ready, team can continue their marketing agresively and i believe more people will interested to using soma app

if they don't promote the platform , then it will die for sure. people have to know about it in order to use it.
Activity: 350
November 15, 2017, 07:30:48 AM

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
November 15, 2017, 06:24:09 AM

Thanks for the video link! Really good demo, looks like the app is pretty straightforward, simple interface, nice functions, all you need for the beginning.
Activity: 658
November 15, 2017, 06:18:42 AM

Yes! Marketing is key for these kinds of products... if they would develop something to make this go viral, it would even be better.
But viral marketing is very very very expensive.

Sometimes viral marketing starts with a good plan. Lets say SOMA hires a celebrity like Messi, who wants to sell his football clothing on SOMA and the money will go to a charity. Something like that would attract many new users.
Thats true, they can also promote their IIC patent feature with that.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 15, 2017, 06:14:41 AM

I actually see the ads for the ico around. But they need to a campaign specifically targeted for their social market

Activity: 630
Merit: 276
November 15, 2017, 06:14:28 AM

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
November 15, 2017, 06:12:41 AM

Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 15, 2017, 04:59:29 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
November 15, 2017, 04:59:10 AM

Yes! Marketing is key for these kinds of products... if they would develop something to make this go viral, it would even be better.
But viral marketing is very very very expensive.

Sometimes viral marketing starts with a good plan. Lets say SOMA hires a celebrity like Messi, who wants to sell his football clothing on SOMA and the money will go to a charity. Something like that would attract many new users.

When it comes to social platforms, marketing is even more important since you need a huge user base for it to function smoothly. I hope they will hire some professional help since they raised quite a lot of money.
Pages:
Jump to: