Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 66. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
November 14, 2017, 09:49:59 AM
Has a final decision beed about how the dev team is going to process with the unsold tokens? Will be kept or will be burned?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
November 14, 2017, 09:14:08 AM
Its more than a day before the ICO ends and I would assume that SOMA team can now focus on development phase of the project. I'm excited for its major milestones during that period. Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
November 14, 2017, 09:11:09 AM
SOMA is nice social platform for trading. They already have alpha version ready. Once platform release price will go up. This is long term hold
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 14, 2017, 09:08:20 AM
Android app probably will come after ico. It's bad for ico but it will be good for investors. Maybe it causes a nice pump on the price.
I agree with you, usually the price will rise significant when the team release their app. I think for now better to buy Soma coin as much as possible during this sale, if the rise truly happen then investors will get more profits

They made a timing error I guess, or they think they raise enough and didn't care. Nonetheless, it is better for us.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 09:06:03 AM
Yes soma is really a good token to hold. The value of the project can go really high, just wait that they launch the beta and then the paltform. People will come fast in soma when the platform will be released.

It's going to take some time until then. hopefully the team will promote this project like crazy.
I hope so , the success of this project will be based on mass adoption and community.
Activity: 588
November 14, 2017, 08:58:48 AM
Yes soma is really a good token to hold. The value of the project can go really high, just wait that they launch the beta and then the paltform. People will come fast in soma when the platform will be released.

It's going to take some time until then. hopefully the team will promote this project like crazy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
November 14, 2017, 08:50:58 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
November 14, 2017, 08:38:33 AM
Android app probably will come after ico. It's bad for ico but it will be good for investors. Maybe it causes a nice pump on the price.

I didn't even thought about that angle. Now i feel good about that. Let's hope that your prediction comes true on this.

yes lets hope for a good pump, Otherwise holding soma is also good for long therm.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
November 14, 2017, 08:33:50 AM

I didn't even thought about that angle. Now i feel good about that. Let's hope that your prediction comes true on this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 14, 2017, 08:13:17 AM
If the price for a token is $0.66 at 54 million tokens, then if only 8 million tokens are sold, the price should be x7?

The price determines the market. If they released 108 million, and sold 8 million, then the price would not be x14. I think after ICO, the price of tokens will fall right away, as they also leave a reserve to provide liquidity, and will sell it on the market.

Not sure about that. I think the price will still be the same, but because of less tokens, there might be more demand.

It will also depend on the price they will sell their SCT for on their platform after the ICO. Has there been a statement about how much they will ask for the tokens?

No real statement so far as I followed here, but I could have missed it. Anyways I just hope they will not make it through the daily price but higher because otherwise you have a wall as no one would buy at exchange then.

They should definitely make the SCT from their platform expensive enough. But you also have to see that the whole idea of this reserve is to give people the chance to buy SCT when they can get none from an exchange (to a reasonable price).

but then it makes no sence to make it bound onto crypto or they have to peg the price ... Why should there be an open market with demand and supply if you throw in tokens for under the market price, even if they are expensive? This makes no sense.
Activity: 350
November 14, 2017, 08:00:13 AM
If the price for a token is $0.66 at 54 million tokens, then if only 8 million tokens are sold, the price should be x7?

The price determines the market. If they released 108 million, and sold 8 million, then the price would not be x14. I think after ICO, the price of tokens will fall right away, as they also leave a reserve to provide liquidity, and will sell it on the market.

Not sure about that. I think the price will still be the same, but because of less tokens, there might be more demand.

It will also depend on the price they will sell their SCT for on their platform after the ICO. Has there been a statement about how much they will ask for the tokens?

No real statement so far as I followed here, but I could have missed it. Anyways I just hope they will not make it through the daily price but higher because otherwise you have a wall as no one would buy at exchange then.

They should definitely make the SCT from their platform expensive enough. But you also have to see that the whole idea of this reserve is to give people the chance to buy SCT when they can get none from an exchange (to a reasonable price).
I agree with you, if the team decided to sell soma coin in platform, i think the price of soma coin must more expensive than on the exchange. Because this is only for reserved, i think people needn't to hurry for buy coin in soma platform
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 07:13:55 AM

Activity: 674
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 07:00:31 AM
I have heard there may be a version of the android app coming out for testing purposes. Can anyone apply to try it?
Where did you hear about a version of the android? I have read the announcements of SomaCommunity but dont see it. Maybe there won't be a version for android in short time.
November 14, 2017, 06:51:10 AM
I agree with you, usually the price will rise significant when the team release their app. I think for now better to buy Soma coin as much as possible during this sale, if the rise truly happen then investors will get more profits
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 14, 2017, 06:36:13 AM
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 14, 2017, 06:23:23 AM
I have heard there may be a version of the android app coming out for testing purposes. Can anyone apply to try it?
Activity: 140
November 14, 2017, 06:18:04 AM
There is left less than 2 days for the end of the ico.

Maybe we can see some action in funding tomorrow.
Although only 2 days left but the possibility for get more funds still exist. I also hope in the last day there are big investors who will buy Soma token so that this ico will more success

I wish soma tokens will be sold out tomorrow. It will very unfortunate if investors wasted the good opportunities from a good project.

Welln even if everything is not sold, the project will still begin.
But better if almost all token can sold out if possible, because they will get more money for development. But if not, you're right they still continue this project. I hope they also continue their marketing so that all people know about Soma

They got enough funding from angel investors.
Thats a good thing. Those angel investors cant dump there tokens on the market without permission of the board so thats also good! I'm sure SOMA will have a great future. Its a good project.
November 14, 2017, 06:08:12 AM
There is left less than 2 days for the end of the ico.

Maybe we can see some action in funding tomorrow.
Although only 2 days left but the possibility for get more funds still exist. I also hope in the last day there are big investors who will buy Soma token so that this ico will more success

I wish soma tokens will be sold out tomorrow. It will very unfortunate if investors wasted the good opportunities from a good project.

Welln even if everything is not sold, the project will still begin.
But better if almost all token can sold out if possible, because they will get more money for development. But if not, you're right they still continue this project. I hope they also continue their marketing so that all people know about Soma
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 14, 2017, 05:50:29 AM

Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 05:00:28 AM

Pages:
Jump to: