Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 79. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
November 11, 2017, 06:40:27 AM
The reward system is very interesting. SOMA calls it ''P2P marketing'', users can gain SOMA Community Tokens by promoting the items that are listed for sale on the platform. This way the popularity of the Soma Community Token grows, which makes is worth more.

I know some people working online, they do this kind of stuff as a fulltime job. I can see this platform really growing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
November 11, 2017, 06:35:11 AM
Really, they promiced app few weeks ago, and still no news. Devs doing something?

Yes but they didnt announce the exact date and now they are saying it wont be done before ICO ends.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 11, 2017, 06:25:06 AM
Really, they promiced app few weeks ago, and still no news. Devs doing something?
Activity: 462
November 11, 2017, 05:58:00 AM
Looking forwars to try the app or the web app, any chance to get a preview FIEX ? Grin

FIEX announced in the previous page that the app/web version will probably be ready in december. But if we can get a preview that will be awesome!

it's a bit silly that the android app is still not done as of yet.

Yeach I am waiting for android application for a long time and till today it hasn't been released yet. Maybe the team too busy with other stuffs and forgot about the development of such application.

They should it finish earlier, I think it is a big miscalculation. After ico releasing it won't bring more investors to them if they can make it available already, it could have brought more investment to them.

I agree they are late to the party, releasing it earlier would mean a final push in ICO but now they probably wont have anything to show in the end.

Yes, a release during the ICO would have boosted the token sale for sure. Honestly, I thought that this were one of the reasons to extend ICO but unfortunately, android prototype will probably only be released in December.
An android demo would be such a good news for the project, I'm really waiting for it
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 11, 2017, 05:37:50 AM
Looking forwars to try the app or the web app, any chance to get a preview FIEX ? Grin

FIEX announced in the previous page that the app/web version will probably be ready in december. But if we can get a preview that will be awesome!

Yeach I am waiting for android application for a long time and till today it hasn't been released yet. Maybe the team too busy with other stuffs and forgot about the development of such application.

They should it finish earlier, I think it is a big miscalculation. After ico releasing it won't bring more investors to them if they can make it available already, it could have brought more investment to them.

I agree they are late to the party, releasing it earlier would mean a final push in ICO but now they probably wont have anything to show in the end.

Yes, a release during the ICO would have boosted the token sale for sure. Honestly, I thought that this were one of the reasons to extend ICO but unfortunately, android prototype will probably only be released in December.
Merit: 115
November 11, 2017, 05:22:00 AM

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 11, 2017, 05:17:20 AM

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 11, 2017, 05:16:22 AM

As written in your quoted post, they are working on it, but it will not be ready until the token sale ends. Anyways, maybe they could give us a glimps on the App in a short video or so, that would be great.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
November 11, 2017, 04:56:12 AM

Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
November 11, 2017, 04:35:45 AM

When do you think they will release it? Wasn't it in their roadmap? But yeah, I think that for this to be really successful we need a working prototype of the app. But it don't need to be perfect. They can improve it as they go along, it is a good marketing tool as well to entice more investors.
Activity: 588
November 11, 2017, 04:08:43 AM

November 11, 2017, 03:43:45 AM

Merit: 262
November 11, 2017, 03:35:29 AM
hy sir, ColorlessK. when is the bounty will be distributed?? and how about the exchange??

Let the ICO happen and end first then we'll talk about the bounties and exchanges.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 03:23:56 AM
hy sir, ColorlessK. when is the bounty will be distributed?? and how about the exchange??
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 11, 2017, 03:23:18 AM
November 11, 2017, 03:13:30 AM

SOMA token sales ends in 5 days, I wonder what they will do if the sales will not increase. Another extension of the ICO ?

There isnt much news coming from SOMA these days. They are working hard on the Android app and web version but this will not be done before the end of the ICO. They hope to get them ready in December.

More updates will come.

Well it is good news that they are working hard on the Android app and web version. December is only few weeks away.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 11, 2017, 03:11:42 AM
I really thought investments would come into ICOs after the fork. I had high hopes for Soma. Now it looks like all money is going into Bitcoin Cash for who knows what reason.
With an appeal to switch to BCH earlier today also the developers of Bitcoin Classic made a presentation, simultaneously informing them about the closure of the project. It should be noted that Bitcoin.com complete refusal by Roger Ver from the mining of the original bitcoin.

Great analysis, greatteager. It looks like they changed strategy and joined forces to try and takeover Bitcoin.

The volatility resulting from the onslaught between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash is a net negative for many other cryptoassets including ICOs I think.

I only hope there is no conspiracy between  communities on current trends happening right now. And I'm optimistic SOMA will prevail in the long run.

I am very suspicious about what happened today. The Bitcoin Cash market cap rose by from $10 to $16 billion dollar in less than 24 hours. As long as these kind of actions continue altcoins and ICOs like Soma will be left in the dust.

Yeah it's really crazy currently. Someone told me it's because the Bitcoin Cash community now tries to take over the leading role because the Segwit2x fork was cancled as Bitcoin Cash is slightly better then the Bitcoin Blockchain. I just hope this fight will not go on for weeks or months now.
I guess only some of people who support that BCH, and the others are just going to where the money go.
So then i think bitcoin will still be the winner in the end.

I also think that Bitcoin will be the winner in the end, at least for this time. But I don't know for the future. Actually I have no problem that BTC is curently the leading coin but what I see as a problem is that nearly every altcoin is affected by btc when it performes bad or good. The problem is, that there are too less coins tradable for fiat.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 11, 2017, 03:01:44 AM
I really thought investments would come into ICOs after the fork. I had high hopes for Soma. Now it looks like all money is going into Bitcoin Cash for who knows what reason.
With an appeal to switch to BCH earlier today also the developers of Bitcoin Classic made a presentation, simultaneously informing them about the closure of the project. It should be noted that Bitcoin.com complete refusal by Roger Ver from the mining of the original bitcoin.

Great analysis, greatteager. It looks like they changed strategy and joined forces to try and takeover Bitcoin.

The volatility resulting from the onslaught between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash is a net negative for many other cryptoassets including ICOs I think.

I only hope there is no conspiracy between  communities on current trends happening right now. And I'm optimistic SOMA will prevail in the long run.

I am very suspicious about what happened today. The Bitcoin Cash market cap rose by from $10 to $16 billion dollar in less than 24 hours. As long as these kind of actions continue altcoins and ICOs like Soma will be left in the dust.

We are surfing in a very manipulative market. This kind of actions not unusual for us.
Activity: 294
November 11, 2017, 02:35:42 AM

I think people are just riding the waves of the rise of Bitcoincash. After it's tides worn out. People will go back to ICOs like SOMA. However, I think SOMA is lacking in advertising and marketing so more people will know more about their project. This is a very promising project if implemented well. With a potential of a Billion Dollar market. So if they boost their marketing more then I think the dice will play towards their favor.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
November 11, 2017, 02:26:36 AM
Great i read that SOMA's official partner Utrust is doing very well on their token sale.  Smiley

Its quite an old news but yet a good partnership, UTRUST did quite well too in its ico

Q1 2018 will be a great time for all the new ICO's and ventures. Hopefully we will see how this partnership will benefit the crypto enthusiasts.
Pages:
Jump to: