Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 78. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
https://eloncity.io/
November 11, 2017, 09:55:11 AM
Great i read that SOMA's official partner Utrust is doing very well on their token sale.  Smiley

Its quite an old news but yet a good partnership, UTRUST did quite well too in its ico

Q1 2018 will be a great time for all the new ICO's and ventures. Hopefully we will see how this partnership will benefit the crypto enthusiasts.
Many projects have partnerships with each other. It's great that the crypto community grows together.
The partnership between Soma and Utrust was a long time ago. I think this will only be an advantage for both companies. Soma is successful. Utrust almost collected hard cap and of course successful too.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
November 11, 2017, 09:52:45 AM
Great i read that SOMA's official partner Utrust is doing very well on their token sale.  Smiley

Its quite an old news but yet a good partnership, UTRUST did quite well too in its ico

Q1 2018 will be a great time for all the new ICO's and ventures. Hopefully we will see how this partnership will benefit the crypto enthusiasts.
Many projects have partnerships with each other. It's great that the crypto community grows together.
partnerships will be with the launch of the working platform, I think as soon as this happens the offers and good news will be more regular
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 09:47:49 AM
Great i read that SOMA's official partner Utrust is doing very well on their token sale.  Smiley

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
November 11, 2017, 09:41:34 AM
The reward system is very interesting. SOMA calls it ''P2P marketing'', users can gain SOMA Community Tokens by promoting the items that are listed for sale on the platform. This way the popularity of the Soma Community Token grows, which makes is worth more.

I know some people working online, they do this kind of stuff as a fulltime job. I can see this platform really growing.

Is it kind of affiliate system or they have made some other tracking system to track the sales?

So how will this promotion look like? Will you promote any item you want and if it get sold you will get extra tokens? What exactly you will need to do?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 11, 2017, 09:33:14 AM
Really, they promiced app few weeks ago, and still no news. Devs doing something?

Yes but they didnt announce the exact date and now they are saying it wont be done before ICO ends.

Thank ) ICO ends in 4 days, so we will see android demo in this days  Roll Eyes
I hope so. Would be great for the progress of the ICO. They extended the ICO which means they will launch something until the end of the ICO.
I hope they will launch android app before this ico ends. Maybe some big investor interested after they try soma app for android and consider to invest in this project

it's getting a bit late for the android app. the ICO will be over in 4 days.

I think they did not even start Android applications. If the application is, then only after the ICO.

Yes, that's what FIEX wrote recently that they are working on the android app but they won't be ready before the end of ICO. They will release it probably only in December.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
November 11, 2017, 09:26:06 AM
Really, they promiced app few weeks ago, and still no news. Devs doing something?

Yes but they didnt announce the exact date and now they are saying it wont be done before ICO ends.

I hope so. Would be great for the progress of the ICO. They extended the ICO which means they will launch something until the end of the ICO.
I hope they will launch android app before this ico ends. Maybe some big investor interested after they try soma app for android and consider to invest in this project

I think they did not even start Android applications. If the application is, then only after the ICO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 11, 2017, 09:08:20 AM

Never say never I still believe they didn't extend their ICO just for fun. I think they are aware that they need to show something.

Well, if they want to show something, they should show it soon, because just 1 day before ICO end could be too late, as it needs to spread first.
Activity: 252
November 11, 2017, 08:47:29 AM

That would be just perfect but looking howseeing the little time that remains I think it is very unlikely

Yes, it is a bit disappointing that we would be able to see the android app before the end of the ICO. I guess we'll just have to go with the reviews of the IOS version and assume that it is pretty similar (even though the IOS version was released quite a while ago).
Android app aside, the project itself still seems like a promising one, and I think the ICO will get a bit more action during the last few days.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
November 11, 2017, 08:39:37 AM

Never say never I still believe they didn't extend their ICO just for fun. I think they are aware that they need to show something.

I hope you are right and they can announce some good news soon before the ICO is over (again).
November 11, 2017, 08:35:56 AM

Activity: 588
November 11, 2017, 08:27:41 AM

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
November 11, 2017, 08:20:36 AM
The reward system is very interesting. SOMA calls it ''P2P marketing'', users can gain SOMA Community Tokens by promoting the items that are listed for sale on the platform. This way the popularity of the Soma Community Token grows, which makes is worth more.

I know some people working online, they do this kind of stuff as a fulltime job. I can see this platform really growing.

Is it kind of affiliate system or they have made some other tracking system to track the sales?
Activity: 462
November 11, 2017, 08:04:33 AM

That would be just perfect but looking howseeing the little time that remains I think it is very unlikely
Activity: 350
November 11, 2017, 07:37:16 AM

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 07:34:41 AM
strange somehow i think DEv team should replay at least one question until now
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 11, 2017, 07:27:34 AM

Waiting for that demo for quite some time now. Dont know the exact date for that. Whether someone in contact with the dev team can confirm.?

I think FIEX is the only one that can help us on this matter Smiley
November 11, 2017, 07:09:19 AM

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
November 11, 2017, 07:06:49 AM

Waiting for that demo for quite some time now. Dont know the exact date for that. Whether someone in contact with the dev team can confirm.?
Activity: 462
November 11, 2017, 07:05:53 AM

If they have not announced the date, I suppose it is because they are just in time and do not know when they will have it ready.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 11, 2017, 06:46:39 AM

Pages:
Jump to: