Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 80. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
November 11, 2017, 01:50:37 AM
I also think that soma can touch non crypto user, cause the platform seems to be very users friendly and the concept of soma is really easy to understand but disruptive.
This is quite possible. Their user interface is great and very intuitive and this can attract potential customers  Cheesy
Thats what it should be, if its about community, they need to reach everyone outside of crypto too.
Actually only a few people in this world know crypto.
As long as teams still continue for promotion much people will know about cryptocurrency included Soma project. Facebook and twitter is the best way for promotion, both have a lot of users

I believe to this project. As long as they keep on doing what they are doing. Making quality platform for everyone, it will definitely catch on, even with the word of mouth. Word of Mouth is the best kind of advertising to be honest. It's the fastest and it's the most trustworthy. And SOMA is a social media platform so it is not hard for them to reach the maximum network effects. But with a little caveat, as long as their product is really good.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 11, 2017, 01:38:10 AM
Great i read that SOMA's official partner Utrust is doing very well on their token sale.  Smiley

Its quite an old news but yet a good partnership, UTRUST did quite well too in its ico
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 12:50:06 AM
I really thought investments would come into ICOs after the fork. I had high hopes for Soma. Now it looks like all money is going into Bitcoin Cash for who knows what reason.
With an appeal to switch to BCH earlier today also the developers of Bitcoin Classic made a presentation, simultaneously informing them about the closure of the project. It should be noted that Bitcoin.com complete refusal by Roger Ver from the mining of the original bitcoin.

Great analysis, greatteager. It looks like they changed strategy and joined forces to try and takeover Bitcoin.

The volatility resulting from the onslaught between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash is a net negative for many other cryptoassets including ICOs I think.

I only hope there is no conspiracy between  communities on current trends happening right now. And I'm optimistic SOMA will prevail in the long run.

I am very suspicious about what happened today. The Bitcoin Cash market cap rose by from $10 to $16 billion dollar in less than 24 hours. As long as these kind of actions continue altcoins and ICOs like Soma will be left in the dust.

Yeah it's really crazy currently. Someone told me it's because the Bitcoin Cash community now tries to take over the leading role because the Segwit2x fork was cancled as Bitcoin Cash is slightly better then the Bitcoin Blockchain. I just hope this fight will not go on for weeks or months now.
I guess only some of people who support that BCH, and the others are just going to where the money go.
So then i think bitcoin will still be the winner in the end.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 12:11:14 AM
I really thought investments would come into ICOs after the fork. I had high hopes for Soma. Now it looks like all money is going into Bitcoin Cash for who knows what reason.
With an appeal to switch to BCH earlier today also the developers of Bitcoin Classic made a presentation, simultaneously informing them about the closure of the project. It should be noted that Bitcoin.com complete refusal by Roger Ver from the mining of the original bitcoin.

Great analysis, greatteager. It looks like they changed strategy and joined forces to try and takeover Bitcoin.

The volatility resulting from the onslaught between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash is a net negative for many other cryptoassets including ICOs I think.

I only hope there is no conspiracy between  communities on current trends happening right now. And I'm optimistic SOMA will prevail in the long run.

I am very suspicious about what happened today. The Bitcoin Cash market cap rose by from $10 to $16 billion dollar in less than 24 hours. As long as these kind of actions continue altcoins and ICOs like Soma will be left in the dust.

Yeah it's really crazy currently. Someone told me it's because the Bitcoin Cash community now tries to take over the leading role because the Segwit2x fork was cancled as Bitcoin Cash is slightly better then the Bitcoin Blockchain. I just hope this fight will not go on for weeks or months now.

If you ask me, dash o monero o zcash are all a lot better than bitcoin, even ethereum and nem and neo, but the name is what matters, so you called it Bitcoin cash, gave as much BCC to BTC holders and said is BTC but better and you have a switch with a slightly better BTC, forget all the other alts that are waaaay better in any way, they are not called Bitcoin, so they are not worth at all.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 10, 2017, 10:58:36 PM

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 10, 2017, 08:43:09 PM

What reason for growing Bitcoin Cash? WHo need this shit? All markets going down again (
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
November 10, 2017, 07:49:13 PM

no no, not in dust, because there is trust with UTRUST  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
November 10, 2017, 07:15:20 PM

Activity: 532
Merit: 297
November 10, 2017, 07:01:32 PM
Great i read that SOMA's official partner Utrust is doing very well on their token sale.  Smiley
Activity: 462
November 10, 2017, 06:59:03 PM

I think bitcoin cash will fall to its former values and the main bitcoin will become stronger. This is all a game on the news and manipulation.

I'm not so sure about what's going to happen with the bitcoin cash but I think the bitcoin will continue to increase its value, as always. Grin
Activity: 420
November 10, 2017, 06:33:12 PM

I think bitcoin cash will fall to its former values and the main bitcoin will become stronger. This is all a game on the news and manipulation.
November 10, 2017, 06:12:27 PM

Activity: 350
November 10, 2017, 06:05:23 PM
Before i also expected that money will come in ico project included Soma project. But unfortunately today i see on coinmarketcap that altcoin price down and bitcoin cash price now start climbing about 40%
Activity: 420
November 10, 2017, 06:04:29 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
November 10, 2017, 06:02:23 PM
I think too that soma is a long term project, the project can take a huge value in some mounth, we already have an alpha and with the realeased of the platform I think the project will skyrocket.
November 10, 2017, 05:47:11 PM
Activity: 252
November 10, 2017, 05:42:44 PM
i would advise everyone to buy some soma tokens Smiley and to hodl it for long term. i think this can rise within a year up to 2-3$ easily, maybe together with the utrust partnership, even more.
I am sorry, but where ou get information, that it will grow or go down? Of course every coin can rise in two years. But for crypto world it's too long term.
In this time many new competitors could arrive. Even bitcoin could be kicked out of the throne in this long period of time.

I'm sure there will be many competitors to SOMA coming up in the future - not counting the current ones. From what I've read, SOMA is one of the top contenders due to the progress of the project, the visions outlined in the whitepaper, as well as the team that has been assembled. So I think that if SOMA continues to deliver, plus engages professional marketing services in the future, they will be successful.

By the way, it looks like bitcoin cash is currently steaming ahead while the rest of the market drops. Maybe bitcoin might be dethroned sooner than we expected...
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
November 10, 2017, 05:33:18 PM
i would advise everyone to buy some soma tokens Smiley and to hodl it for long term. i think this can rise within a year up to 2-3$ easily, maybe together with the utrust partnership, even more.
I am sorry, but where ou get information, that it will grow or go down? Of course every coin can rise in two years. But for crypto world it's too long term.
In this time many new competitors could arrive. Even bitcoin could be kicked out of the throne in this long period of time.
The crypto world goes so fast that nobody can foresee what will happen within a year.

we know. ETH and BTC will go up. many of projects with active development will do good.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
November 10, 2017, 05:30:28 PM

SOMA token sales ends in 5 days, I wonder what they will do if the sales will not increase. Another extension of the ICO ?

There isnt much news coming from SOMA these days. They are working hard on the Android app and web version but this will not be done before the end of the ICO. They hope to get them ready in December.

More updates will come.

I don't wanna sound impatient, but they should really hurry up when they want to release the Android demo before the end of ICO. To see an actual influence of this release on the investments may also need some time.

There are still 5 days remaining, i think 3 day for everyone to make an idea is more then enough giving the short time.
We will not see many investors in the last days of the crowd sale. Let's hope the price will increase after being listed on exchanges.
Application has already been shown on the IOS and this is already a good achievement, it allocates them from 80% of current ICO projects.
Activity: 462
November 10, 2017, 04:41:23 PM
The crypto world goes so fast that nobody can foresee what will happen within a year.
Pages:
Jump to: