Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 82. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
November 10, 2017, 12:28:46 PM

SOMA token sales ends in 5 days, I wonder what they will do if the sales will not increase. Another extension of the ICO ?

There isnt much news coming from SOMA these days. They are working hard on the Android app and web version but this will not be done before the end of the ICO. They hope to get them ready in December.

More updates will come.

I don't wanna sound impatient, but they should really hurry up when they want to release the Android demo before the end of ICO. To see an actual influence of this release on the investments may also need some time.

I guess this was not their priority since FIEX said they wont be done till the of ICO so we should forger about it and just wait it out. I hope at least they will do a decent job in the end.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
November 10, 2017, 12:00:21 PM

SOMA token sales ends in 5 days, I wonder what they will do if the sales will not increase. Another extension of the ICO ?

If renew the ICO again, it will be suspicious. They already have enough money to start the network in one locality or even several.

Yes, I also think they've already collected a decent amount to start. Besides, the current extension hasn't brought the expected results, a further extension probably wouldn't change anything.

I hope I remember correctly but I think they said they will not again extend the ICO. So no worries about that.

I heard in telegram also @fiex wrote in here some pages before. One extension is enough i think also.

Yep, at some point you need to finish up the ICO and get to creating the platform  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
November 10, 2017, 11:53:11 AM
i hoped that with the cancellation of fork sales/investment in soma token would have increased but now bitcoin is coming down, what can i say is an unlucky period for all ico...
I think closer to the new year the cryptomarket is stabilizing, bitcoin will continue to grow, but not as rapidly as this year. as for SOMA - time will tell, but I think they will succeed, their idea is wonderful
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
November 10, 2017, 11:48:47 AM

There isnt much news coming from SOMA these days. They are working hard on the Android app and web version but this will not be done before the end of the ICO. They hope to get them ready in December.

More updates will come.

I don't wanna sound impatient, but they should really hurry up when they want to release the Android demo before the end of ICO. To see an actual influence of this release on the investments may also need some time.
Merit: 262
November 10, 2017, 11:45:47 AM
Did any plan from the team changed at this point? Now that the situation should stabilize.

I don't think that change of plans is a good thing now. It reflects how unorganized the team is.

I don't think it's that. the markets are highly unstable right now. there's no way to predict how the money will flow

So, if the market will remain unstable for a year that means they will extend the ICO to a year? They already did once and now it's not gonna play well with the investors.
Activity: 588
November 10, 2017, 11:42:27 AM

More updates will come.

hopefully they won't give up. though they did plan the ICO poorly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
November 10, 2017, 11:36:55 AM

More updates will come.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
November 10, 2017, 11:26:49 AM
i hoped that with the cancellation of fork sales/investment in soma token would have increased but now bitcoin is coming down, what can i say is an unlucky period for all ico...
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
November 10, 2017, 11:03:34 AM
I dont think they will extend the period again, the soma team extend the ico period the first time cause the market was à it hard during end October and early November, but they already reached the soft cap. So they don’t have to extend again the project has enough fund to go on and its great !

Nowadays market situation is pretty complicated and cryptoworld is quite unpredictable itself, so they would have to do with the amount they raised. Which I also think is ok for now. Extending the ICO again would only raise more questions and doubt and we don't need this, since majority of negative events are perceived as scams.

The recent drop of bitcoin is not helping either I think. SOMA is very unlucky with the timing of the ICO. In another period, this kind of project would have sold a lot more
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 10, 2017, 10:33:09 AM

This is still completely confusing. Does anyone have a  reliable answer for me in regards to unsold tokens? Will the be burned or offered for sale after the ICO?

Even though we have now a new community manager, I will answer as I understood it, FIEX should correct me if I am wrong:

First of all, unsold tokens will be burned. But if the ICO won't reach the hard cap (which will most likely be the case) they will keep a 10% liquidity reserve out of the unsold token. From this reserve, they will offer SCT on their platform after the ICO.

Ok and that money flows into the development fund or what is the liquidity reserve supposed to be used for?

I think it will go toward the platform development/expansions as the fund they are now collecting, FIEX probably can give a more exhaustive answer.

This is what I hope because they will need a good amount of money to pay themselves and hired developers to finish the whole development. Only burning coins isn't always the most intelligent option.

It's the best for investors. If there is no demand for it, if you still keep them, investors will pay the price.

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 10:32:15 AM

This is still completely confusing. Does anyone have a  reliable answer for me in regards to unsold tokens? Will the be burned or offered for sale after the ICO?

Even though we have now a new community manager, I will answer as I understood it, FIEX should correct me if I am wrong:

First of all, unsold tokens will be burned. But if the ICO won't reach the hard cap (which will most likely be the case) they will keep a 10% liquidity reserve out of the unsold token. From this reserve, they will offer SCT on their platform after the ICO.

Ok and that money flows into the development fund or what is the liquidity reserve supposed to be used for?

I think it will go toward the platform development/expansions as the fund they are now collecting, FIEX probably can give a more exhaustive answer.

This is what I hope because they will need a good amount of money to pay themselves and hired developers to finish the whole development. Only burning coins isn't always the most intelligent option.
As far as i know, it will be reserved to their platform to be bought by people. Increase liquidity
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
November 10, 2017, 10:08:28 AM

Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 10, 2017, 10:06:32 AM

If renew the ICO again, it will be suspicious. They already have enough money to start the network in one locality or even several.

Yes, I also think they've already collected a decent amount to start. Besides, the current extension hasn't brought the expected results, a further extension probably wouldn't change anything.

I hope I remember correctly but I think they said they will not again extend the ICO. So no worries about that.

I heard in telegram also @fiex wrote in here some pages before. One extension is enough i think also.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 10, 2017, 09:48:16 AM

Activity: 532
November 10, 2017, 09:47:44 AM
I dont think they will extend the period again, the soma team extend the ico period the first time cause the market was à it hard during end October and early November, but they already reached the soft cap. So they don’t have to extend again the project has enough fund to go on and its great !
many will hope so. because many are immediately eager to get something out of this project. I think that is one of the successes of this project
Merit: 115
November 10, 2017, 09:43:32 AM

Nowadays market situation is pretty complicated and cryptoworld is quite unpredictable itself, so they would have to do with the amount they raised. Which I also think is ok for now. Extending the ICO again would only raise more questions and doubt and we don't need this, since majority of negative events are perceived as scams.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
November 10, 2017, 09:28:59 AM
Activity: 518
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 10, 2017, 09:25:39 AM

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 10, 2017, 09:22:14 AM

i hope they will not extend ICO again. Its useless. People, who wanted, already invested. Now time to developing and exchanges
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
November 10, 2017, 09:16:10 AM

if they want to extend the ico then they have to announced it now and not on the last day of the extended ico sale Smiley

would hurt the trust to soma otherwise.
Pages:
Jump to: