Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 84. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 05:07:24 AM
Are there competitors in the cryptocurrency field ?

There are maybe one or two similar projects outside the cryptosphere. One called Fancy is most similar to Soma, and Etsy would be the other.

Did not hear about them ever. This is social marketplace or just marketplace?
I think two above are just centralized marketplace and not decentralized. If in the cryptocurrency field i think Soma is the first for social marketplace, other only cryptocurrency marketplace
Yes , thats what they have emphasized in their whitepaper :
This is where Soma stands out from the crowd. The fundamental purpose of Soma is to bring the social aspect of trading back into the digital marketplace.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 10, 2017, 04:56:40 AM

There are maybe one or two similar projects outside the cryptosphere. One called Fancy is most similar to Soma, and Etsy would be the other.

I know Fancy is a social marketplace, and looks very good. But I dont think there is a social marketplace in blockchain yet

There are other projects/ico i may have seen, this however is where i put my bet on
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
November 10, 2017, 04:42:49 AM

I know Fancy is a social marketplace, and looks very good. But I dont think there is a social marketplace in blockchain yet
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
November 10, 2017, 02:48:37 AM
Excellent implementation of the product on the detachment, social development will be successful in the future.
Activity: 588
November 10, 2017, 02:45:26 AM
is there any other currency allowed to purchase on SOMA platform?

You will be able to pay with the Soma token as well, other will come later

I'm sure you'll be able to pay with Bitcoin and ETH
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
November 10, 2017, 02:31:34 AM
The Soma marketing team needs to pump out way more content if they want to raise more money. Their twitter has only 295 tweets since July! They have to make the most of the cancellation of the Bitcoin fork.
bounty program as far as I know - already was end. I think so many investors know about this project, and are ready to invest. I believe that SOMA team will reach set goals

Yes, bounty program is over.

But what are the goals Soma has set for itself for the ICO? Since I don't know their goals I cannot know if they will reach them. And so far it seems like the extension of the ICO didn't bring the wanted effect on the amount of money the raised. So it seems like there are not enough investors who know about the project.
Many people are still trying to chase pumps and dumps instead investing in ico and this could be the reason for that

i think mind set needs to change now. project like SOMA is going to be good long term. should give a chance to develop product completely. Dev team is very active

this is definitely a long term token to hodl, but they should really make more marketing and attract more ppl to soma, so the token can live on the exchange longer.

I think a big part of the raised funds is exactly for that (marketing). Once this product goes viral it could become big in a short time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 10, 2017, 01:45:01 AM

You will be able to pay with the Soma token as well, other will come later
Activity: 350
November 10, 2017, 12:45:42 AM

I think two above are just centralized marketplace and not decentralized. If in the cryptocurrency field i think Soma is the first for social marketplace, other only cryptocurrency marketplace
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 12:31:01 AM
I believe there will be some other currencies , they have a partnership with utrust.

Some platform is for second-hand products, the soma token will be tradable though, ustrust is to pay for the products sold at soma, people cause paypal, utrust, fiat, and cryptocurrencies in general, the soma token will have its own uses.
Activity: 490
November 09, 2017, 11:40:47 PM
I believe there will be some other currencies , they have a partnership with utrust.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 09, 2017, 10:44:04 PM

I wrote here some days ago about fancy. It's a French social marketplace app but I think just for France and not build on the blockchain. I haven't tried it myself.
Etsy is a marketplace where artists can sell handcrafted stuff, which is quiete nice in my eyes. It's a good niche as there are really a lot of talented people out there who can earn some money with it now. Actually I think something like that would be the best for Soma.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
November 09, 2017, 09:48:03 PM
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
November 09, 2017, 09:01:30 PM

BTC dominance has been 80-88% for years untill the alt rally in march/april. That alt rally was caused by the hardfork debate that is finally over!

I would not say it is over, the fork is suspended right? That means for now it is cancelled but it could come back?
We could say it will come back if there is an exact date, but for now there is still no exact date.

The fork was needed, what was done is not good for the bitcoin, I hope it will benefit altcoins.
In my opinion all of this bitcoin forks are useless. It only makes unwanted volatility

I see it in another light. The 2x rally that we were witnessing just a few days ago, brought a lot of new money into crypto.

Now, that it has been suspended, all this money has to go somewhere, and where else but altcoins and ICO's.
So the forks are not as useless as you might think, because they did bring in a lot of new money into crypto.

Volatility is only unwanted, when you dont want it. Change your perception and volatility becomes your friend
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 09, 2017, 08:30:28 PM

And many more will come. I do hope there patent on IIC had been already approved which could make the SOMA's difference between similar projects.

i hope so.
if they are different with that, SOMA will attract more investor
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 09, 2017, 08:06:19 PM

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
November 09, 2017, 07:02:10 PM
The extension of the ico is a good idea I think, they would extend it cause the market was pretty hard before the fork was canceled. Soma has already reached the soft cap and has enough money to go on, and they have a new community manager, pretty nice to improve the communication. I think ico can have a final burst in the last with some last investors.

yes, soma is just lucky that the cancellation of the segwit fork is now working for their favour Smiley they really extended the ico just in the right time.
I agree, the time is right - now bitcoin holders will buy altcoins and also invest in quality ICO projects, SOMA one of them. I think ICO will be successful

We can see bitcoin dropping now, it'll be sub 7k soon probably. Good luck to the SOMA team during the ICO.
Only time will tell how much bitcoin is going to cost. I'm looking forward to see soma listed on exchanges
Activity: 252
November 09, 2017, 06:52:01 PM
The extension of the ico is a good idea I think, they would extend it cause the market was pretty hard before the fork was canceled. Soma has already reached the soft cap and has enough money to go on, and they have a new community manager, pretty nice to improve the communication. I think ico can have a final burst in the last with some last investors.

yes, soma is just lucky that the cancellation of the segwit fork is now working for their favour Smiley they really extended the ico just in the right time.
I agree, the time is right - now bitcoin holders will buy altcoins and also invest in quality ICO projects, SOMA one of them. I think ICO will be successful

We can see bitcoin dropping now, it'll be sub 7k soon probably. Good luck to the SOMA team during the ICO.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
November 09, 2017, 06:35:32 PM
Bounty hunters received their tokens here? Or when they will receive?

No, they did not. No exact information is available, but rumored to be paid two weeks after the ICO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
November 09, 2017, 06:31:58 PM

Activity: 294
November 09, 2017, 06:29:15 PM

I think that some projects like bitbay and safex want to do something similar.
Pages:
Jump to: