Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 85. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 06:08:59 PM
Are there competitors in the cryptocurrency field ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
November 09, 2017, 06:02:32 PM

BTC dominance has been 80-88% for years untill the alt rally in march/april. That alt rally was caused by the hardfork debate that is finally over!

I would not say it is over, the fork is suspended right? That means for now it is cancelled but it could come back?
We could say it will come back if there is an exact date, but for now there is still no exact date.

The fork was needed, what was done is not good for the bitcoin, I hope it will benefit altcoins.
In my opinion all of this bitcoin forks are useless. It only makes unwanted volatility
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 05:46:15 PM

BTC dominance has been 80-88% for years untill the alt rally in march/april. That alt rally was caused by the hardfork debate that is finally over!

I would not say it is over, the fork is suspended right? That means for now it is cancelled but it could come back?
We could say it will come back if there is an exact date, but for now there is still no exact date.

The fork was needed, what was done is not good for the bitcoin, I hope it will benefit altcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
November 09, 2017, 05:42:16 PM
The extension of the ico is a good idea I think, they would extend it cause the market was pretty hard before the fork was canceled. Soma has already reached the soft cap and has enough money to go on, and they have a new community manager, pretty nice to improve the communication. I think ico can have a final burst in the last with some last investors.

yes, soma is just lucky that the cancellation of the segwit fork is now working for their favour Smiley they really extended the ico just in the right time.
I agree, the time is right - now bitcoin holders will buy altcoins and also invest in quality ICO projects, SOMA one of them. I think ICO will be successful
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 09, 2017, 05:39:49 PM
Bounty hunters received their tokens here? Or when they will receive?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
November 09, 2017, 05:37:28 PM
The extension of the ico is a good idea I think, they would extend it cause the market was pretty hard before the fork was canceled. Soma has already reached the soft cap and has enough money to go on, and they have a new community manager, pretty nice to improve the communication. I think ico can have a final burst in the last with some last investors.

yes, soma is just lucky that the cancellation of the segwit fork is now working for their favour Smiley they really extended the ico just in the right time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
November 09, 2017, 05:35:05 PM
November 09, 2017, 05:30:47 PM
The Soma marketing team needs to pump out way more content if they want to raise more money. Their twitter has only 295 tweets since July! They have to make the most of the cancellation of the Bitcoin fork.
bounty program as far as I know - already was end. I think so many investors know about this project, and are ready to invest. I believe that SOMA team will reach set goals

Yes, bounty program is over.

But what are the goals Soma has set for itself for the ICO? Since I don't know their goals I cannot know if they will reach them. And so far it seems like the extension of the ICO didn't bring the wanted effect on the amount of money the raised. So it seems like there are not enough investors who know about the project.
Many people are still trying to chase pumps and dumps instead investing in ico and this could be the reason for that

i think mind set needs to change now. project like SOMA is going to be good long term. should give a chance to develop product completely. Dev team is very active

this is definitely a long term token to hodl, but they should really make more marketing and attract more ppl to soma, so the token can live on the exchange longer.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
November 09, 2017, 05:24:57 PM
The Soma marketing team needs to pump out way more content if they want to raise more money. Their twitter has only 295 tweets since July! They have to make the most of the cancellation of the Bitcoin fork.
bounty program as far as I know - already was end. I think so many investors know about this project, and are ready to invest. I believe that SOMA team will reach set goals

But what are the goals Soma has set for itself for the ICO? Since I don't know their goals I cannot know if they will reach them. And so far it seems like the extension of the ICO didn't bring the wanted effect on the amount of money the raised. So it seems like there are not enough investors who know about the project.
Many people are still trying to chase pumps and dumps instead investing in ico and this could be the reason for that

i think mind set needs to change now. project like SOMA is going to be good long term. should give a chance to develop product completely. Dev team is very active
November 09, 2017, 05:23:04 PM
in my opionion, this could be running even better. project ist very good, but the marketing team suxx a lot...

they should be more aggressive and need to have balls of steel to market to every inch of the internet.

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
November 09, 2017, 05:04:39 PM

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 09, 2017, 04:52:20 PM

Agreed, aggressive marketing towards the end of the ico is needed. Then again not sure how much they are doing it now since all i got is soma ads in my social media Tongue
This was a thing to do the moment they extended ICO, SCT sold are more or less the same 8196347 SCT, and angel investors have almost all of them
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
November 09, 2017, 04:42:56 PM

Agreed, aggressive marketing towards the end of the ico is needed. Then again not sure how much they are doing it now since all i got is soma ads in my social media Tongue
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 04:39:15 PM

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
November 09, 2017, 04:32:21 PM
Activity: 462
November 09, 2017, 04:26:26 PM
Since there will be no 2X fork (  Cool ) https://www.coindesk.com/2x-called-off-bitcoin-hard-fork-suspended-lack-consensus/, do you think that more people will invest in this ICO?
in my opinion yes now that the fork has been canceled the volume of investment will be much higher, the entire market of the altcoin and soma in particular  is growing again,it was lucky shot...
I agree without the fork people are not going to focus so much into bitcoin and will invest more in ICO's
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
November 09, 2017, 04:13:53 PM
Since there will be no 2X fork (  Cool ) https://www.coindesk.com/2x-called-off-bitcoin-hard-fork-suspended-lack-consensus/, do you think that more people will invest in this ICO?
in my opinion yes now that the fork has been canceled the volume of investment will be much higher, the entire market of the altcoin and soma in particular  is growing again,it was lucky shot...
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 04:10:12 PM

Yes, they lack a bit of breaking news to reach out to new investors. In this case, I still think it wasn't a smart move to finish the bounty campaign instead of extending it to the duration of the ICO.
Activity: 462
November 09, 2017, 04:08:54 PM
Hi,

When the Android version will be available ? I want to see some action regarding this project

The are working on it right now!
Lets hope they can release it before the end of this ICO! They are doing everything to get this done!

Would be good to release it before ICO end. Without the android alpha or some other news/announcements there wouldn't have been a reason to extend their ICO, imo.

I agree those would really be good news and would boost the ICO.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
November 09, 2017, 04:07:12 PM

I agree, there i still time for Soma team to make the final push since they extended their ICO just for the reason to get more money. Now is your chance to reach more people and promote Soma more.
Pages:
Jump to: