Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 83. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
November 10, 2017, 08:56:06 AM

SOMA token sales ends in 5 days, I wonder what they will do if the sales will not increase. Another extension of the ICO ?

If renew the ICO again, it will be suspicious. They already have enough money to start the network in one locality or even several.
81 mil SCT sold, hopefully enough to kickstart project. SCT dev is active in community and lets hope they raise enough for project
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
November 10, 2017, 08:46:08 AM

SOMA token sales ends in 5 days, I wonder what they will do if the sales will not increase. Another extension of the ICO ?

If renew the ICO again, it will be suspicious. They already have enough money to start the network in one locality or even several.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 08:44:29 AM
I cannot see the total token distributed so far at the token sale page. https://soma.co/token-sale/

I also searched for it some days ago and didn't find it first. But here you can find the number of sold tokens.

https://soma.co/ico1/

8196347 tokens sold. hasn't increased much since the extension was announced.

I hope the team will find a way to make the ICO moves.
Activity: 252
November 10, 2017, 08:29:41 AM

I would prefer if they end it at the end of the 5 days. Although they didn't reach their full sale target, there is still (will be) a fairly sizable amount of funds to work with.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
November 10, 2017, 08:25:58 AM
is there any other currency allowed to purchase on SOMA platform?

You will be able to pay with the Soma token as well, other will come later

I'm sure you'll be able to pay with Bitcoin and ETH

Most likely you can pay with Utrust, which plans to accept multiple crypto currencies. Isnt that what their partnership is all about?

Yep, but uTrust is only for future integration. They now on early development stage. Maybe ShapeShift will be solution fot this

That is true, many crypto payments would be happy to be used on SOMA. Dash actively looks for more merchants that accept DASH, so Soma team get in contact with DASH!

I don't think that this will be an issue if they use Utrust payment system, with that they can accept most used currencies anyway.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
November 10, 2017, 08:23:21 AM

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 07:42:41 AM
What is the distribution of tokens?
Activity: 350
November 10, 2017, 07:34:42 AM

Most likely you can pay with Utrust, which plans to accept multiple crypto currencies. Isnt that what their partnership is all about?

Yep, but uTrust is only for future integration. They now on early development stage. Maybe ShapeShift will be solution fot this

That is true, many crypto payments would be happy to be used on SOMA. Dash actively looks for more merchants that accept DASH, so Soma team get in contact with DASH!
I think Soma have to integrated many crypto payment not only bitcoin, ethereum and dash but also more cryptocurrency. Also fiat payment is essential because can help new people in cryptocurrency easily to buy or sell an items in soma platform
Activity: 588
November 10, 2017, 07:18:28 AM
I cannot see the total token distributed so far at the token sale page. https://soma.co/token-sale/

I also searched for it some days ago and didn't find it first. But here you can find the number of sold tokens.

8196347 tokens sold. hasn't increased much since the extension was announced.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 10, 2017, 07:09:05 AM

Activity: 154
November 10, 2017, 06:42:58 AM

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
November 10, 2017, 06:39:23 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 10, 2017, 06:27:31 AM
Excellent implementation of the product on the detachment, social development will be successful in the future.
Because this is social marketplace and different with other marketplace. You will be rewarded if you add value to community by performing crucial functions, such as sharing or promote an items. So i think more people will interested and this project can famous

yes this is the whole point of the project and the innovative thing about it!
It will make everybody happy, people who sell items and people that want to make some profit promoting items

By the way, how do you get paid when you promote something? Will you get a cut of the sold item then?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 10, 2017, 06:16:58 AM
Excellent implementation of the product on the detachment, social development will be successful in the future.
Because this is social marketplace and different with other marketplace. You will be rewarded if you add value to community by performing crucial functions, such as sharing or promote an items. So i think more people will interested and this project can famous

yes this is the whole point of the project and the innovative thing about it!
It will make everybody happy, people who sell items and people that want to make some profit promoting items
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 10, 2017, 05:54:20 AM
how to join bounty dev..

i want to join bounty.

You are little late but check here maybe find something to apply.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-soma-the-decentralized-marketplace-2129964
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
November 10, 2017, 05:53:04 AM
how to join bounty dev..

i want to join bounty.

only jr. member and above.
Activity: 350
November 10, 2017, 05:52:50 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 05:19:28 AM
how to join bounty dev..

i want to join bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
November 10, 2017, 05:16:59 AM

Activity: 154
November 10, 2017, 05:13:19 AM

Pages:
Jump to: