Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 57. (Read 64478 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
The open token sale period is set to start on December 8th, 2017.
Do you have other questions?
Activity: 532
Great news for the success of the crowdsale,sucvess all the way,the future is brigth for spectiv investors
spectiv runs a white list sale which will start active December 5th for email subscribers. Be sure to sign up for spectiv email list at www.spectivvr.com and normally you will receive a reply from spectiv team
How many people signed up for the whitelist by now?
Probably it will hit hardcap at day1. btw Im not dev but looks like project get hit. They spend really time on project.
It from 7 dec -29 dec but it will finished much earlier.project already got great response in private presale.make sure you subscribe with email at website portal ,there will be presale which will give 60% bonus to subscribed members.
60% bonus? I think is so big... Its not good for rest investors..
how did you find out about 60% bonus for ICO?
Except for pre-ICO might be a bit reasonable
60% for private placement or angel investment would be reasonable, its too high for pre-sale, if this is true, i may be afraid that people will lose the interest in crowd sale
Keep in mind that a 60% bonus is only a 30% discount which is actually not that big. The way to get the 60% bonus is to sign up for our email list on spectivvr.com. All email subscribers will be able to participate in a whitelist sell in advance of the token sale.
the minimum requirement for pre-sale is 20 eth. is there a 60% bonus and 20% discount on pre-sale? until when the discount is valid!
Ok, I understand, thanks for the help, I will continue to study this project
I was glad to talk with you) Good luck to you and Merry Christmas!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Great news for the success of the crowdsale,sucvess all the way,the future is brigth for spectiv investors
spectiv runs a white list sale which will start active December 5th for email subscribers. Be sure to sign up for spectiv email list at www.spectivvr.com and normally you will receive a reply from spectiv team
Probably it will hit hardcap at day1. btw Im not dev but looks like project get hit. They spend really time on project.
It from 7 dec -29 dec but it will finished much earlier.project already got great response in private presale.make sure you subscribe with email at website portal ,there will be presale which will give 60% bonus to subscribed members.
60% for private placement or angel investment would be reasonable, its too high for pre-sale, if this is true, i may be afraid that people will lose the interest in crowd sale
Keep in mind that a 60% bonus is only a 30% discount which is actually not that big. The way to get the 60% bonus is to sign up for our email list on spectivvr.com. All email subscribers will be able to participate in a whitelist sell in advance of the token sale.
the minimum requirement for pre-sale is 20 eth. is there a 60% bonus and 20% discount on pre-sale? until when the discount is valid!
Ok, I understand, thanks for the help, I will continue to study this project
How long ICO will run dev?
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Something for VR lovers

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/virtually-experiencing-what-it-like-inside-distant-supernova-now-possible-1653066?utm_campaign=crowdfire&utm_content=crowdfire&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter#14338782-tw#1514765863259

It NASA scientfic development what will be used by astronomers in his work.An example how fast AR and related technogys are growing

Now you can take a virtual walk through a star that exploded 11,000 light years away

A group of researchers have created a virtual reality avatar of a distant supernova remnant, giving an up-close look at the remains of a star that exploded some 11,000 light years away about 300 years ago.

To create the visualisation, the joint Nasa and Brown University team studied the supernova elements and the light they were emitting. This helped them determine how fast the debris was moving and in what direction — factors that ultimately led to the construction of the model.

Activity: 448
The same happens with me, i do not trust this project at all because they did not even mentioned that they were going to distribute the bought tokens on the last day of January (that is more than a month if you bought before December, aprox 2)

In vain do you think so, since many people have already invested their money and have a good profit!

What do you think that profit means? That token is not even on the market at the moment, and it would not be listed until the middle-end of february, is it going to be a mess.

Poor of those who invested a lot of money, and those who invested on JUNE, LOL.

I can not understand how they raised more than 10k ethereums which is aproximately seven million dollars and a half, that is an insane number for an ico that is not even communicative with their investors-bounty participants-partners.

This is the classic ico who is always looking for a long run ico and they will wait months and months to list their token on exchanges (if it survives, of course)
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Are you running a whitelist registration for the main token sale or is it just open to the public beginning on December 8th?

We are running a whitelist sale which will be active starting Dec. 5th for email subscribers. Make sure to sign up for our email list on www.spectivvr.com and you will receive email instructions soon.
Ok and what are the respective bonus tiers for whitelist participants and non whitelist participants?
You can see the bonus tiers on our website at: www.spectivvr.com.
I think that this project will not last long...
I do not agree with you, I believe that this project has a great potential
I do not know, in the white sheet the information about the project is extremely blurry, and I do not really trust
In vain do you think so, since many people have already invested their money and have a good profit!
And do you know a lot of people who have already invested their money and now their capital has grown? Nobody lost his money?
Yes, of course, about 100 people for sure. No, I do not know a single person who lost his money on this project
Activity: 588
Are you running a whitelist registration for the main token sale or is it just open to the public beginning on December 8th?

We are running a whitelist sale which will be active starting Dec. 5th for email subscribers. Make sure to sign up for our email list on www.spectivvr.com and you will receive email instructions soon.
Ok and what are the respective bonus tiers for whitelist participants and non whitelist participants?
I do not know, in the white sheet the information about the project is extremely blurry, and I do not really trust
And do you know a lot of people who have already invested their money and now their capital has grown? Nobody lost his money?

Pages:
Jump to: