Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 56. (Read 64478 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
What about the bounty campaign? Where can I find the thread with this information?
In fact, this project does not have a separate bounty thread
Really? LOL
And how then can I find out information about this?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
What about the bounty campaign? Where can I find the thread with this information?
In fact, this project does not have a separate bounty thread
Activity: 462
Activity: 266
Congratz SpectiVr team , I change my Signature  Wink
Activity: 326
hello dev ...
this project held two bounty period, I only joined in the first round, can I get token?
good luck
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
ICO is finished , so let's talk about exchanges listing . Which and when ?
Activity: 518
We worked hard for Spectivv, i hope they will succeed. Good luck.. (Removing my signature now)

I also hope so this SPECTIV project will be successful in the future. and will soar high on this project. and the participation of the participants was also very influential as well for the development of this project. success for this project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
We worked hard for Spectivv, i hope they will succeed. Good luck.. (Removing my signature now)
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I congratulate the team on the successful completion of ISO, you have collected a good amount and I hope that you can continue to do your work
Activity: 616
The open token sale period is set to start on December 8th, 2017.
Do you have other questions?

What are Spectry VR Alpha V1?
The Spectiv VR Alpha V1 is a fully functional VR streaming platform that allows users to upload content, view content, create channels/accounts, subscribe, and more. This Alpha V1 is technologically advanced by industry standards, supporting Rift / Vive VR viewing directly through web browser. This is all in addition to our desktop and mobile headset functionalities. We have partnered with several VR content producers who will be porting a wide selection of quality content to this Alpha, and we are excited to share these experiences with our supporters.
And where the sales of SIG are going to be
The Spectiv Company will host the SIG sale at www.spectivvr.com.
Thank you for your answers)
Not at all)
Ok, I understand, thanks for the help, I will continue to study this project
no problem, brother) Always turn
Activity: 154

The Spectiv VR Alpha V1 is a fully functional VR streaming platform that allows users to upload content, view content, create channels/accounts, subscribe, and more. This Alpha V1 is technologically advanced by industry standards, supporting Rift / Vive VR viewing directly through web browser. This is all in addition to our desktop and mobile headset functionalities. We have partnered with several VR content producers who will be porting a wide selection of quality content to this Alpha, and we are excited to share these experiences with our supporters.
Not at all)
Ok, I understand, thanks for the help, I will continue to study this project

Not at all)

views and interested people means a lot of investors and joined to the bounty

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Sale is over, you have to wait until tokens will be listed on exchanges.

Pages:
Jump to: