Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 165. (Read 46927 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 102
looks thread this project is still very quiet. If I look at the thread bounty is not much different. I think you should do something to make the project bustling and look more alive. I think this is indispensable for the future of this project.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
How long does the bounty Sphere take?
It will last until all the allocated tokens for the bounties is exhausted. We will make an announcement once that happens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I ask a stupid question, but still. How will you collect profit? After all, the social network is free, and to connect to it you do not need to buy tokens. Where can the dividends for the holders of tokens take?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Projet sympa mais avec de la concurrence !
Activity: 322
How long does the bounty Sphere take?
Activity: 39
Good luck with the new project.

It sounds promising.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
I will join bounty BTT, and nice project for sphare token Smiley
Hello everyone,

This is Andrew, CEO of Sphere Social Network.  I would like to thank you for participating on this ANN thread and Sphere's bounty program.  We hope you have fun, and we look forward to having you joining us in the ICO on  January 15th, 2018. 

Please let us know if you have any questions.   If you wish to contact me directly, please write me at [email protected]

We truly appreciate your support. 
Activity: 267
Merit: 13
Hi Sphere_Official, could you please tell me how many tokens would you be willing to send me in exchange for the pin post and renting the cover image for one month in my two bitcoin related Facebook groups.

Group one: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bitcoinkings
Members - 43,297
Pin post - Not available till 23 December
Cover image - Available

Group two: https://www.facebook.com/groups/329207194121901
Members - 3,159
Pin post - Available
Cover image - Available

I look forward to your answer, Kind regards
Activity: 134
How much of the platform has already been developed? How much has still to be developed?
Activity: 50
Could you please provide more detail about the project...starting with the team of this project?
Activity: 112
Alright id like to join to beautyful project sound good very interesting 
Activity: 84
Cool project and promising... Im looking forward for this... Cheesy
Question: How did you determine those rates on the token price for the presale?

I'm looking to buy some tokens but want to know how the rates were worked out.

It's best practice to tie ETH = SAT
Since ETH fluctuates so fast, by the time of the sale, the price would have gone up.
Our smart contract is written with ETH = SAT
We based our smart contract on 1 ETH = 7000 SAT
Right now it's 1 SAT = around 5 cents USD
By the time the sale happens, the value of the tokens you hold will be, 1 ETH - 7000 SAT. So early investors actually get a discount during the presale.
Also, genuinely asking this:

What makes this any different than Steemit?

Any smart investor will ask that. Steemit seems rather successful and given what your whitepaper says, it appears that this is very similar to Steemit but only differing in about 2-3 areas.

1) Using the ethereum chain to launch the platform
2) Having more liquidity in earned tokens with a debit card
3) Having a mobile application ready (even though ios is in beta) for use.

I see the last point being your biggest advantage over that network but the other two don't seem as differentiating. And that might not be enough of a difference to be regarded as something different. Steemit is already rolling so what's gonna make other people use this instead of Steemit (at least from what you can control) when trying to break away from Facebook or the likes?

Assuming you aren't a scam dev team, I know you don't want to be regarded as a clone, yet that will happen once someone familiar with crypto reads the whitepaper.

I ask as someone who's invested in the project already because that answer will determine if I hold long term or plan an exit within the next 12 months.

Thanks for the time reading this!

Thank you for your interest in Sphere.
Steemit is more like a content aggregation platform where users post contents, news, etc and others vote and share.
Sphere is more mainstream like Facebook but we are going to live on the blockchain. Our users will have control over their own privacy unlike Steemit or Facebook. We see this as an advantage over other social network sites. What we needed most right now is more exposure to the general public.
Activity: 27
Also, genuinely asking this:

What makes this any different than Steemit?

Any smart investor will ask that. Steemit seems rather successful and given what your whitepaper says, it appears that this is very similar to Steemit but only differing in about 2-3 areas.

1) Using the ethereum chain to launch the platform
2) Having more liquidity in earned tokens with a debit card
3) Having a mobile application ready (even though ios is in beta) for use.

I see the last point being your biggest advantage over that network but the other two don't seem as differentiating. And that might not be enough of a difference to be regarded as something different. Steemit is already rolling so what's gonna make other people use this instead of Steemit (at least from what you can control) when trying to break away from Facebook or the likes?

Assuming you aren't a scam dev team, I know you don't want to be regarded as a clone, yet that will happen once someone familiar with crypto reads the whitepaper.

I ask as someone who's invested in the project already because that answer will determine if I hold long term or plan an exit within the next 12 months.

Thanks for the time reading this!
Activity: 27
Question: How did you determine those rates on the token price for the presale?

I'm looking to buy some tokens but want to know how the rates were worked out.
Activity: 51
Looks very promising! I would like to see its future development.
Activity: 168
project looks promising - but what can u offer what facebook cant/
Facebook is selling your data to the highest bidder. We don't. Sphere will be Decentralized. You will have a say. You can learn more about Sphere here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXmpURw0cIo

k, thx - u have my suppor!
i read this in the OP " you get compensated "
what is the compensated i will get from this project if i joined with this new social networking platform ?
thank you
Our Marketplace API is currently in development. Once it is integrated it will allow users and vendors alike to trade. Opportunities will be unlimited.
Jump to: