Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥 - page 23. (Read 30812 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
What share of the total number of tokens is set on the ICO?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
How many tokens will be issued?
180 million, if the company’s plans haven’t changed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hi. I heard that TheFund is planning to invest on the teams buying controlling interest. It seems to me that such a step is unreasonably risky.
No, no one is talking about controlling interest, but there’s a chance of buying company’s stocks. It seems to me that this is quite a rational investment decision.
So the stocks will be bought without getting opportunity to influence the following development of the projects which the funds were invested in? It seems to me that investors won’t approve such a step. 
According to the WP, there will be 2 options: in case of the first one TheFund is making a direct investment and participating in managing the project, in other case it just buys stocks and manage them as a usual investment portfolio.
Is there any restriction regarding maximum amount of stocks that TheFund can buy from a particular company?
Sure. Their share shouldn’t be more than 20% of the stocks issued by the company.
Activity: 36
Hi. I heard that TheFund is planning to invest on the teams buying controlling interest. It seems to me that such a step is unreasonably risky.
No, no one is talking about controlling interest, but there’s a chance of buying company’s stocks. It seems to me that this is quite a rational investment decision.
So the stocks will be bought without getting opportunity to influence the following development of the projects which the funds were invested in? It seems to me that investors won’t approve such a step. 
According to the WP, there will be 2 options: in case of the first one TheFund is making a direct investment and participating in managing the project, in other case it just buys stocks and manage them as a usual investment portfolio.
Is there any restriction regarding maximum amount of stocks that TheFund can buy from a particular company?
Activity: 64
Activity: 57
Activity: 64
Activity: 57
Activity: 42
Are only token holders such as traders or supporters who get ICO contributors?
What is the minimum investment amount in the ICO stage?
We do not have a minimum amount of investment.
What regions are priority for you? Or are you planning to invest in projects regardless to their geographical location?   
That's right, if the project is really attractive for investment geography is not important for us.
Activity: 336
Are only token holders such as traders or supporters who get ICO contributors?
What is the minimum investment amount in the ICO stage?
Hi. Who will choose investment directions? Will platform’s management do it or will it be done with the help of voting?   
The investment direction will be chosen from the projects submitted for analysis and then voting.
How will it be possible to mine your tokens after the end of the ICO? There’re  a lot of projects offering untraditional sorts of mining in the market nowadays.
Our token is issued in a limited amount of 180 million . Mining of our token is not provided.
Hello. You team is is staffed well. Where are you planning to put it?     
  Our team is not yet fully equipped, we have not yet decided on the place to open an office. Most likely, some team members will be working remotely in their countries.
Activity: 224
What regions are priority for you? Or are you planning to invest in projects regardless to their geographical location?   
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hi. Who will choose investment directions? Will platform’s management do it or will it be done with the help of voting?   
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
How will it be possible to mine your tokens after the end of the ICO? There’re  a lot of projects offering untraditional sorts of mining in the market nowadays.
How do you estimate the chance of reaching the hard cap? What will reaching it allow to do for acceleration of paces of platform development?   
We highly appreciate the probability of achieving Hard CAP. Our Fund is what is needed in the investment market. Our developers are already engaged in the creation of artificial intelligence module Axon, as well as the creation of the user platform.
Good evening. Will there be countries where you platform will be restricted? Or aren’t there any prerequisites for this?   
Geographically, we are not limited in any way. Except countries which have restrictions on investment activity of foreign investors.
Activity: 392
Hello. You team is is staffed well. Where are you planning to put it?     
Pages:
Jump to: