Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥 - page 24. (Read 30812 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello. Will you register legal entity for carrying out external economical activities or will you look for another way to do it?   
We register our Fund in Singapore. Observing all the requirements for the creation of the organization.
What payback period of the first investments  do you count on? Platform’s success depends on them.     
Our planned payback period of the first investment is short-term up to one year.
Good afternoon. Will there be centralized elements on TheFund? If so, when are you planning to get rid of them?   
Our centralized items are our multi-signature wallets. We will not get rid of them, they are protected by 4 signatures. We also have a voting system for the investment project. But it should work centrally, but your tokens are TheFund.io is stored on your wallets.
Hi. Can users under 16 become your project’s investors? I think some restrictions should be imposed in this regard.
Of course, our Fund can invest only full-aged persons only after completing KYC
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
How much is the nominal price of the token?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How do you estimate the chance of reaching the hard cap? What will reaching it allow to do for acceleration of paces of platform development?   
Activity: 39
If I invest $10k during the pre sale, how many coins can I get?
52k of tokens if i haven’t mixed up anything.    
You say that maybe investment areas will be expanded. Could you please give some examples?   
We are talking about the priority areas of investment. If the market changes its priorities and new trends and industries emerge, we will respond to them.
Activity: 196
Good evening. Will there be countries where you platform will be restricted? Or aren’t there any prerequisites for this?   
Hello. What is an  assumed pay-off  period of the projects which you invest in? Or aren’t you focused on this parameter?   
We diversify all investments by terms, by amounts, by risks. I can say that the timing will be different. But we can't promise anything now.
Do investors have a right for  priority access to the platform? I think they deserve such an opportunity.
Investors and token holders will get full access as soon as the platform is ready. There will be no priority, because if the platform is ready then there is no sense to hide it.
Good afternoon. Why won’t Axon be available within the framework of the alpha version? I’m sure that many investors invest in TheFund only because of it. 
Axon in our Fund is an assistant to analysts, and is not intended for use by investors. However, all the results of inspections that Axon receives are available to investors. So there's no point in showing the alpha version of the Axon.
Activity: 364
Hello. Will you register legal entity for carrying out external economical activities or will you look for another way to do it?   
Do the development paces depend on the amount that it will be possible to get during the ICO? I’d like to learn more about it.   
Yes, of course, a direct correlation. We have developed several strategies. However, development is our first priority.
Good evening. How much time are you planning to spend on development of a public beta version?   
Q4 2019
Activity: 406
What payback period of the first investments  do you count on? Platform’s success depends on them.     
Activity: 156
Good afternoon. Will there be centralized elements on TheFund? If so, when are you planning to get rid of them?   
Activity: 13
50 cents and i hope that it won’t change until the end of the ICO.
Hello !

You right , therefore, it is profitable to invest in early stages of ICO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
50 cents and i hope that it won’t change until the end of the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: