Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]📈[ICO] Tokeneo Exchange - World's 1st Community-owned Crypto Exchange🌎 - page 2. (Read 4546 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I can see the potential. The team is very hardworking. Good going
Activity: 28
After the ICO, will i still be able to purchase Tokeneo tokens if any tokens are left unsold?

Their project states that after the ICO, people can repurchase tokens from the investors who had purchased them originally.

That is a great feature of thhis exchange but it is advisable to purchase the tokens during their ICO which is ongoing right now cause they do have some sweet discounts on their ICO tokens
After the ICO, will i still be able to purchase Tokeneo tokens if any tokens are left unsold?

Their project states that after the ICO, people can repurchase tokens from the investors who had purchased them originally.
I would like to get more insight about the regulation of the Tokeneo Exchange. Is there any reading material that’ll help me with the same?
what are the trading fees for your exchange? do token holders get any additional discounts or savings?
Are there any risk factors in investing in your project or the token sale?

In general, ICO's and Token Sales do have various risks as with most investments i would advice you to properly research and read about the project and their whitepaper before investing.
Are there any risk factors in investing in your project or the token sale?
I would be more interested in knowing what is the long term goal of Tokeneo and if y'all have any further plans for this project?
Does Tokeneo have plans on cooperating with blockchain businesses after the launch of their operations?
How will i be able to use Tokeneo tokens after the ICO?
Will I be able to send Tokeneo tokens to someone else's address or to an exchange?

I don't think Tokeneo tokens are transferable although i am not quite sure if you can send tokeneo tokens to another exchange.
Will I be able to send Tokeneo tokens to someone else's address or to an exchange?
Will there be an additional issue of tokens after the ICO?

I dont think they will have any other rounds of issuing tokens after the end of their ICO. So i'd suggest if you are looking to buy their tokens, you should do it now. They are offering discounts right now as well.
how fast will the tokeneo tokens arrive in my wallet after ive purchased them?
Will there be an additional issue of tokens after the ICO?
is every community members opinion being afforded the same weighting in the tokeneo ratings process?
How do you prevent trash ratings and content from influencing asset ratings?
Do you have any incentives that will draw more investors to use your product?
Will I be needing a special wallet for the tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: