Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]📈[ICO] Tokeneo Exchange - World's 1st Community-owned Crypto Exchange🌎 - page 4. (Read 4546 times)

Activity: 649
Merit: 257
 Kara Devlin
Date Registered:    November 15, 2018, 03:40:17 PM

Chris1991
Date Registered:    November 15, 2018, 04:33:50 PM

Jeff Owen
Date Registered:    November 15, 2018, 04:47:18 PM

Annabel S
Date Registered:    November 15, 2018, 04:49:32 PM

It's strange Roll Eyes

This profile are on this thread and on this same thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/abigailpereira01-2350781
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ravenrys-2326908
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/rebeccasmith-2200736

strange
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Will i be able to have multiple accounts for your platform or is it just restricted to one account?
Is there a limit on the number of friends I can recommend for the referral programs?
Does your platform have an option to sell our cryptocurrency on Tokeneo?
Are you already listed on CoinMarketCap? If no, What is the criteria for your exchange to be listed on CoinMarketCap?

They arent listed there yet but they have pretty good ratings on other ICO rating sites like an 8.7 on ICOMarks, 4.4 on ICObench and 4.3 on TrackICO
Are you already listed on CoinMarketCap? If no, What is the criteria for your exchange to be listed on CoinMarketCap?
I want to know how the prices are calculated for various cryptocurrencies?
Is the Tokeneo 'token' any different from a coin? Whats the difference between a coin and token?

a token is a cryptocurrency which depends on a platform to operate, whereas a coin is a cryptocurrency that can operate independently.
Is the Tokeneo 'token' any different from a coin? Whats the difference between a coin and token?
What is the difference between a local wallet and a cloud account?

The cloud account allows you to access your funds from any computer using your username and password.
The cloud account offers ease of use whereas the local wallet offers superior safety as your account can only be accessed from that particular computer.

So is the local wallet something like a hardware wallet.

The cloud account allows you to access your funds from any computer using your username and password.
The cloud account offers ease of use whereas the local wallet offers superior safety as your account can only be accessed from that particular computer.
Will I be able to see my transaction history?
will the ongoing fluctuations in the price of cryptocurrencies be a reason for concern in this project?
Is your exchange a trading platform or more of broker related?
I am just curious to know what is the listing price for your project?

Their competition, Tidex charge 0.1% fees for any trades, which is pretty good. Hopefully Tokeneo can give us something better

I feel having reasonable trading fees for investors, special conditions for high volume traders, strong offers  will help them over their competitors.

brand new
Activity: 0

Their competition, Tidex charge 0.1% fees for any trades, which is pretty good. Hopefully Tokeneo can give us something better
Will I be able to mine your tokens? If yes, where can I learn about your mining settings?
Pages:
Jump to: