Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 34. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Good evening.  Have you got the ambitous of bittrex or poloniex ?   Acknowledgment.
I think this is a long way. If the project is successful then the coin will be on these exchanges.

Many exchanges can listed coins without paying attention to the success of the ico. Just need to pay a certain amount.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Good day, when will the preliminary version of the beta version of the game?What will be the cost of the action in the game will it be fixed?
Since the price of tokens will be determined on the exchange, it is obvious that the price of actions in the game will change dynamically.

The price in the game will be static, and the exchange will have a dynamic token price. That is, the action will cost for example 1 token, but at some point it will be $ 1 and at some $ 20.
Activity: 280
This project looks very serious.  Tell me please.  How many People are working on this project?   Gratitude.

Hey, are you new to this UNIGO? There are 30 people working on a project, also a separate team was hired to start listing of candy coins on exchanges from march 1st.
Yeah, I'm new one here, thank you for the answer. Really, 30 people? Wow! Or maybe it not as big team as it is in similar projects?..

You are welcome! I thing this amount of people is good enougth. It's not hard game to develop. For example Minecraft was created by 1 man  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 101

I hope sooner or later the project will get to Binance. If you choose from decentralized exchanges, then for me it is the most convenient. And the fact that the procedure of the KYC is not required to certain values is also encouraging.
I think first you need to get a listing at least on Kucoine. Binance is a very large  exchange.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Good day, when will the preliminary version of the beta version of the game?What will be the cost of the action in the game will it be fixed?
Since the price of tokens will be determined on the exchange, it is obvious that the price of actions in the game will change dynamically.
Activity: 168
The idea of UNICORNGO is interesting.  Can I ask you a question?  What this token would be used for?   Thankfulness.
This is all described in the WP, all actions will require candy coins. Starting from genetic modifications and ending breeding of unicorns.
Activity: 229
Hi all. Great project I hope it will be a stable token and a real alternative to bitcoin. Good luck to you!
Cheesy The project is promising, but I very much doubt that the token of any project will ever be an alternative to bitcoin.
That is really great that they promise this. Do you believe tokens of UNICORNGO could cost as much as bitcoin does? Or maybe even much more Smiley
Activity: 126
The idea of UNICORNGO is interesting.  Can I ask you a question?  What this token would be used for?   Thankfulness.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
This project looks very serious.  Tell me please.  How many People are working on this project?   Gratitude.

Hey, are you new to this UNIGO? There are 30 people working on a project, also a separate team was hired to start listing of candy coins on exchanges from march 1st.
Yeah, I'm new one here, thank you for the answer. Really, 30 people? Wow! Or maybe it not as big team as it is in similar projects?..
Activity: 204
By the way, tomorrow is the last day of discounts for the project tokens. Who else has not bought the tokens - it's time.  Smiley

THE MOST TIME TO BUY TOKENS. TIME SHOWS THAT THIS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT. TAKE AS THE GAME INDUSTRY GROWS AND GETS MUCH MONEY FROM PLAYERS AND SPONSORS
Good afternoon! Great project I hope it will be a stable token and a real alternative to bitcoin. Good luck with the ICO!
Activity: 280

Activity: 156
Hi, guys, I think that you have already heard about Crypto Kittens. What do you think: could UNICORNGO be as strong as they do, or maybe it has a better forecast. And what is your opinion is there a competition between this projects?
Activity: 630
Merit: 101

I think that popularity of the game depends on how often will developers update it and bring innovations to it. Cause it's a main problem of new online games, they become boring in some time.
I think for the game, a committed community is important. The main thing is to satisfy his need
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
Activity: 686
Merit: 105

If I do not worry, the main office of the company is registered in Singapore. The world-wide web is quite abundant.
Singapore is cool. More often it seems that the Asian market is more attractive than American or European.
Activity: 161
what kinds of unicorns are there in the game? How much is this or that unicorn ??

As I understand it will be a lot of different unicorns. Will be unicorns for money and will be free unicorns just to try the platform. All unicorns will develope. It is possible to create a new unicorns using genetic code.

Could you explain me please, is there a chance that I could get a unique UNI and then sell it as expensive item?

All unicorns will be pretty much unique. They have a very complicated  DNA mechanism. As I know FAQ  will be posted soon and you could read more information about that.

DNA mechanism is very interesting. It is possible to collect your own unicorns. And add the new features to them, change the color the design. It is exiting.

But I really cannot get how it will be realised... Maybe somebody knows an example? Also it's interesting how interface will look like Roll Eyes
As I ment it, I imagine that it could be realised like it is done in nature. For examles as people do to create a new breed of a cat or a dog, get it?
what kinds of unicorns are there in the game? How much is this or that unicorn ??

As I understand it will be a lot of different unicorns. Will be unicorns for money and will be free unicorns just to try the platform. All unicorns will develope. It is possible to create a new unicorns using genetic code.

Could you explain me please, is there a chance that I could get a unique UNI and then sell it as expensive item?

All unicorns will be pretty much unique. They have a very complicated  DNA mechanism. As I know FAQ  will be posted soon and you could read more information about that.

DNA mechanism is very interesting. It is possible to collect your own unicorns. And add the new features to them, change the color the design. It is exiting.

Yeah! I ment the same idea, it will be great if you could get a new breed for example, and it became in-demand one.

Thank you so much! Really FAQ will be very useful. And I really should watch it to get the answer. And I really hope that they have a very complicated  DNA mechanism as you said.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
An interesting project. The unicorns are more fun than cats!
Pages:
Jump to: